• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

the line was still funny! LOL

I cant beleive Theresa wrote all that crap about her friends and family in the book. I can understand the jabs at Kathy and Melissa bc she did have beef with them but Caroline and her family? That was just low. Its a cookbook, so why is she talking about her anyway? I said I didnt like the stuff that Jac said about her but now I undestand and it makes total sense. Theresa has no one to blame but herself here. What a bitch. It defiently sets the stage for next season though which should be juicy

Ashley legally changed her name to Ashlee. Seems like another ploy for attention. Who cares anyway. She is a lost cause. She isnt even worth all the hard work to try and help her bc she is a mess and compeltely hopeless

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

IA. Gorgeous Greg rubs me the wrong way. He is to the RHONJ what dana is to the RHOBH -- a wannabe try-hard.

Speaking of Dana, sit the [!@#$%^&*] DOWN, ho. The way she was attacking Brandi for confronting "my friends Kyle and Kim" -- didn't she just meet them last week? And the way Brandi was being meangirled at Game Night was horrendous. Camille's observations were spot-on. And why were the women so loathe to point out the obvious? Kim was loaded and not just with drink.

NJ:

Teresa, I... well, it's clear she's jealous (of Caroline's cooking prowess, of the success of the Brownstone probably) and unable to admit that her life is a hot mess. I am honestly just about done with all the Gorgas at this point. Melissa is smart but also sanctimonious and smug, and that rubs me the wrong way. Kathy... sigh. I do like Crazy Jeff Goldblum, though. I swear Teresa's father looks like he's about to punch somebody everytime we see him. So maybe time to phase them all out?

LMAO at Ashley changing her name to "Ashlee." What an asinine change. How about tweaking more than one letter next time? She really is too stupid to live. And have you noticed how every time somebody starts talking about working, the girl starts crying like somebody killed her pet dog? It's like "Work? Horrors! Fate worse than death." No wonder Jacqueline is so over dealing with her.

• Members

I LOVE Greg, hmm about him and Albie.

I dont think Teresa and Caroline were ever really that close and occassionally Teresa would take jabs at Caroline when Caroline tried to lecture her on her obvious behavior. If Teresa said all those things to make her cookbook more juicy for sales, then she should have warned everyone but she didnt and even worse she took a jab at Caroline's son and EVERYONE knows that is a NO NO. Given all the stupid reasons Teresa started arguements with everyone this season she sounded really ridiculous saying everyone was being too sensitive about her put downs in her cookbook :blink: I LOVE me some caroline, which is strange since I didnt like her the previous two seasons :lol:

Ashley needs to go!

ETA-Dont remember Danielle ever trying to destroy Teresa, but Teresa sure went out her way to get up in Danielle's face on a regular!

• Members

I think AshLEE rolleyes.gif is horrendous but necessary for the show. Jacqueline's interaction with her, Chris and her ex-husband was the best part of this past season. It would be great to see that idiot getting some payback, actually.

Watching RHONY Season 3. I know I am behind you guys but I just had to comment here. Holy [!@#$%^&*] and/or LMAO at:

-LuAnn's "producer" for Money Can't Buy You Class.

-Ramona paddling around the Virgin Islands in full snorkeling gear, floaters and a noodle.

-Sonja not going swimming because she didn't want to waste a good hair day.

-Bethenny's mega-prego face during the interview VTs.

-Kelly leaving her Prozac and Ritalin at home.

-Alex's uncontrollable huh-huh-huh laugh.

-Bethenny (about Kelly): "Bye lunatic. I'm going to the Hooters boat to talk to some sane people."

-That toxic, self-absorbed bitch Jill getting in the way of pro skaters like Johnny Weir on the ice-rink -- and being told to take her famewhore ass and [!@#$%^&*] off by an angry Russian skating coach.

-Jill: "Wuh-mo-nuh! Wuh-mo-nuh! Suh-PROIZE!" Ramona: closedeyes.jpg Bethenny: blink.png Alex: ohmy.png

-Bobby Zarin trying to smooth things over. Even though I hate his wife, I really like him.

-Jill finally getting a taste of her own medicine and having her ass meangirled off the Virgin Islands. The most satisfying piece of television I have seen in years.

-LuAnn hastily backpedaling with Bethenny when she realizes Jill is no longer Queen Bee anymore.

Edited by Cat

• Members

^^Haha, thanks for the NYC Season 3 memories! That was a great season.

Btw, I forgot to add, you could tell Taylor's eye was slightly bruised/beaten/cut during that scene with Dana when they were making cookies. If you look closely - her hair was hiding some of it - but her left eye was not looking good.

• Members

Just watched BH last night.... wow!!!! LOL So many hilarious moments!

Dana acts like she's walking the red carpet 24/7... who asked her what designer labels she's wearing? Or her shoes? Nobody! Oh, don't worry, she'll let you know regardless!

And she was practically begging Camille to let her stay at her house in Hawaii! Ugh. This woman is the definition of pathetic. Talk about a desperate housewife (oops, she's not married yet... still planning that mega-million wedding!)

How strange is it to see Camille biting her tongue, refusing to let herself get involved in ANY conflict? LOL She was so vague to Brandi in her answers about Kim, nor gave any true insight into her own battles with Kyle. She's so Switzerland-neutral. Oh well. Best to just sit back and watch the others claw each other's hair out.

Kyle... I'm sorry, but I love her. I know she came off really bad and Mean Girly last night (you could tell there was no good intention in starting some lil IQ game with Brandi) but Kim was even worse. I mean serious straight-up junior high playground antics. "I don't want her on our team!" :::pout::: This woman is so clearly doped up on something, and it truly was like the big polka-dotted elephant in the room. You could see it on Camille's face. You could see the concern on Kyle's face. But nobody dare actually admit it. So it will be fun to see the fur fly next week!

Loved seeing adorable Lisa get emotional over her daughter's engagement smile.png

P.S. Just a random observation: Why couldn't they get a decent audio recording of Adrienne's line in the opening credits? Her voice sounds SO hoarse, I can barely understand what she says!

Edited by Gray Bunny