Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Even though Kim's clearly addicted to something and is a hot mess...I still love her. She's a sloppy mess, but there's something really fabulous about her, she's like an 80s soap character.

I think Lisa called out Taylor, publicly, on camera and to her face for 2 reasons:

1) Taylor can't use anything Lisa says to her against her since it's all on camera and all in plain sight. This is especially relevant considering Taylor's ludicrous suggestions that Lisa spoke to a tabloid about her.

2) Taylor's clearly in denial and glossing over her nightmare of a life and even though Lisa plainly said "I'm not pretending we're best friends" she still offered help to get herself "sorted out" because Lisa's a very considerate person.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Also, as for NJ casting...

Tere NEEDS to be fired. Her time has come. Jaqui is quitting and has made it clear for months now, so shes out too. I would also take out Kathy. Keep Melissa and bring in people around her. I am torn on caroline, simply because i love her family and i can see her and melissa having a friendship, however for them to be at all these parties and Jaqui not be there might ring how false the show is. So, give the Manzo's a spin off!

• Members

All the backstage talk makes me believe that Melissa is the real sh!t-stirrer. She and pekingese puppy Kathy can go (we laugh everytime we see her on the opening because she looks like the twin sister of my boyfriend's pekingese. Same eyes, lol). Will be interesting to hear what Jacqueline will reveal (if she does, ever) what really went on behind the scenes because she's alluding to someone (Teresa) being set up at the Posche fashion show (which we won't see until sometime during the 4th season, yikes!).

Maybe it's best to just end NJ after season 4 or start with a fresh new cast.

It's funny, I just got on the Real Housewives bandwagon, but I hate it when "reality" shows continue to go on & on, and as a result of trying to keep the show fresh and utilizing the same cast, they start making stuff up and purposely causing drama twists that otherwise wouldn't have happened organically (if we can even use such a word for reality shows). It seems they're doing the same thing with my girl NeNe on Atlanta and her so-called split with hubby Greg.

Oh well. It's basically a scripted soap opera with jittery camerawork. :)

• Members

It's official - Jac has quit NJ. She didn't even bother to show up to the Season 3 reunion that was taped Tuesday night. I wonder how Andy will address/spin that! Jac said she's done having to play the charade, and she is releasing herself from this 'garbage'. I smell some fakery going down to keep the show interesting, and she wants nothing to do with it anymore. Good for her - Ashley doesn't need the screentime or attention either.

• Members

I totally believe Tre tried to set Mel up in some sort of way. The support has def shifted to a 50/50, if not more, support for each of them and tre clearly thought Mel would be another Danielle and make her seen sympathetic. She cant be happy she is liked.

Jaqui seems to have formed some sort of friendship with mel as she sshifted away from tre recently, and who can blame the girl? Its hard to be friends or have a relationship with someone is on and playing a role 24/7 like Tre does.

• Members

Its obvious that Tre is fake?? She says she wants to make amends with her family and then talks trash about them behind their backs. Yet Meliss and Kathy are the same way. It also doesnt help matters that Joe Guidice is always making remarks about Tre's family. I do think that Jacqueline just got tired of being fake and all the drama that Tre is bringing to the show, etc. It's too bad because Jacqui was one of my favorite housewives.

• Members

Tre is clearly fake, without a doubt. Just look at her. She is always 'on'. everything is great, evenrything is fine. she is jealous of her sister in law, not speaking to her brother, her husband is verbally, emotionally abusive to her and the kids, they are filing bankruptcy, but everything is just fine! her life is perfect and she is just a poor innocent victim who has never done anything wrong. people are out to get her. she wants to make amends with her family, yet doesnt want to speak to half of them and only wants her brother around if he will take whatever her husband has to say about him. Do not get me wrong, Mel is far from a saint, but thats so far from the point. Its been clear all season both Jaqui & Caroline have put some distance between them and Tre, and as the season went on it became clear why.

She is awful and has become un\watchable this season. Its just kind of pathetic now.