Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Preview clip is up of Porsha yanking Kenya's scepter out of her hand and tossing it. Of course it's over Kenya's invisible Prince. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt but after Walter I have a hard time believing in this Prince. Porsha definitely is getting turned up for really no reason. Yes the scepter pointing is kind of annoying but so is Porsha talking over Kenya when Kenya's trying to answer Andy's question. Poor Cynthia, stuck in the middle of their foolishness. Haha!

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-6/videos/porsha-stewart-snatches-kenya-moore-s-scepter

• Members

10,000% don't believe Kenya has any boyfriend.

Cynthia is the one who should have grabbed the scepter. Cynthia looks like she was in Kandi's position this year, where Kenya was always thisclose to striking her while taking out her toy to not play well with others.

Kenya probably took out the megaphone in response to Porsha swiping her scepter.

Seeing how Porsha is being the aggressor in this, I think I may start believing the stories about bothered Nene and Phaedra working Porsha up to take action,

• Members

I go back and forth on that, especially since according to a previous blog she said Nene has met her man. With all the beef they've had, Nene has not denied that. The reunion when its brought up and Kenya again says that he's met a cast member, Nene doesn't call her out on lying/claiming she knows. I think Nene's silence adds some credibility to what she is saying

• Members

What really shocks me about Porsha getting arrested is it means the show isn't 100% fake. I always figured it was. I mean sure, it might still be 90% fake, but some real things are happening. I'm astounded.

I can believe Kenya has a boyfriend. She's very pretty, funny and has some fame and money. Finding a decent husband who can give her what she wants in life is another matter. Not that the fault is in her, but that's just hard to find generally. Lord knows Phaedra, Nene and Porsha haven't managed it yet.

• Members

Y'all know I love talking about ratings and the Porsha arrest thing is all over the news here in Atlanta and I even saw it on a couple of nationally syndicated entertainment news shows. I am waiting with baited breath hoping RHOA finally nets Bravo's highest rated telecast ever :P

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I believe what porsha was saying 100% that Kenya probably tried to pay someone to be on the show. Also what were y'all watching because porsha didn't talk over anyone. Andy asked HER a question and while Porsha was answering it was Kenya who interrupted.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

I can too, but I don't believe any boyfriend she's ever said she's had while on RHOA has really been her boyfriend. I do not believe the prince she goes on about dating exists.

it's going to take more than that to make me a believer. There is no question that Kenya would hire somebody to make an appearance.

What telecast currently holds the record?

Porsha was trying to do Kenya like Kenya did Porsha at the Mexican vacation, question or no question.