Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

And seeing that Tamara Tattles is the one who seems certain that Porsha is fired and she's gotten exclusive tea and seems to be the only correct blogger im regards to the reunion altercation I believe what she says for the time being.

ETA: Porsha was out whether she hit Kenya or not. This fight just made her exit swifter IMO. I cant wait to see who Porsha's replacement is. I still want Victoria Rowell's crazy self on the show. :lol:

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY GOSSIP!

Alex McCord had a well-timed recap video and article where she mentioned the disconnect with RHONY's ratings. Here's what she wrote:

LINK: http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/171205/an_entire_real_housewives_cast

Funny that she mentions this and now you have Jill Zarin trending on Twitter after Lindsay Lohan suggested on WWHL that Jill return and Dina Lohan be added to the cast in order to revive the series. Not that there's any reason to doubt Alex, but it shows that she's still connected and has good sources. The timing is crazy. So I wonder what is going to happen next season with New York? I like all the ladies so much that I really don't want any of them leaving, but they do need new blood to try and get those viewers in somehow.

In light of this, my current season 7 fantasy cast: Carole, Heather, Jill Zarin, Dina Lohan, LuAnn, Ramona

You could keep Sonja as a friend and I would consider keeping Kristin depending on how she develops. As of now she's kinda forgettable.

ETA:

Alex also said in the video that RHONJ is back June 2nd. Did we know this?

Edited by Chris B

• Members

HELL NO to Dina Lohan. I cant stand that fame whore and she's a jumping the shark type of addition. If I could cast season 7, it would be

Ramona

Aviva

Sonja

Jill

Alex

new woman

I watched Alex's video and she provided interesting insight into how the talking heads are put together. She said during filming, they are called in for those interviews once a week and after filming, its once a month as the producers edit the footage. Its up to the women to remember correctly what happened but there is always someone there to tell them what happens. The thing is, you don't necessarily know if they are telling you the truth. I buy that as some of the talking heads are not accurate to what happened. I can see the producers twisting the truth or exaggerating an event in order to get the girls to react a certain way

ATL

tumblr_n47fp2J8Wu1ql5yr7o1_400.jpg

LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I cant with so many people defending Porsha's action. Someone said Kenya was the equivalent of a schoolyard bully. :rolleyes:

Jill is psycho but her return would be explosive. Her and Aviva on the same show would be insanity!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I see your point regarding the contract but I guess I was looking at it from a bigger perspective in that even though Teresa and Melissa are technically the ones liable for their behavior their husbands are part of the package and thus they might be held responsible everytime they pop off.

And yeah Porsha's been living on borrowed time but every show has the one wife who's there for comedic relief (Kim from BH, Sonja from NY, etc etc). 3 more days!!!!

• Members

Has VR ever lobbied to be on the show? Andy should look into it since she has a home in Atlanta. She, Marlo and Nene together in the same room would be explosive, if not implosive. That would be way too much drama for one show to handle.

• Members

I don't think she's lobbied but she was being considered at one point in time (s3). Plus, she and Nene are cool with each other because the two use to run into each other during their book tours. But I am ALL for Vicki being on RHOA. It'd get her mind off trying to get her mind of Y&R, and it'd create some drama between her and Nene. Though they are cool, I can see Nene being threatened by her because Vicki is a true established actress and author--both mediums that Nene has tried a hand at and has failed miserably.

RHONY:

I'm glad Lindsey realizes that Jill's messy ass needs to be back on RHONY. Drop Carole, Heather, and Kristen and bring back Jill and Alex with a deranged Dina Lohan and I am there. LuMan can stay on as a friend because with the return of Jill, she'll still have relevancy in the friend role and she'll stir the pot even more.

• Members

LuAnn is a 'Friend of the Housewives' in name only...she has had more visibility this season than Kristin, Sonja and Ramona. Jill and Alex should be brought back, which would mean dropping Kristin and demoting Sonja to 'Friend' status...but that would be a wicked cast for next season.

RHOC

Anyone else not like Shannon? She is a bit too 'California' for my liking...

Vicki is always such a hilarious mess, Tamra's gym should give her plenty of storyline, Heather's house is over the top and her placeholder rental is eerily like Lynne's house that she got evicted from.

I hated Gretchen so didn't miss her sorry ass at all, nor did I miss Lydia.

• Members

Id honestly quit watching if alex and jill were to replace those three. Alex was only interesting for about three episodes when she decided it was her mission to take on bethannys battle and while I actually didnt hate jill, she very much needed to go.

I guess i would be ok if they replaced any combo of aviva, ramona, sonja or luann tho. but id rather they move forward, not back.

• Members

I don't think bringing back former popular cast members is moving backwards. Its no different than when soaps or any tv show bring people back. And with this series it's always been successful. Look at Jeana''s returns on RHOC, or Lauri last season. Plus Dina on NJ is bound to be a successful return. Sometimes I think it's better to bring back former wives with a history with the show than cast completely unrelated people who may not click with the key cast members.