Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

tumblr_n4d54atLn31qkltdbo1_500.jpg

Nene got called Linnethia and didn't seem to like it. She looked a mess. Her dress was ugly. Her wig/hair piece was ugly. Her makeup was ugly. Just a mess all around.

I'll have to revise my list of best to worst looking. Cynthia, Porsha, Kandi, Kenya, Phaedra, Nene. I hate what Kandi is wearing but her hair was on point

tumblr_n4d7x9v3MZ1svp2upo3_250.giftumblr_n4d7x9v3MZ1svp2upo5_250.gif

LMAO at Kandi calling Nene out on her comments about her weight when Nene is bigger than her.

Im glad that it was addressed how Phaedra is always calling Kenya a whore, sl-t, and any other nasty word when Kenya never calls her out her name.

That was so shady of Phaedra to say Velvet was one of Kenya's only friends

tumblr_n4dgmpCFZ21qzi80do2_r1_500.gif

LMAO at Kenya whipping out batteries for her megaphone. Andy was dying at that mess too. "I would like Porsha to spell scepter. We'll wait" :lol: Porsha is a dumb ho, pulling hair. So much for a fight. They pinned Porsha down and put their hands on her mouth. LMAO! Yes you embarrassed yourself. What a DISGRACEFUL exit. Its almost tragic. Andy sent her ass home. BYE BITCH!

Phaedra: "That's why I didn't want to be in that seat"

Poor Cynthia. Porsha exposed her titties when she went after Kenya

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My heart hurts for how bad Nene looked. What a mess. Speaking of Nene, people want to drag Kenya and say how nobody likes her and what not, but again, THAT IS NOT TRUE. This season she didn't have problems with Cynthia and Kandi, who I feel would have no problem filming with her. Nene on the other hand, has NO ONE in the cast to film with.

• Members

This is what happens when you drop Marlo and Cynthia as friends....the result is disastrous!

I do disagree that Nene has no one to film with. All would and will film with her. Cynthia isnt lead. She's more of a supporting player and lets face it; Nene helps keep her relevant.

Kenya more than anyone knows how this game is played and knows that Nene is a storyline oppurtunity. Especially considering the great buzz their feud had this season, I can see these two doing a redux of what happened with Wig, with them "making" up by the premiere and proceeding to fighting again later in the season.

I dont think Kandi has any major issues with Nene. Thats always been the other way around

You really think she's gonna punk out and let Kenya run her off the show? RH is a steady paycheck and considering she hasnt had any work since Murphy's show, she would be best served to sit in place

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
Thank you! That rotten vagina line was so crass and uncalled for. One minute they say no man wants Kenya then the next they say she's a hoe that [!@#$%^&*] every man on planet Earth. Also Porsha got up out her seat when Kenya said she cheated. Thats why I believe it. Kordell always said she would be out all times of night. Porsha didn't want her tea spilled so she put her hands on Kenya. Neither of these girls are bullies but Kenya won. Porsha has lost her husband, possibly her job, and she has a pending case in court. If she thinks Nene will f-ck with her once she's fired she better ask Lisa and DeShawn what happened to their friendships with Nene.

• Members

Hell she and Nene arent friends now. Nene is ALWAYS clowning Porsha, calling her out on being stupid, immature and a twit. Notice, she never stands up for herself and lets Nene treat her like crap. She's so weak and only goes after Kenya bc she feels she can get away with it. The thing is, she comes for Kenya, when Kenya isnt coming for her. Only makes her look like a fool each time Kenya shuts her down. And Kenya is the one bullying her?

• Members

Nene walks and RHOA is ova! Kenya cannot carry the show! Outside of HWs, who's calling on Kenya for what projects - outside of her head, that is? I saw the last 20 minutes, and Porsha was wrong, but I think the bullhorn is what frustrated her the most. It was the most disrespectful thing Kenya [woe is me] has done to date. If Porsha loses her job, it should have been because she beat the dog crap out of Kenya. Continuously writing checks, her fake derrière can't cash. Nene losing Cynthia and Marlo as friends will be her downfall? Yeah, um whatever you need to believe. Nene's attitude, from what I've seen lately, will be her undoing. Marlo's fame does not surpass this thread on SON. Her greatness is in the minds of her fans. Cynthia w/out Nene? Well, let's hope she can bring just enough to last 1/2 a season next year.

Love your siggy, Vix!

• Members

To me, it just seemed like she was trying to calm Porsha down and prevent her from saying something she would regret. My friends try to do the same for me and vice versa. When I get emotional and upset the first thing I start doing is popping off at the mouth and in the heat of the moment usually say something I regret. Everyone does, I think. To me, it just came across as Nene trying to prevent Porsha from doing that. Nene is a good friend, no matter what others say. That being said, since everyone here likes to make Nene out to be the antichrist I'm sure these heffas while come up with some ridiculous ulterior motive on Nene's part and everyone will happily go along with it.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Um Yeah! Nene's has outlived her usefulness here, so anything that goes wrong is her fault. I'm sure what Porsha did was Nene's fault. I'm sure Apollo being a criminal is Nene's fault. Hell, she forced him to assault Brandon.

BTW, what projects does Marlo have going on now that she is no longer on HWs?