Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That could be because I read somewhere that Nene and Phaedra put a little bug in Porsha's ear before filming. I don't remember where or much of the details but they reminded her that she might be on the bubble and told her some things about Kenya. So naturally, Porsha went in there heavily influenced, and Kenya didn't help matters. I don't believe Porsha went there to get physical at all, but that bullhorn would have had me snatching bitches too. For real.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

For real. Like I said, I don't condone violence but I can understand it. Lol.

But even this whole Porsha outburst thing has somehow become Nene's fault, but only here. It's not at all possible Porsha attacked Kenya because she was just over her [!@#$%^&*] and maybe a little tipsy? It all has to go back to big bad Nene who OBVIOUSLY put her up to it? Girl bye.

• Members

Real Housewives of Atlantas Kenya Moore releases a statement regarding her attack by Porsha Williams during the taping of the reunion episode.

During the taping of the Reunion Episode for the Real Housewives of Atlanta, I was violently attacked by Porsha Williams. The episode, which aired tonight, Sunday, April 20, 2014, was taped in front of an audience of over 50 people, which included cast, crew, guests and executives, who served as witnesses. I called 911 to report the incident. The Atlanta police conducted an independent investigation, which included viewing the raw footage of the incident. As a result, Porsha Williams was charged with battery. The authorities will decide her fate, not me.

There are many inflammatory statements made by cast members to and about each other particularly during the reunion tapings. Many have made untrue, denigrating, disparaging, and inflammatory statements against me in an attempt to provoke me, but I have never reacted in a violent way. My intellect and my brain are my most powerful weaponsnot my fists. If people get so angry that they lose control and admittedly black out and resort to violence, those persons must be held responsible for their actions. Being a cast member on a reality show does not absolve people of their rights.

After being repeatedly attacked by an abusive boyfriend at the age of 17, if someone puts their hands on me, I will not just let it go. With that said, I sought self-defense training developed for the Israeli military. Ive also been trained in weapons. I can take someone down in three moves. It took discipline for me not to respond in kind. As violent responses escalate, they can quickly result in severe injury or even death.

Being the second Black woman to be crowned Miss USA, there are little girls who look up to me. I would never want those girls, my nieces, or my future children to see me fighting anyone. Thats the lesson we should all want to send, especially to young peoplethat no matter how angry someone makes you feel by what they say to or about you, violence is never an option. #stoptheviolence

http://blackamericaweb.com/2014/04/21/rhoa-kenya-moore-releases-statement-says-stoptheviolence/

Edited by Eric83