Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't mean to imply that you said Kenya was bullying Porsha, but that is what people are saying. And I don't think she targeted Porsha based on what we saw. We all were predicting that Porsha was going to be turnt up for the reunion because her job was on the line, even Nene admits her job was on the line. Kenya didn't have to try hard to target Porsha, especially so early in the reunion, since Porsha kept jumping in on things that had nothing to do with her. My thing is, if Porsha wants to bring up a rumor about Kenya paying someone to play her boyfriend, why is Kenya wrong for mentioning Porsha cheating on Kordell? And I'm sorry, but for Porsha to get NOTHING out of the divorce, something is up.

To me the best thing Kenya did was bring that megaphone and scepter. I will never forget either prop and she slayed Porsha's dumb ass. I find it laughable that people say that is a fight-able offense considering some of the truly vulgar things we've seen on other reunions. This reunion was TAME by Atlanta standards and by other reunion standards. Porsha wanted to turn up and she did. Nobody did anything that dramatic or got personal enough to justify this.

I can think of times when Nene could've beat Kim or Sheree's ass, and them hers, but this wasn't that serious.

• Members

I'm not on either of their sides. I think Porscha is a dumbass 30 something who never matured beyond the age of 12, and Kenya is a terrible actress who can be amusing when stirring the pot but lacks the ability to appear genuine EVER. She's a prime example of being completely aware that she's being filmed for TV at allll times and acts as such.

Just from an entertainment standpoint I'd rather watch Kenya with the girls, than Porscha though who I feel has added nothing for 2 seasons now outside of material to show that she's a moron. Her sister and mom do her no favors either.

• Members

Believe it or not, I absolutely agree with this. Kenya, her excuses and severe disrespect is what bothers me about her, but she is an entertainer. Not sure how she can convince the audience of anything after the most recent embarrassing event, but Kenya says she's intelligent, so perhaps she will surprise viewers.

• Members

If Porsha were an adult she would have asked Andy to tell Kenya to put her props away or asked to be moved to the other couch. Andy is to blame also he was letting Kenya run the reunion doing whatever the hell she wanted. His faux outrage is kind of funny to me considering he was giggling at all the fuckery Kenya pulled.

• Members
Because Kenya is his fave right now. The scepter was no issue but blowing a bullhorn in my face is doing the most. Cynthia only took it because she has switched to Team Kenya. I like Kenya but Kandi would hhave dragged that ass FOR REAL. Not the hair pulling that Cry Baby did. Edited by Eric83

• Members

Nene is not mentally challenged like Porsha is. She treated Porsha like the irrelevant child she is, which is why I loved it so much. I don't see Kenya's props as any different than when people bring documents "proving" certain things and other outrageous antics. It's par the course for these reunions.

• Members

You are right. Kenya would not have done that to Nene. It would probably be a cold day in hell before anyone saw me in a physical altercation, but I am not sure how I would have reacted to that bullhorn in my face like that. I blame Andy for allowing that. Porsha didn't react to the name calling. Kenya has been doing that for what 2 or 3 seasons (forget how long they've been on the show). Porsha reacted to the blatant disrespect. We all know what happens when you talk and talk and feel you are not being heard, but to have it done like that? It's like having someone stick their fingers in their ears and sing "lalalalalalala" while you're talking. That is frustrating and really gets you upset. I think Porsha's reaction was not so outside of normal.

You don't think that bullhorn in Porsha's face was too much? That went far beyond a prop. It really should have been in Kenya's throat before the commercial break.

• Members

But why would she want to listen to what Porsha has to say? They don't like each other and Kenya wasn't saying anything about her, instead ignoring her because she was talking to Andy and not Porsha. She did the same thing last season by freezing Porsha out.