Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, NYC was fun last night! I LOLed when Kristen totally checked Ramona. I can see it from both sides, but in the end, Kristen did shut her down. Oh well. Have a glass of Pinot!

Sonja is a mess, cracking at the foundation just like her home, and I'm glad they're going to address that next week. Next week just looks messy good overall, with the ladies talking about Sonja and how Ramona is talking about her behind Sonja's back.

Ramona and Sonja are so ridiculous when they're drunk. Ramona is just completely unfiltered and loud, while Sonja is messy and loud (and kinda sad). I was surprised Sonja threw in the "LuMan" dig after LuAnn left.

"Bitch, you didn't show up to my party!" I LOVED the interaction between Heather and Ramona. There's something so hilarious about these two when they're arguing. It actually started off very well, with Heather making light of the situation and Ramona just matter-of-factly explaining her position. I think these two make great frenemies.

Whoa, that was a switch, seeing Ramona and LuAnn on the same side regarding Sonja's many ventures that never result in anything. It's so true. How's that toaster oven coming along....?

• Members

Yeah right...Kenya's mysterious big poppa and her trying to have a baby were some of the most boring storylines in RHOA history. Kenya is only interesting when she gets into it with the other women..she needs them to be relevent but they don't need her. They all (except for maybe Cynthia this season) have interesting stories outside of each other but she doesn't. She has to keep herself relevant by going after others men or by constantly putting others down or giving her 2 cents on folks marraiges. All of her interesting drama is because of the other ladies.

And she did bully her and has since last season...and just like all bullies she couldn't handle the heat.

And those props were in her face and I'm not a violent person..have only been in one fight my entire life and that was in middle school...but let anyone stick something in my face especially a bullhorn and then yell...they will be drawing back a nub.

Edited by PJA

• Members
what exactly were Nene and Phaedra's interesting stories this season outside of Kenya?

crickets.gif

again with the bullying word. Exactly how has Kenya been bullying Porsha this season? She has had virtually little to do with her all year. Their storylines did not intersect and the interaction has been kept to a minimal

• Members

Let's see, Nene vs Peter and Ne Ne trying to re establish her acting career were MUCH more interesting than Kenya's fake made up storylines. Also Phaedra and Apollo's drama and her going into the funeral home field were more interesting as well. Kenya made up some boyfriend and then says she wants to get pregnant (which I don't beleive) all for tv.

Kenya has called Porsha all kinds of names all year especially the whole beard thing, and constantly calling someone out their name and putting them down is a form of bullying even if it isn't physical. Kenya picked on Porsha because she thought she wouldn't do anything.....but she did.

Let's see, Nene vs Peter and Ne Ne trying to re establish her acting career were MUCH more interesting than Kenya's fake made up storylines. Also Phaedra and Apollo's drama and her going into the funeral home field were more interesting as well. Kenya made up some boyfriend and then says she wants to get pregnant (which I don't beleive) all for tv.

Kenya has called Porsha all kinds of names all year especially the whole beard thing, and constantly calling someone out their name and putting them down is a form of bullying even if it isn't physical. Kenya picked on Porsha because she thought she wouldn't do anything.....but she did.

• Members
You do realize that Nene vs Peter stems from Kenya right? Apollo and Phaedra's drama was centered all around Kenya as well.

How did Nene try to reestablish her acting career? That was a story? We saw her failed acting career used to explain why she was in ATL in the first episode and she did nothing all season. If it wasnt for her beef with Kenya which acted as the catalyst to cause a rift between her and former friends, Marlo, Cynthia and Peter, she'd have nothing this year. Thank you Kenya for giving Nene some material to work with.

So badmouthing someone in talking heads is bullying? You do realize they ALL do this? Do you consider Porsha and Phaedra to be bullying Kenya? Where is your outraged over them doing it every single episode, calling her out on either being a whore, slut, or anything else outside her name? Kenya has kept her comments to her talking heads and has said NOTHING to Porsha all season except for in Mexico when Porsha came for her. Porsha is the one that put out the beard idea and has been insinuating that Kordell was gay since the season started.

I'm sorry but you can look at the 22 episodes and fail to reproduce any seasons where Kenya goes out of her way to pick on Porsha and actually bullies her. You'd have slightly more validity if this was last season when the two were actively beefing and having frequent altercations but again Kenya and Porsha have barely interacted this year

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Most of Kenya's storyline came from her sticking her nose into other peoples marriages. Phaedra/Apollo, Natalie/Chris, Porsha/Kordell. She is irrelevant on her own. I understand she's probably jealous that everyone but her is or has been married while nobody wants her and her scrambled eggs, but she's a bully, a [!@#$%^&*] stirrer, and as fake as the silicon in her ass.