Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think I may be the only one that loves to hate Joyce. It was a bummer that she barely appeared in the latter half of the season. She may grate the nerves but she's not my mama. Her hateration has been entertaining and the driving force behind Kandi's entire storyline

• Members
I actually don't hate her at all.

I think their dynamic is very interesting. They are mother/daughter, co-parents, have a sisterly type thing going on, a friendship and kind of a business type relationship. It's a lot.

I think kandi has a lot of story outside of Joyce, but Joyce def helps.

• Members

I've always seen MJ for what she is--a money hungry, gold-digging, smothering, bitter ass broad. Her true colors showed s2 when she was just as vile and cold to the late AJ. She did him the same way as Todd; however, I heard AJ would dish it right back to her, which is why Kandi and AJ had a rocky near ending around the time of his death. And she's always been about the green dollar, which is why she LOVED Kim so much, and later became close to Nene (much to the chagrin of Kandi I'm sure). She's the type that likes to rub elbows with those who have the same aspirations as she do.

Kandi better just be lucky that Karmin was a good friend because had it been one of Kandi's friends from Bankhead, Mama Joyce might've gotten her hip broken.

And I don't think this is the last of her acting up. Bloggers (Funky Dineva) reported that Mama Joyce was bitter at the wedding and it showed on her face the entire ceremony. So we'll unfortunately see her ugly mug on Kandi's spinoff.

• Members

hey at least we now know without a doubt that Kenya's hair is real. She's said in the past that its all hers but who didnt have their doubts? Porsha yanked that head real good and I didnt see any tracks come out. Thats some good healthy hair she has