Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Porsha won't resort to violence again, and I hope I'm right because that is just foul. However, she does not need to be violent to bring it. She now has the show's attention as well as the audience's. Who knows. Twitter is a very small percentage of the audience, but that does not mean execs don't pay attention. It's now a legitimate measuring stick.

Bravo didn't absolve themselves of culpability when Canine Apollo assaulted Brandon. He was onscreen the following week.

Oh, and Kenya won't have that big of an effect on the ratings. They can easily bring someone else in for drama. They found her, right? There's no big demand for Kenya. In fact, there's no demand at all, so she'd be wise to stay put. She has no power to pull a "it's her or me". If Kenya files for a restraining order, Bravo could easily answer it by removing her from the show. Kenya has no power here and Porsha has even less, but she's not touting herself as the next big thing on Bravo.

Kenya and her props can go straight to hell!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well Apollo isn't a housewife. What Apollo did was so much worse but at the end pf the day the women are the ones who are contracted with Bravo and represent the network. The fact that there was an on site altercation at a reunion between the ladies is definitely going to get more attention and scrutiny than the men fighting during filming. The Joes on New Jersey fought and nobody really cares but Teresa throwing Andy at the reunion has been discussed for years. It is just different when it concerns actual cast members which Apollo and Brandon are not.

Kenya has had an effect on ratings. The show has gained a million viewers since she joined. She is a polarizing figure. People either really love her or really hate her. Regardless she gets people talking. No she is not the Queen of RHOA but she is essential to the show in it's current era. Trust there will come a time when Kenya will be flicked off like a booger. Every dog has its day.

Edited by Eric83

• Members
I know. Just like I said I love Kenya now but I might hate her ass next year and want her off the show. LOL! I do not have a vendetta against any of these ladies I will watch no matter who is on the show as long as I am entertained.

ETA: I do believe the show could survive without Nene though.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I am just loving this franchise. It is impeccable. Andrea is such a horrible bitch, she mustn't be very self aware because her behaviour is just destroying any image she was attempting to cultivate from this show.

Lydia IS brainless, so I wish Janet hadn't softened what she said to her face. That was either intentional softening or recall failure (Janet is 55 after all) on Janet's part...but I do give her credit for copping to judging Lydia...it's just that Janet fails to realize she judged Lydia perfectly. She's an Andrea ass kissing idiot who is beyond oblivious to how different her life is from her housekeeper who seemed like a lovely lady..."she's my housefriend" made me cringe.

Jackie is fun, so is her husband, I like Jackie and Janet together, they're fun. That's Jackie's role and she plays it brilliantly. She is over the top but seems ernest.

Chyka is fab. Kind, relaxed, fair, smart, hard working, and a straight shooter. What's not to like?

Gina continues her streak of fabulous. She seems like a ball of fun, her date with that guy was excellent material, she seems way less intense than at first glance. She's a good sport and she doesn't give a flying fig about Andrea. That said, I don't like how she said "friendship over" with Janet, someone she's known for 20 years, when Janet called her on behaviour that would put people off.

I think the Andrea/Gina conflict is twofold: the 'legal email' and then when Gina referred to Andrea and Lydia as the c-word. I can see how it would irritate them both, but I also think Andrea, in particular, deserves it all, and more.

• Members

No you insinuated it and I said I wouldnt be surprised if he was married. I never made any ascertations that she was definetly with a married man and have never made any speculation that she has a pattern of using married men as sugardaddies.

I love your insight into Melbourne. ITA. I really hope it manages to have a successful season 2 and doesnt faulter into irrelevance like Vancouver

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I love your insight into Melbourne too, and I have the same concern you do about season 2, Vancouver just fell apart like some shrieking, toxic monster, it got way too personal, way too nasty, and it died a grizzly death with Jody Claman shrieking at a tea party with a crown on her head like a bipolar hyena.

PS: Ronnie Negus is getting divorced from her husband, making RHOV the only franchise to have 100% of the wives divorced.