Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Exactly. Nene's attitude has certainly had an impact on the way people perceive her, but SON is the only place where I'm seeing it to this degree. Like you said, now that everyone here has a shiny new HW to ogle over, they're over Nene and thus everything including world hunger and lack of malaria vaccines has become her fault. That's why I don't mind being the only one on Nene's side, because SOMEONE has to represent the other side…(Hint, hint…you should come back!)

And I don't know, but I doubt she has any. Say what you want about Nene but she DOES have side projects. She's on DWTS, has a clothing line coming out with HSN, will be appearing in a Vegas show this summer, etc. Marlo's entire relevance is based on this feud and by the time the fall rolls around, will anyone give a !@#$%^&*]? Doubtful. Marlo may be popular in a sense, but she's only a "superstar" within this thread.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Reunion:

I need whatever stick is lodged up Nene's ass to be removed immediately. Completely humorless and just stuck up and entitled the whole time. I need them to show this bitch her looooong history on the show. I much preferred her last season reunion attitude where it was clear she was there to laugh it up at everyone else's antics. I just find it hilarious that a woman whose fame has come from this show, pretends to be better than everyone else on it.

Watching the twerking clip, there were those genuine fun Nene moments that I've missed from her.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I just feel like she didn't want to be there and that's her prerogative. She wasn't that rude to Kandi, and other than that the only person she interacted with was Kenya/Andy. I LIVED for when Andy asked her a question, Kenya interrupted, and Nene said "If you're gonna ask me a question, I'll answer, but I'm not going to be interrupted. So either I can answer or we can not talk about it at all, because it really doesn't matter". She's so over these hos.

Nene really didn't act any differently last night than she has at any other reunion. In fact, if anything, she was more reserved.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Nene has admitted to calling Marlo and Cynthia to tell them not to film with Kenya. I really don't think it's outrageous to think that she may have coached Porsha and new hating BFF Phaedra on how to drag Kenya during the reunion. I don't think she told her to get physical, but I do think they had a plan for attack, which isn't a bad thing IMO. Any housewife should come prepared for a reunion.

Marlo had a paid contract for season 6 and she said she'll be back next year as well. I also disagree with the sentiment that Marlo is only popular on SON. Bravo knows her popularity which is why they announced I Dream of Nene with Marlo as the co-star. This is why they had BravoTV.com exclusives announcing and promoting her return on RHOA season 6. This is why Marlo was trending on Twitter for her return episode and several times after that. It's why Carlos King, the EP is always tweeting Marlo talking about how fabulous she is. Marlo isn't a housewife due to politics, not because she isn't interesting enough or fabulous enough. No way anybody can convince me that Porsha was ever a better housewife than Marlo had potential to be. Not only does she have the A-list personality to go with Nene, Phaedra and Kenya, but she has the fashions, a house to film in and actual friends who would film with her unlike Kenya.

The same people calling Nene out, like myself, were BIG Nene fans. Nene's behavior this season was pretty bad, which is why I call her out now. That and her terrible wigs. It has nothing to do with there being a shiny new housewife, she just was tiresome this season.

Edited by Chris B

• Members
Thats not the case at all. I was a fan of Nene's I am not going to kiss her ass and co-sign everything she does. Hell next season I might not like Kenya's ass at all. Opinions change as the show evolves and Nene has been acting like a stank bitch. I dont blindly support anyone and have repeatedly stated that Kenya is NOT a victim nor innocent. She is trolling these girls and doing it effortlessly. If she make me mad next year then I won't be defending whatever she does.This a television show and I dont owe Nene, Kenya, or any of these ladies any type of loyalty. Edited by Eric83

• Members

Porsha was starting to reveal things that would make all three of them (Porsha, Phaedra and Nene) look bad. It was so telling when they both literally shot up and ran to her when she started wailing. They opened up a can of worms and Nene knew Porsha was to starting to spill things she shouldn't have. Porsha is really stupid. After all the times Nene called her stupid and illiterate in her talking heads she allowed Nene to use her to do her dirty work. And I still don't think she's gone yet.

• Members
It's really not that deep to me. Marlo is my girl but I never ssaid she was a superstar or above Nene. I am not going to blindly support Nene and co-sign her fuckery. This woman does not pay my bills and I owe her nothing. Next year I might be Team Nene and Anti Kenya. I go by what I see on the show and what I've seen is Nene acting rude and above other people. Sorry just like Nene I cant be phony. I was a fan of hers which is why it os disheartening to see how she has been acting. I only blame Nene for what Nene does. Porsha putting hands on Kenya was her fault and no one else's.

• Members

Not sure what's going on with Nene lately, but she is not a joy to watch right now. I only watched 20 minutes of HW last night and watched 1 or 2 eppies the entire season. She clearly does not wish to be there any longer but won't be giving up that $1 mill any time soon [YES, she's still the highest paid HW]. I even thought she was just downright ugly on DWTS, another show I don't watch. Hopefully, Nene will bring back the edge and lose the ugliness because that is not why her fans love her.

• Members
Not at all. I cant tell you how to perceive what you see on the show. I just dont like that it is being inferred that Nene is being blamed for stuff just for the hell of it. I liked both Nene and Kenya going into this season. Kenya was trolling the !@#$%^&*] out Phaedra and Porsha last year and I loved it. This year she and Nene fell out and Nene handled it horribly. I couldn't ride with her on it. If Kenya make me mad next year and commits some insane fuckery that I dont like she can get the boot. I am not Cynthia. I like what I like because I want to not based on public opinion. There have been plenty of housewives I liked while they were dragged all across the World Wide Web.

And through all of this I NEVER wanted Nene gone and never said Kenya could carry the show. I want them both back next year.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I've been the first to say that Nene's attitude has been less than stellar. She is a [!@#$%^&*] stirrer and has been dead wrong several times. But that doesn't mean she's the devil that everyone makes her out to be. I simply see Kenya's dry ass for the fake that she is. Just as you feel I'm blindly loyal to Nene, I feel many are blindly loyal to Kenya simply because they dislike Nene. I do think Nene thinks she's on a another level from the other ladies and, in general I would say that's not right, but let's face it- she is. She is over these bitches and this show and has moved on to another level of her career. Has she let that go to her head? Maybe. But she isn't killing puppies as some here would suggest.

Love you too.

• Members

I'm going to try and find it for you. Marlo has mentioned it multiple times. My guess is that her contract was for I Dream of Nene/RHOA combined. This is why I don't think she's an opportunist or whatever they want to say, because she was invited to several events this season and DIDN'T go. If she was so thirsty for screentime, why miss out on Pillow Talk and especially the events after that, which were sure to be drama filled? And this was all before she fell out with Nene.

ETA:

Mr. Vixen, this doesn't specifically mention the contract, but she mentions returning next year:

Link: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/04/marlo-hampton-nene-leakes-nose-job-feud/

Another interesting quote I found seems to co-sign my belief that Nene and Kenya fell out because Nene feels threatened by Kenya, not because she was late to one party. I truly believe the rumors that a producer said they were waiting on the "star" at Pillow Talk and thats what set Nene off in regards to Kenya. Porsha, Nene and Phaedra are giving Kenya too much energy, they are pressed.

LINK: http://s2smagazine.com/90560/marlo-hampton-wants-answers-from-nene-leakes/

I believe Marlo there. Nene was stewing over the press that Kenya gets and didn't want her power usurped. Of course now she's getting offers so I'm sure she doesn't care as much, but during filming you could tell Nene was in a more negative place since she wasn't getting the offers she would like.

Edited by Chris B