Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Exactly. She was acting extremely bitchy from the time the camera rolled and knowing Nene till the time they dropped. She just has a stank attitude because she's mad that Bravo won't bend to her demands (i.e. firing Kenya). That crap worked when she brought in the ratings s4 and she got Sheree fired; however, this is a new era and Nene has not been bring in the ratings. Kenya has and she'll continue to do so. If Nene is gonna keep being a miserable creature then leave the show, but I doubt she'll do that because she'll kiss that "rich" and relevant status farewell.

• Members
you act like this is something she literally pulled out of her as to strengthen her argument when all I did was show that this was put out years ago before this incident. FYI, she talked about this with NeNe last season

Kenya is a grown woman and woman's handle business differently than children. I don't think she should be faulted for not pressing charges when she was a teenager. I can guarantee you that most girls that have faced abuse do not press charges. Anyone that's been abused knows that that comes with fear and being so young, she may have feared the retaliation and/or letting things escalate to and even worse condition. She fortunately was able to get out of that situation and move forward

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

While folks are thinking Porsha is done for, this might have increased her popularity. Peeps on Twitter were saying that if Porsha goes, Kenya will burn on Twitter. If nothing else, Bravo loves ratings, and Porsha might be the one to bring those ratings - in their narrow little minds.

What did this do for Kenya? Make her look like a punk who is all talk. Yes, she did the right thing by filing charges, but this is reality TV and the audience don't care about criminal charges. They care about who will bring it. Kenya showed, she didn't bring it. Guess its time to bring out the fishnet body suit and the booty pads again, Kenya. Hey, maybe she can get RuPaul to pretend to be her lover next season.

• Members
Porsha won't act out again though. Bravo has made it clear they aren't going to co-sign it ans want to absolve themselves of any culpability. Who's to say Porsha won't do it again? She is a liability just like Marlo. The Twitter verse stanning for Porsha doesnt represent the whole audience.

Ratings went up when Kim and Sheree who were way more relevant than Porsha got kicked off so the show will be fine without Porsha. Nobody will even remember her once Season 7 begins. She is no Nene, Teresa, or Lisa Vanderpump. Her loss will not be felt.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Well, first of all, being threatened is a lot different than being stabbed. However, my point was not about whether or not someone should file charges. That's a personal choice and none of our business. My point was that it's hard for me to believe a woman who, in her 40's, jumps to file charges over getting her hair pulled, would fail to do so after being stabbed.

PS Eric - I live for your sig!

Edited by Mr. Vixen