Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Your reputation has not taken a hit on here. Trust. And I know what it is like to be in the minority on this thread. Especially during RHONJ & RHOBH time. I tend to be one of the few Lisa supporters and I'm probably the ONLY person on here that likes Kathy and loathes Teresa melted forehead ass.

And look, you're gonna stop coming for the Queen of the A-town. :P

53098_900.gif

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I also must say that I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. There was a toxic feel in the air and that usually signifies it is time to switch it up. There are a couple of girls I want gone and I hope Bravo feels the exact same way.

• Members

I just want them to drop Porsha and Phae and then bring on 3 new housewives. Those three could Marlo, Diana, and Lexis and I'd be content. Phae and Porsha need to go because they are no fun anymore. They are too toxic. And no need for me to add Nene to this list because I don't see her sticking around too long for s7. I see her pulling a Kim and chunking up them deuces early to mid season.

• Members

Most of it, yes. I just don't talk that much about the episodes as they all tend to be the same things again and again, at least everything after the fight with Apolo and Brandon and Kandi and Cynthia's sister. I prefer to just talk about opinions here.

• Members

Watching.

And for me the Part 1 has been great for the little things and expressions that people give.

Phae was actually not trying to be mean to Kenya about her dog now that I've seen the scene in context...a rare moment for those two. I'm just sorry that Kenya was still raw over Velvet's passing to understand.

And NOW that I've seen at least one part of the Season 4 NYC reunion, I agree. There is a toxic feel to it all. I did love it anyway.

Speaking of which...

NENE. I was kinda expecting her to come at people Season 4 RHoA Reunion style for some reason. But it did feel like she didn't want to be there. But I think I am one of the few that loved the dress.

KENYA. Nothing to say really. Same as she was at the last reunion. Miss the fan. So far, so good.

KANDI. She just takes it in stride and I LOVE it. But from her checking Nene to that preview of next week, it looks like she ain't bowing down to no bitches this year. Is it too early to MVP her?

PHAE PHAE. I like what she's wearing. And I'm sorry I like that she offered condelences to Kenya about the dog. For all of her shadiness, she was being human to me and it didn't seem fake. Now once the fight broke out, now that was vintage Southern Belle and I lol.

CYNTHIA. Uh...nothing going on at all in Part 1. Other than that little digs with Nene. Alas Team Talls...SMH.

PORSHA. Porsha, Porsha, Porsha. No words. I can understand that point of view. Love the girls support. However...

....DID WE ALL HEAR WHAT WAS SAID? Hmmm...'too many drinks.' 'we talked about this 3 weeks ago.' 'not like that.'

Uh...3 weeks ago? Not like what? How planned was this? And too many drinks makes me think about Tamara Tattles's article so hmmm...

ETA: THANKS, YOU ALL!!!! After checking a basic B at work today, I needed the laughs and you guys did not disappoint.

And LMFAO at Vix's signature.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Porsche pulling hair then kicking and screaming on the ground says everything about her. What a child. Loved a dy sending her ass home. Bye!

Kenya was amazing. "Get fired!" Lol. Yessss. She brought it. The entire reunion is centered around her, with a bit going to kandi then crumbs to the others just like the season was.

Kandi ain't taking nene's [!@#$%^&*] and it's wonderful. Nene is pressed.

Cynthia and nene are so DONE. Wow.

Great episode.

• Members

Poor innocent victimized Porsche. Lol. Nope.

Getting physical isn't the answer beets an immature little brat and proved it tonight. She gave verbal insults as good as she got but she couldn't handle it.

Seriously rewatch it. Phe and Porsche were in the attack. Kenya really didn't dig into them at the start. Pors wasn't letting Andy and Kenya talk and kept chiming in then Kenya threw out there that she cheated on Kordell (no wonder she didn't want to go to court) and called her stupid and she went off because she's a child and got physical then cried about being the victim.

Edited by JackPeyton