Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just don't think Porsha is as gone as a lot of folks think she is even when news first broke about the fight. Now it's taken on a life of it's own and Andy while he may have initially balked is doing cartwheels over all the media attention this is getting. People are talking about Porsha and the fight and the brand has not been affected in the least. I have not see one blog or media outlet that said the show is too violent or Porsha should lose her job. I absolutely believe that Phaedra and Nene got her worked up and they're probably telling her to stay low and Andy will come around, if he was ever spun to begin with. And that mugshot is everything. Girl is working this situation to the max.

Has Wendy picked up on this?

• Members

The problem is this means they one HW who is facing criminal charges, and another whose husband is facing them (Phaedra), even if she herself isn't. This starts to go into the mire, and increases the amount of material that affects the show, but they can't directly address on the show.

• Members

But if Kenya refuses to re-sign if Porsha is brought back, then either Kenya is getting a HUGE pay raise or Porsha is gone. Kenya too too important to the ratings for them to choose Porsha over her. If Kenya left and Porsha stayed, there would be NO story for Porsha. Straight From The A's biased ass is trying to say since Kenya pressed charges they're going to fire her. Yeah right...

• Members
It's not if an assault actually took place. This isn't a bullshit character lawsuit.

As for Andy, he was rather clear in his ask Andy that he isn't a fan.

I think Porsche needs to be fired otherwise it sets the stage for all the series to go downhill fast. I love vh1 reality shows but I love that bravo shows are not that.

• Members

I dont think so as they aren't on contract and merely come as part of the package deal with Melissa and Teresa. Now had those two started throwing slaps and pulling hair, it might be a different story. But even if Porsha is fired, she was likely going to be anyway. People honestly thought she was safe before this incident? Her story dried up within the first few episodes of the season and she barely had anything in the latter half. I thought she'd have been fired last season but got saved by her divorce. She's been on borrowed time for quite a while

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

As I see it Kenya is filing charges. Y'all know Kenya is dramatic and will have nothing to do with Porsha next year. I think shes out. Yeah this fight is getting interest but after it airs then what? Her life is boring and she isn't essential to the show. Lets be real. If execs have to pick between Kenya or Porsha y'all know which one they're going to pick.

Why y'all think Nene went from blasting Kenya to being indifferent to her presence on the show? She knows good and Damn well that Kenya is going nowhere.