Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

At this point, a return of Jill and Alex would mean saving the NYC franchise. I love the way they have transitioned and made a new era of RHONY but the numbers do not reflect that. There is a disconnect. I understand it. There is something off bit I still love this show overall.

Jill and Alex are faces that longtime Bravo/Housewives fans recognize. I think it'd be smart to bring either or both back. And if they were to accomplish that, then bring LuAnn back full time.

IMO, the NYC ladies seasons 1-3 had the best chemistry of all the Housewives franchises. Now if Bethenny could return.........

Dina's return to NJ could pave the way for other originals to return. These shows are the current generations' soap operas and former favorite characters return all the time :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bethanny isn't coming back. She said on WWHL a couple of weeks ago that she needs a break from tv and is going to take the time to focus on her businesses and daughter. I really don't see her returning to this show. Never say never, but it seems unlikely. Alex and Jill however would if Bravo called

• Members

Yeah just my wishful thinking for a dream season. While I do like Heather, Aviva, and Carole none of them really pops on screen like Jill or Alex ever did. And Alex is just simply radiant in her videos over at TheStir and I can tell this b*tch has learned from it all and would be utterly fearless if she returned. I think it would be incredible to watch how that all went down. To see all these ladies reunited after 2/3 seasons apart....

• Members

I was watching a couple of the 10 minute previews for Bravo's line up for the upcoming week. Heather's sick son (RHONY) sad.png That's so sad. Hits close to home sad.png That along with that one chick telling Kristen to STFU in front of the kids right after telling Kristen to keep her tone down in front of the kids ... has my interest. I may finally watch RHONY this week.

Celebrity Apprentice Update circa Tamara Tattles...

• Members

Melbourne

This show is SOOO good. Every week there's an event and confrontation. The show gets the women together and the fireworks come

Uc9K3A2.jpg

Check out Andrea standing at the top of the stairs smiling, looking like an evil soap bitch

2yorbbr.jpg

WHAT A BITCH! She talks about having a spa day and then proceeds to "quietly" exclude Gina knowing she is standing right there and can hear and see them. Andrea is EVIL. The absolute worst. She said that in retaliation to blabbermouth Lydia telling her that Gina was undecided about inviting her to her cancer event. I hope there is a reunion and I hope they roast her

5udyrp.gif

biggrin.png

Speaking of Lydia, I cant stand her. All she does is kiss Andrea's ass and has no voice or opinion of her own. While it may have been wrong for Gina to call Lydia and tell her what Janet said about her, I have no problem with it bc its karma. Janet has been talking sh-t and revealing her private conversations with Gina, so her crap is fair game. I loved her lying to Lydia's face about not calling her brainless and then the producers show us the receipts with the flashback of her doing just that

From what I gather, Andrea is pissed that Gina called her a c-nt in an email. Hate to use the word, but she sure acts like one.

qndCWTm.gif

16jiidc.gif

That quote is truth for all the stupid haters out there. Im gonna have to start using that

Janet was a fool thinking she could take on Gina and she looks ridiculous sticking up for Ms Evil and her stupid sidekick. Their sitdown confrontation was good

Next week Gina goes off on Andrea and calls her a f--king moron! Gina slaying her will give me so much life

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Poor Cynthia and her boob! I had to LOL and kept thinking "Your tittie hanging out girl!" I love that Kenya kept telling Porsha she is gone, she is fired. If Porsha in fact does get fired then that has to be the ultimate salt in her wound! It was a train wreck moment to watch. I kind of felt bad for Porsha. Kind of. Then she was carried away? Lord. I take back that kind of.

Edited by MrPrezident