Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

When someone says the F word constantly, it doesn't make them trash. I just think it makes them sound uneducated because there are plenty of words to use that has the same meaning as the F word. I think in a fit anger, it's more normal to resort to the quickest word that comes to mind and that is usually the F word. Heather doesn't seem like she spits that word out except if she's angry. Brandi, on the other hand...

That said, I would love if Brandi went over to the OC. Tamra and Vicki would make mincemeat out of her.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL

And wow Ramona really is different....never in a million years would have I expected her to pull this Dalai Lama stuff as Sonja said!

I hate to say this but Heather's husband has a case of "gay voice" though. But he's absolutely adorable and I truly hope he and Heather stay happy forever

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Heather vs Aviva

"THE WOMAN IN LITERALLY INSANE"

Sorry Aviva but Heather was right...so DRAMATIC and so unnecessary.

The child birth analogy was strangely appropriate.....

EDIT: Those of you who watched Avery grow up on RHONY....isn't it scary how much she sounded like Ramona at the kitchen table during breakfast!?!? My mouth literally dropped when she got frustrated and started complaining about Ramona hitting her with all the stuff she wants for college. LMAO. God I know I'm gonna weep like a baby when they part ways on the show...

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members
Not surprising considering it was lumped into the "90 minute RHOA finale." I believe that's the first time WWHL hasn't been listed on its own and instead was tagged onto a housewives finale. They'll be smart to continue doing that considering most people that don't watch WWHL will still end up adding to its ratings with DVRs and people simply watching the episode. Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

I think it's ridiculous that Porsha is going to try and file charges against Kenya. We know Porsha attacked her unprovoked. The law won't accept these BS "she was talking mean to me" as a justification like Nene and the other wives are saying. Porsha got up and fought Kenya because Porsha is dumb and can't defend herself intellectually. I think she's 100% done. I hope Andy announces it after her one-on-one interview. That would be hella dramatic, similar to when Danielle and Adrienne were given the axe. GO FOR IT ANDY!!!