Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thank God. They must've heard me. I was so over that powerpoint '98 opening. This is a huge improvement. Now NJ better get a new opening or else. And I agree that Shannon has the best tagline.

Tonight's episode (if the trailer didn't enough) shows that Heather is public enemy number one. I'm calling it now that there will be a pileup on her a** at the reunion. She'll be in the exact same position that Gretchen was in last season, and I don't feel bad because Heather was all for ganging up on Gretchen with all the other women.

I just cannot wait for the day when people come for Trailer Sue. . . .

• Members

Did yall realize Dwight is on Married To Medicine now? The new wife Lisa Nicole has a fashion business with Dwight. Switching gears, I just watched WWHL and I HATE Nene lying on Marlo and Marlo hasn't been invited to WWHL once to give her side. She doesn't even have talking heads. It's one-sided and unfair. Nene said that she distanced herself from Marlo because Marlo caused a divide among her bridemaids at the wedding. THAT IS A LIE. We all saw DIANA create the divide and not get along with anyone. Diana was jealous and didn't want Cynthia or Marlo in the wedding. She said they were both opportunists, but Marlo is the one the label stuck with. Marlo got along with most of the bridemaids and only came for Diana when Diana came for her repeatedly. She tore Diana's ass up and it was GLORIOUS!

• Members

Marlo acted a fool during that wedding and made everything about her, as evidenced by the blue dress party. Not to mention we saw an edited TV show version. We have no idea what else happened behind the scenes or what Marlo might have done or not done…Also, Marlo doesn't have talking heads or get invited on WWHL because she's not a HW and never will be. Bloop!

• Members

Chris B I love that you used the correct term "bridemaids." I always read it in Nene's voice when I see it spelled out like that.

I wish I could watch OC with ya'll but it remains the only franchise I just can't get into. New Jersey is a close second.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Marlo wasn't acting self-absorbed, that is the perfect description of Nene at any given time. Marlo helped Nene plan a lot of that wedding, especially when her wedding planner didn't come threw. Nene said on camera that Marlo was already doing everything for free, hence her becoming the Creative Director.

"Janet made a comment about how I need to redeem myself and that just confirmed how delusional she is." - GINA is just effortless in her slayage. She is serving these bitches DUST and they hate it! I'm glad Lisa Vanderpump reached out to her. They would be FABULOUS on screen together.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

By saying "If I wasn't a lady I would say" and then proceeding to say such things just proves what filth she is. So much trash talk coming from a hooker. :lol:

Also - Marlo HERSELF said that following the wedding Nene distanced herself and didn't want to hangout as much. She said it on CAMERA. Hanging out 4 times is irrelevant. If you normally lunched once a week and now you've hungout 4 times over a couple months, that's definitely distancing. (Just an example - I have no clue how often they hungout).