Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Phaedra, on the surface, seems easily replaceable but the girl goes for the jugular like nobodies business.

I like Kenya more often than I don't like Kenya but she still seems pretty weak in the battles she cannot completely plan. She goes hard on Porsha unnecessarily, IMO, because deep down she thinks Porsha is the weakest of them all in terms of fighting back and throwing shade.

No problem at all wink.png (I didn't see the corrections until after I posted my correction)

• Members

Yeah, I edited my post. I re-read it once JP pointed out what you said. Sorry for the confusion.

I don't see how Nene's interview was bad. She admitted Kenya is good for the show, shed a little light onto the reason why she isn't friends with Marlo, etc. And she didn't even really say anything dirty on Cynthia. Even when ANDY brought up Cynthia's name, Nene kept it classy.

Loved that she said "I started this with Kim and SheMan."

Yes, I think that's why I love Phaedra. She is right up there with Nene at throwing shade. Not to mention I love how Nene/Phaedra have gotten so much closer this season, mutually bonding over an enemy. Isn't that how all great friendships form? LOL

You're right. Pheadra doesn't always bring that much in the day-to-day scenes/situations but when she goes in, she goes IN. She is great at the reunions. You're also right about Kenya, and I've been saying that from day one. Kenya is great in the talking heads because she's watched the episodes and had time to PLAN her responses so they're extra shady. When she's in a confrontational situation she always falters. (See: last years reunion where Phaedra dragged her like no other).

• Members

You know I'm not a hardcore Nene hater. You know I'm not a hardcore Kenya lover. I easily go back and forth on my opinion of both. It was bad. She came off like a grade-school idiot that tries to destroy her friends for being friendly with somebody she doesn't like. What makes it worst is that Kenya (the person Nene will try to annihilate friends for befriending) didn't really start this battle with Nene. Nene had a pillow-party and decided Kenya was public enemy #1 because she dared be late or something like that. Then there's the -itch throwing around financial figures like a low class idiot while truly believing she's the classiest chick of the all.

She really needs to talk less if that is type of chit that will be coming out of her mouth,

• Members

I didn't think she said anything dirty about Cynthia. She even said "Cynthia was a good friend".

As for throwing financial figures around, I didn't really see that. She offered to donate 20,000 to Kenya's charity of choice if Kenya would match her, and Kenya couldn't. That hardly makes Nene look bad.

• Members

OH, yes!!! What was THAT about?

After this season, I don't think Nene need to be coming from Kandi given she also ain't afraid when pushed to drag a b!!!...in pajamas to boot.

ETA: And I think that is the first time at a reunion where Kandi went toe-to-toe with Nene and rather than politely shut her down, she overtalked her. And no one as in NO ONE overtalks Nene.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Poor Kenya. That stuff was sad to watch. I was surprised she showed up to the play at the end. Love Kenya and Cynthia bonding and solidifying their friendship with each other. Nene who?

Little Ayden is adorable. I was like awww when he said Dylan was too heavy for him

Cynthia looked absolutely gorgeous in every scene she was in

2kq9DdF.jpg

Another episode, another horrible wig hairstyle from Nene

ZAZtTlV.jpg

Was Kandi adopted or is that really her bio dad? I look at him and have a hard time thinking he and Joyce produced her

Porsha talking about how that woman doesnt like the "Porsha Experience"....well neither do I!

I saw that Stevie J made a brief cameo. You know it would be a ratchet crossover if Joselyn turned up

Overall pretty boring finale. They could have ended it at Mexico to let it end with a bang

Nene's ending with that music and old cast photo felt so cryptic, like she was dead

that is absolutely disgusting and hitting way below the belt especially knowing all the struggles she has had trying to get a child and losing Velvet. Phaedra is a piece of trash Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Oh please, at last years reunion Kenya told Phaedra her husband was going to give her aids and then physically threatened her while she was 8 months pregnant. The only way Kenya knows how to fight is below the belt so it's natural that others would aim for the same place.