Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

DWTS,

I called Nene being a jerk to Tony about her little Prince(ss) Derek (who basically made her stand on one spot being a side show). Even though I called it, I was surprised by how bad rude she was to Tony. Tony is the bigger man for not sabotaging her for the week for being a clueless PITA. It was her best dance performance so far (and her dance with Tony two weeks ago was her second best).

Marlo vs. Nene.

People standing in masculine houses shouldn't throw masculine stones. I'm not sure why Nene goes there over and over again.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love that they were able to modernize the opening while still keeping elements of the old one, like the iconic family shots. Overall looks good

Whoa, how did Heather get that center shot? You'd think Vicki or Tamra would have seniorority over her

LMAO at Vicki being dramatic shading Oklahoma

Going on a vacation to Hawaii in the first episode? Love it!

Honestly it doesn't feel as if the girls have been gone that long. I swear it feels as if the finale/reunion just aired a few months ago

I want to like Shannon but she comes across as a crazy lady with quest to live green. Plus she reminds me of Kimberly from season 1, whom I couldn't stand. I hope she's at least better than her

We haven't seen Lizzie yet but I don't like her already. I hate her name and with her look, she looks like she belongs on NJ

Is she really? SMH. I will repeat myself, but I am sick of her FAKE southern belle act. She aint fooling anyone! Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I feel like this season her "downfall" will be a major story as it looks like everyone will be getting tired of her condescending nature. I cant wait to see how her and Shannon fall out. Shannon is so nutty I think she will bring the drama and gif worthy moments.

• Members

RHONY was flawless!

I don't really get why trashmona and the drunk are so all about Aviva other than they are threatened by Carole and Heather. Trash pushing heather to meet and instantly make up with Aviva was strange given how much she hated Aviva last year and I'm glad heather pointed it out.

Heather is smart. She sees Aviva for what she is and how she treats people and has opted not to wait to be stabbed in the back.

Brandi & Yolanda were amazing. It was so fun to see them with Carole and Kristen. Loved it and how they all just got along abd it was easy and fun. The Elvis story was great and the bootycall talk was hilarious.

I loved Jon with Carole and Kristen.

Mario :wub:

It says everything about trashy and the drunk that they just didn't show up to heathers anniversary party over Aviva.

Next weeks looks great! Aviva keeps being a hypocrite when she says the worst word ever, !@#$%^&*]. Kristen has taken a dude abd is standing her ground and trashmona has a new target. Plus the drunk turns on trash! Yessss. Meanwhile Luann sits by the side and stays flawless.

• Members
Heather is clearly the star if this season. Final tag, center orange, introducing the new wife, the issues with everyone.

I love how Vicki, who can't speak correctly, and trashy ass Tamra say heather is judgemental when all they have done since day one is judge her, as they do with everyone. They are such hypocrites and need a new target.