Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I just think its really vile for any woman to make fun of and/or attack another woman who has struggled/cant have children. Joanna did that to Lisa at the Miami reunion and she nearly lost me as a fan with those words. I think this here is compounded by the fact that we just watched Kenya deal with the death of Velvet and she considered herself to be her mama. We'll have to agree to disagree, but there are many avenues that Phaedra can choose to insult her on. Her struggles and loss when it comes to being a mother is crossing the line

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Phaedra is throwing shade when talking about Kenya's dog dying, that is heartless. Last season I do agree that both Kenya AND Phaedra hit below the belt, but Kenya was under attack. We now know that Apollo was LYING about Kenya trying to get in his pants, in fact those late night texts suggest to me that Apollo was trying to get in HER pants. I think Kenya had every right to hit back at them. People took Phaedra's side because she's more "respectable," but now we see Apollo's fraud charges and you'd have to be a fool to believe Phaedra wasn't involved in that. She put up a good front, but we know she's dirty. At least Kenya is up front about who she is.

• Members

I don't if she's the fakest (I'd say Jill or Cray Cray Kelly from New York has that honor) but Kenya is the most obvious when it comes to putting on a front for the show. Its just blatantly obvious to a lot of people and doesn't help her cause at all. If not for that she would be the new Nene cuz say whatever you will about Miss Leaks but everyone agrees that she is who she is and that there's no bs beneath her.

The thing with the dog is the most striking example of this. Something like that should have had a person like me (who wants a puppy so badly some day) to just burst out in tears. Instead I was holding back giggles during her convo with the aunt because of how scripted she sounded and how her sobs just sounded so fake to me. The same thing with the "I want to have a baby" side trip they did. I knew deep down it was real but her behavior and tone and the way she said it just prevented me from truly empathizing with her....

Porsha may be dumb and a hoodrat but shes got one big donkey booty chile....and both her and Kenya are looking nice at the reunion. Same for your girl Kandi. Cynthia is alright....have to look closer.

Nene's face...lol

• Members

In what way? She faked her relationship with Walter and this new man is still questionable but with Kenya, what you see is what you get. What does she make herself out to be that she isn't? If anything she's been more genuine this season and less over the top, which has gone a long way in making her now relateable

And Phaedra is hella fake with her phony Southern Belle routine. She came on the show faking and lying about her pregnancy to give off the impression of being this innocent naive belle and all the dirt that's come out about her and her husband since has only made her schtick look even more phony

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
She's a "veteran, seasoned actress", with almost no credits to her name, she owns a "multi-million dollar production company" that nobody's heard of or seen a product of, she stole Phaedra's workout video idea, she was "in love" with Walter and begging him to marry her - yet when he didn't want her phony ass all the sudden he was gay and she didn't want him, she had the nerve to shade Porsha about possibly knowingly being with a gay man after she told Cynthia she thought Walter was gay the entire time they were together, she didn't RSVP to Nene's wedding but acted appalled when Nene didn't RSVP to her event, she talks about being her own independent woman but drives a Bentley her "boyfriend" supposedly bought her, she may very well have made up said boyfriend, she acted outraged by Nene's behavior at her charity event but the year beforehand showed up to Nene's event wearing butt pads and a bathing suit.

Need I go on? She puts on a front and talks out both sides of her ass. She is phony as hell.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members
haha, true

Back to Vix, Kenya wasn't pissed that Nene did RSVP. Her comments were aimed at calling Nene out on being pissed about something she herself had now done. I think you are trying to say she's a hypocrite and yes age is to a degree but being a hypocrite doesn't equal one being phony and fake. Nothing you posted proved she is fake aside from Walter which is well known as a stunt to get her casted

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Nobody is saying she's the black Meryl Streep, but to act like she hasn't worked is just not true. She did all of that based on her own merit, without a reality show to back her up. Considering how hard it is for black actresses I'd say Kenya has an acting career to be proud of. Nene was given two roles by one may because of her personality on a reality show. There is a difference.

• Members

To me, being a huge hypocrite is very fake. Not to mention she just fronts in general. There's no shame in not being rich, or at least not the richest of the gang, but the way she acts/rents, you'd think she was a billionaire, when in fact she doesn't have 20,000 to donate.

I wouldn't say she did it on her own merit. I'm sure her crown helped her get plenty of those blink-and-you-miss-it roles. smile.png

Edited by Mr. Vixen