• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Cant wait for the ratings!!!!! LOL.

Nene makes it seem that Cynthia has jumped to Team Kenya. Cynthia is definitely an opportunist and I love it! She knew she needed to switch it up to keep her spot. Now that her and Nene are no longer cool I'm going to need them to bring her back next year.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Rhoa was boring for the first half hour and was only saved by Kandi's storyline throuout. The play looked cool and all the ladies looked good. Loved how they all were able to get along for a night and of course nene wasn't there! Shocker.

The trailer looked awesome! I am ready. Kenya and that megaphone! Damn girl.

Nene on wwhl... She actually started off ok I thought. But then I realized it felt like most of her ok moments were more of an act because she damn well knows she has lost a lot of her fan base. Not saying she's unpopular and hated by all, but I think everyone knows this season had a good amount of backlash against her and she needs those fans cuz it's all she's got.

• Members

So now that the season is over I can now admit Season 6 bested my previous fave Season 3 as the shows best season.

I rank them now

Season 6

Season 3

Season 2

Season 1

Season 5 (Poor Kenya had to carry the show this season. Besides her feud with Phaedra and Porsha there's nothing of note)

Season 4 (Marlo is my boo but I remember nothing that didn't involve her and the episodes after South Africa wrre pointless and dragged the season down)

Edited by Eric83

• Members

"Those initial 'over dramatic' descriptions of the fight appear to be accurate."

I get the confusion re-reading that BUT I was not saying the reports of the fight descriptions being "over-dramatic" were accurate, I was saying the initial descriptions of the fight that were later widely dubbed "over dramatic" were not "over dramatic" but apparently pretty accurate.

Love is blind, lol. She looked okay but the interview was far from a a good look on Nene.