Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LMFAO at you calling Ramona trash. (I am stealing your nicknames for them).Their friendship with psycho is so transparent and phony on all of theor parts. I wonder what psycho is going to do when Drunk and Trash fall out next week.

I also love Heather and Kristen's husbands. :wub:

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The psychopath, the drunk and trashmona are the actual worst. I will say ass at least psychopath brings the drama, while I hate her I love her for the show because she adds a lot. Trashy and drunk can be fired now. And yes their friendship is so phony and fake and they are threatened by Carole and Heather. Now that Ramona is back from her life changing, inspirational, desperate to save her marriage trip it's nice to see she hasn't changed and is targeting Kristen. I still can't believe she throws a glass in her face tho.

• Members
LMAO I go back and forth with Vicki. I love how goofy she is but she is such a mean girl when with Tamara and I hate how she kowtows to Ryan and Brooks. I am so over the Brooks drama she is too old for this.I am DYING at this entire post especially at the bolded. :lol: :lol: :lol: Edited by Eric83

• Members

Here's everything anyone ever needs to know about what kind of oerson Vicki is. She doesn't care that her boyfriend encouraged a man to beat her daughter. Not only does she not care, she actually excused it and made him the victim. She is a awful, vile piece of [!@#$%^&*] abd I feel so bad for Bro that that's her mother.

• Members

I was disgusted watching her say we all make mistakes. Advocating and goading a man into physically abusing his wife os not a mistake. SMH.

Simon is alleging that Tamara fails to bathe, feed, and properly care for their children.

http://pagesix.com/2014/04/15/real-housewife-tamra-barney-accused-of-neglecting-children/?_ga=1.21660857.364917506.1396175728

• Members

Me to. I've always wanted them to be friends. Especially after the third season reunion. I just wish Phaedra wouldn't turn such a blind eye towards Nene. Anytime that they have issues Phaedra is all about walking on egg shells and its just not very organic. Other than that tho I've always hoped they'd buddy up and read some bitches.

• Members

There is a brief web exclusive clip where Tamra is asked her thoughts on the new housewives. Apparently, Lizzie is a neighbor of hers but that they didn't know each other all that well before filming but that Lizzie is a mean drunk. All she would say about Shannon is that she's nuts. I'm wondering who Shannon is melting down about when she is ranting about the cameras and that the truth will come out. I thought it was Heather, but I'm wondering if it's maybe Tamra.

• Members

Damn I forgot to see my girl Ramona last night. And just because you don't like Ramona that doesn't make her trash. There's nothing "trashy" about her. She doesn't speak like white trash. She doesn't act like it. She's educated, speaks like an educated person, and lives the life that some of us can only dream.

Anyways Nene and Phaedra teaming is very transparent and utterly fake. Even while they've been cordial in the past Nene has never been warm or truly genuine with Phaedra until this last season. And of course the only reason is Miss Kenya Moore.

• Members

Name one example and no the definition of white trash doesn't apply to her at all. People can act without class no matter their station in life but being trashy is something you've been for a long time and nothing Ramona has done on the RHONY would rank her in that category. Again this just another example of labeling people or hurling this wild accusations without any proof. Like Ken somehow manhandling Yolanda on the streets of Beverly Hills like thug in a Prada suit. Its beyond ridiculous but since thats your MO I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear