Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Porscha really did attack Kenya throughout the episode. The name calling, the butting in, the nasty comments. Kenya hardly even acknowledged her except in reactions. Her props were insane but they were more in Cynthia's face than Por's. Kenya didn't push her or bully her. She reacted to her and the little girl couldn't take it so she got physical. Period.

All of these botches are jealous of Kenya because this entire season has basically revolved around her. The entire reunion has basically revolved around her. Love her or hate her she's all anyone is really talking about and it's giving the show it's best ratings. Kandi is the only other one who drove an thigh this season for any actual period of time.

Por came for her to save her job. Her divorce saved it last season and she had nothing going for her. It was desperate and obvious and pathetic because she couldn't pull it off

Kenya is over the top, a phony and botch honestly but she's entertaining. She is very much nene a 1-4 and this is why nene hates her.

I'm not saying Kenya is a harmless innocent victim. But por was far from driven to get physical by the big bad Kenya who wouldn't even pay her any attention if por wasn't seeking it. Por went out as she is - an immature child kicking and screaming on the floor. She's one of the dumbest people to ever be on a reality show and she shouldn't be invited back, for far more than trying to turn this into bad girls club.

Now, I am ready for Kandi to go all the way in on mama Joyce and on nene.

• Members

I saw the preview clip on Bravo website when Mama Joyce comes out. This woman tries to read Cynthia telling her she shouldn't have said she lives off of Kandi. Cynthia apologizes and Mama Joyce continues saying slick [!@#$%^&*] like "well you assumed wrong" and "you shouls be sorry" then Kandi drops the tea that Joyce took out credit cards in her name ans Kandi had to put her on a $700 a month allowance because her ass spent all her money gambling and on the Home Shopping Network.

I CANT STAND JOYCE'S BITTER ASS.

• Members

Also I'll add this - while there's never really a reason to get physical, esp in this situation - I could see the argument being made for it being warranted is Phaedra or Kenya had attacked the other. Because this digs were deep and real and out of line. There's a real hatred for real reasons there. But por was basically irrelevant to Kenya and she was desperate to save her job.

I loved how that child was getting her hair and makeup done thinking she'd be returning when Andy sent her ass home for a time out after her hissy fit. Her face was hilarious. It was like she needed time to process it and then it hit.

Por did almost have a great moment with her whore from the 90s comment but she didn't follow it through. Also we all know the real whore of the 90s and I bow to her greatness -

5l6kbr.gif

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

She only came for Cynthia because she knows Cynthia is meek and mousy and won't give her lip. Had she come for Kenya or Nene (who she should be coming for as Nene has shaded them all season long), she would've gotten checked. And she's pressed too because she knows Cynthia was speaking the truth. Mama Joyce got her riches from Kandi and her three previous husbands. Kandi better learn to get her mom in check because not everyone is gonna be as respectful to her. Had it been me ... Let's just say Kandi would wanna drag my ass because Mama Joyce would've gotten verbally dragged.

• Members
Yessss! It was glorious. Kandi was all "do you want me to be real" and Joyce's dumb ass was like yeah so kandi went in and dropped those bombs! Joyce was so nasty to Cynthia, who apologized even tho she was right. Joyce may have her house paid off and money in the bank but we all know kandi gives her more than a little something and Kandi was clearly annoyed and hurt Joyce was trying to make it out as if she doesn't get a dime from Kandi.

• Members
Dead!

And no Eric, I don't think we're quite at NYC Season 4 levels yet. Nene is pretty much cordial with everyone except Kenya and now Cynthia. Phae is cordial with everyone except Kenya, and Kandi is cordial with everyone. NYC was just naaaasty season 4.