Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Very true as a selfish viewer I would rather have Kenya on for 4 more seasons than Porsha who will be boring and say stupid stuff for 2 more....

The stuff Porsha said about her being a 90s whore and her vagina only came after Kenya pointed that damn scepter in her face and started really going in on Porsha. So I think she was totally justified.

I think its funny how Kenya thinks its okay to go after things that are sensitive to the other castmates but yet when they go in on her personal issues (such as her difficulties with childbirth or Velvet) she wants to play the "victim card" and act all hurt or turnt up.

Well clearly Apollo is a weak spot/sensitive subject for Phaedra. Just like the whole Kordell marriage fiasco is a sensitive subject for Porsha. And even for Kandi who I think puts on a good front the weight issue is probably a sensitive spot for her. So I think Kenya needs to look in the mirror and decide if she wants to dish it out because she def can't take it when it comes from someone who's onto her bullsh*t like Nene clearly is.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC

The new wife Shannon is a FAIL! I cant stand her. Can we please get back Lydia. She's crazy and not in the fun kind of way. She's neurotic, a perfectionist and earthy and I hate the way she treats her husband. The only value she adds to the show is her wealth as she has a large and lovely home. She needs to be a one season wonder

Vicki: "Oh don't call me Lauri; she's a bitch!" LOL, Best line of the night

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

YAAAASSSSSS Kristen! Trash is so vile and mean spirited. The nerve of her trying to go in on Kristen when she is doing the same thing trying to make Heather and Psycho's situation about her as well. The way she talked to Kristen at her home... just ugh I wanted Kristen to throw her drink on Trash as she walked away lol I'm glad Trash does it to Kristen next week so Kristen will be justified in splashing pool water on her old ass.

Her husband looks so unhappy. I just want to swoop in and take care of him. LOL Edited by Eric83

• Members

See, this is the shyt I'm talking about. Next week Ramona THROWS A DRINK in Kristen's face. Now if somebody does THAT to me, that will get you mollywopped, but Kenya talking shyt with her megaphone aint shyt. I add this to the list of things more dramatic than that reunion that did NOT result in further violence. Porsha fought bc she wanted to fight.

In Funky Dineva's RHOA finale video, he says that he predicts we will be seeing Sheree next season and more of Marlo. He said that Sheree was filming for Kandi's reality show (not just a Lisa background shot I'm guessing) and with her Watch What Happens Live appearance he has a hunch she's back. And I believe him about Marlo as well. His track record is pretty flawless and Marlo has always said she is coming back.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Kristen! Yes! She owned Avivas insane ass. Aviva says watch language in front of the kids then does that unspeakable, worst thing you ever possibly do on this show thing by uttering the word !@#$%^&*]. Lol. Aviva just talks over people to try and dominate. Loving Kristen.

Ramona and Sonja? FF time! That's how little I care.

Heathers sons battles are so sad. Thankfully he has strong parents with money and resources. Carole and Heather are just amazing friends.

Mario :wub: hi daddy.

Ramona's jealousy of Kristen is real. And I am not surprised at all! Trashmona is out in full force. Kristen is once again bringing the realness and another insane self absorbed nutcase can't handle it lol. Imagine that Kristen took the time to get to know the women before deciding where to stand and Ramon can't understand that. It's so nice to have someone calling this bitch out on her actions.

Ramona's hamptons house is stunning. Ramona's telling people who's place it is in conversations and arguments? Lol. Kristen is pointing out such perfect points and trashmona can't handle it so she gets loud. This is why I call her trash. To me this is how trashy people behave and act and treat others. Now she's lying to heather about texting that night and it didn't go through when earlier in the episode she admitted to not telling her that night. Now she's dying calling her a hypocrite when she did it two minutes ago? Ramona and Sonja are the NYC version of Tamra and Vicki honestly.

Now Sonja. Her argument against Ramona is invalid because Ramona an tulle works for what she has. So she wouldn't be in that situation. Sonja has no follow through on any of her ideas and that's why she has nothing. And now here is Aviva getting involved why isn't Ramona telling her to butt out that it isn't her fight?

This Carole and Mario scene is cute. I'm so over this book issue. Everyone knows Carole wrote her book and Aviva didn't. Let's just move on. Who literally pulls someone out of a conversation? Aviva can't answer the question about what she actually did. Aviva only wants to discuss her issues and get an apology but not hear her issues out. You don't just to get eff someone over then say let's go back in time like it didn't happen. "Dud you call and congratulate bill?" DYING.

Trashmona being trashy and awful next episode. Shocker.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

And DEAD at Mario saying the best cheaters never get caught lol :lol:

The way trash talked to Kristen really annoyed me then when they decided to let it go Traah JUST HAD to get another dig in saying "just stay out of my business" BITCH what business is it of yours to dictate when and how Heather should be cordial with Psycho again?

GIRL BYE AND HAVE SEVERAL SEATS WITH YOUR GERIATRIC ASS.

Isn't Ramona 60+ ? Her behavior is just deplorable as a member of the senior citizen community.

• Members

I'm surprised they showed the altercation in this first Reunion episode but I'm glad they got it out of the way. IMO, the Pillow Party fallout and whatever the heck is going on with Apollo are the more important topics that the Reunion needs to address.

I felt bad for Porsha screaming "I embarrassed myself!" on the floor of the studio, but I have to believe that here "impromptu" talk with Andy while she was sober and flawless in the make-up chair was done some time after the altercation itself. Like, another day. Because Porsha was a mess. And she shouldn't get violent with another person. And instead of apologizing to Phae and Nene, she needed to grow a pair and go see Kenya and apologize profusely to her for laying a hand on her. And Kenya should have accepted that apology (had it been forthcoming) because she was pecking at Porsha just as much as Porsha was lashing out at her.

Nene is good with the comebacks but I wish she were more engaged in what is going on. I can't believe the death of Cynthia and Nene's friendship -- how? Why? Was it because Peter called Nene out on her Pillow Party behavior?

P.S.: Valerie on 90210 4-EVA. :wub:

Edited by Cat