• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In RHOV's case...likely axed because...

1) Jody received death threats from a friend of Mary's which were investigated by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police

2) Jody's store was stink and smoke bombed by animal rights activists

And the thought of finding replacement wives in Vancouver was slim to none, it's a small town, socially, and so many relationships were destroyed by the show, though I do wonder if Ronnie and Mary won't find their way back to each other now that Ronnie's marriage is over. Allegedly, her husband cheated on her.

• Members

Jody is truly hated in Vancouver. And we all know why.

Christina was fabulous and truly funny, and she balanced out the ugliness of RHOV provided by Jody and to a lesser extent the crumbling of Ronnie and Mary's friendship. She was necessary, and production didn't replace that element she brought with Ioulia or (that cow) Amanda. The producers also screwed up by not bringing back Reiko, who left her husband and embarked on a lesbian affair, that would have made for great television.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

LOL!!! at re: Cynthia and jello. Oh, you.

It happened pretty quick. I want to say before Nene covered Porsha's mouth. If I had read the article that was mentioned above where drinks were served before the reunion started I wouldn't have caught it either.

• Members

Andy has declared there will be no more props at the reunions. I guess he's still undecided on literal draggings.

I didn't enjoy Part One of the reunion as much as I thought I would. It was dark and predictable. Porsha and Phadrea were being all ghetto almost from the start with the language. Kenya is a big ole fake and typically full of s--t, but I still find the way that most of them gang up on her OTT - her men are fake (which I believe) but she's also a slut/whore? Kenya isn't as fun as she has the potential to be at reunions because - as has been said a million times - she's just on the weak side in fights without prep-time. The stick up Nene's behind was poking me in my eyes throughout most of the episode.

I did think Phadrea was being genuine about the dog. Again, Kenya's "spell it" was a fun moment. I don't disbelieve Kenya about Porsha cheating (which she only brought up after being called a whore/slut multiple times), there has to be a good reason Porsha got screwed in the divorce. Kandi schooling Nene with accurate points has been good, as well.

Dang, Dish Nation just went in on Kenya. "Everybody" loves to hate or just hates Kenya :/ In somewhat related RH(OBH) news, Dish Nation also went in on LeAnn Rimes.

They were covering her mouth almost the entire time she was on the floor, and I think it was Nene and Phaedra doing it. At first I thought they just didn't want her to make herself look more foolish, then when i thought about it and the rumors...

• Members

All that bold. I felt the same way about Phae. I really felt she was geniune, but again Kenya was not ready to believe Phae could do that.

Can't wait for more Kandi v Nene. Porsha v Kenya may have build up over two years, but K and N have even more years going on.

And that last point...Yes. I thought about that as well.

• Members

I wish Kenya were more like Camille Grammer. Not that bitch was a world-class [!@#$%^&*]-stirrer and very calculating. A boss, as you would say. With Kenya, you see the rough edges more (hello, the batteries and the bullhorn). And let's be real, she's inauthentic. She comes off as a woman without a core, even with Aunt Lori "grounding her." And no real friends in the cast. Even Cynthia abandoned her last night.

I would like to see both her and Nene gone.

Edited by Faulkner