Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Kristen on how sh was cast-

How did you get on The Real Housewives of New York?

KT: Well, I am really good friends with Brandi Glanville, and we’ve known each other forever; she was a bridesmaid in my wedding, I was at her wedding . . . She was going to this Upfront party, and she didn’t know what it was, I didn’t know what it was. I was her date. I literally met Andy [Cohen]—I’ve known Heather [Thomson] for a very long time—saw Heather there, and apparently they were looking for a new girl, and something had clicked that night, and the two of them started talking about it. Two days later, I got a phone call. And here we are.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Catching up slowly on other RH franchises (sorry, I have been in a Japan-induced haze the past few weeks!):

RH of Melbourne: I've just started watching this. OMG! My dreams of a resurrected RHoV are as close to coming true as possible with this new franchise! Admittedly I am in the early episodes so Andrea has not shown herself to be the evil witch she clearly becomes. But Gina is straight-out-of-the-blocks fab-u-LOUS! So diva, so bright, so collected. I adore everything about her (even if the eye-make up makes her look like Joan Cusack's character in Working Girl -- "six thousand dollars? It's not even leather"). I also believe that this Jackie person is a real medium. Janet and Chyka also seem pretty fab. Lydia seems a little lacklustre, though.

RHoNY: I don't think I could love Carole and Heather any more than I already do, but I do (even though Heather should not have rescinded Aviva's invite to her anniversary party. She could easily have lost Aviva in the crowd at the event). The C+H friendship actually feels real. Carole is so tactile and fabulous with her. I also really like Kirsten because she presents herself as she is and doesn't try to front like she's Mrs. Perfection, or that her husband is, either.

Pinot looks like she got a slight face-lift in Africahhhhhhh. Mario still looks fine as hell, the sly fox.

RHoOC: I don't care if Heather is a snobby cow, I :wub: her and I double- :wub: Dr. Terry.

Tamra once again playing both sides against the middle. She certainly dissed Gretchen enough. Even when Gretchen is gone, she isn't, if you see what I mean. I think Gretched will return further down the line. Mainly because I don't think these new girls are going to bring it for the franchise. I really liked Lydia and OC is missing her kooky lightness. Shannon is trying too hard. Newsflash, Shannon. Eating organic doesn't make you fun and crazy.

Vicki and the Brooks denials are SO shady. Defending Brooks after he was caught on tape encouraging Ryan to hit Brianna -- ugh. Vicki at her worst (and she is actually a HW I usually don't mind watching).

• Members

Does anyone else think Shannon looks a little bit like Marysol? The forehead and eyes...

Lydia is pregnant, per Vicki on WWHL.

Lisa is mixing it up with the Melbourne ladies... after all the Melbourne talk and now THIS, I might just have to watch:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2610871/Lisa-Vanderpump-calls-support-Real-Housewives-Of-Melbourne-star-Gina-Liano.html

• Members

I don't think Bravo had a choice considering Porsha attacked Kenya so early on. It would be odd to see the reunion without her sitting on the couch without showing why she was ejected first

Im gonna need Porsha to take responsibility for what she did. Did you hear her lame excuse about how she blacked out. Really bitch? That's what you are blaming your actions on?

I think Nene doesn't like the fact that Cynthia is friends with Kenya. She dropped Marlo for similar reasons

NYC

Aviva, whoa. So out of line to use the F word like that in front of children. Im glad she at least apologized as she came across crazy

Glad Heather pointed this out in her talking heads but Carole does come across obsessed with Aviva and that book. She talks about it every week and needs to move on already. That Carole and Aviva talk at the end was so odd. Very passive aggressive

Team Ramona when it comes to Kristen. Its NONE of her business and she had no place to confront her about anything. IA. Who is she? Girl, bye.

Ramona was full of sh-t when she was explaining herself to Heather. Obviously the alcohol had taken its toll on her. What a mess. Dang at Sonja going off on her. Ramona looked genuinely hurt by that. I like their friendship and don't want them to break up.

"I just got screamed in my ear by LuMann. Talk about a drag queen trapped in a woman's body" :lol:

ATL

tumblr_n4emib6ZNV1qlxyddo1_400.gif

tumblr_n4emib6ZNV1qlxyddo2_400.gif

LOL at this guy nearly knocking Nene out.

OMG, you just made my morning! I said weeks ago that I could see Gina on BH, mixing it up with Lisa. I NEED Gina to appear on BH next season for a visit

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Re Gretchen and OC. I've heard and seen online now that they did approach her to return while filming and she passed. I was told it's cuz they offered her a friend of role this season for the rest and maybe a starring role again next season. Idk tho. One hand I can't see her saying no, on the other I can for just a few appearances after they fired her due to Tamra and Vicki's demands. With how much Vicki and Tamra talk about her still tho I'm inclined to believe it.

I miss Gretchen mostly due to how much she annoyed Vicki.

Also, Tamra is great for this show because she sells whatever storyline she's come up with for the single. Example: her friendship with Gretchen. Then her fallout with her. Now her issues with heather. None of its genuine but she pulls it off well IMO. Sad about what's going on in her real life with her daughter.

• Members

Team Ramona when it comes to Kristen. Its NONE of her business and she had no place to confront her about anything. IA. Who is she? Girl, bye.

Hummmm... Like Bethanny and Jill? Like Aviva and Carole/heather? Please. Trashmona does this on the daily and she can't handle someone coming at her with rational issues. She needs to go drink some more bad cheap Ramona wine and cry in a corner.

Friends stick up for friends. Idk why people have a hard time understanding this. I loved how trash was caught in so many lies while trying to defend herself about this issue.

• Members

I dont recall Ramona confronting Carole or Heather over the invite situation. She could have went, been fake and acted like she had no issue or she could have went and confronted both of them about it, which would then put her on Kristen's level. She chose to not get involved by simply not going. She was only wrong in not texting Heather to tell her bc that was rude.

There is nothing wrong with sticking up for friends, but Heather didnt need anyone to stick up for her. Ramona didnt attack her. If she is Heather's friend, then she should be talking to Heather about this and let her handle Ramona, which she did so elegantly when she saw her. It wasnt Kristen's battle to take on. Like Ramona said, who is she anyway? At this point, Ramona barely knows her and has only met her a few times before. She's some ditzy blonde, young enough to be her daughter, confronting her, telling her how to act. I can see why Ramona would feel offended by that. They dont have a relationship for Kristen to feel so comfortable about getting in her face about something that did not directly involve her.

• Members
You don't recall Ramona ever getting involved in something that had nothing to do with her? You don't recall her this season sending Carole up to confront Aviva? Or trying to guilt heather into meeting with Aviva to patch things up? That's not her business, per se. But she felt the need to insert herself because this is a reality show. Kristen did the same abd confronted Ramona on her actions and how that made Kristen feel and view her.

I don't only stick up for my friends when the need me to. If someone does them wrong I'll say something. If I see someone treat someone poorly it does show me something about them and that's how Kristen seems to be so good on her. It's similar to heathers issue with Aviva. She has seen Avivas treatments of others, her friend included, and isn't going to wait by while it eventually happens to her. Nor should she.

Ramona decided to not attend a friends party and not let her know about that due to an issue with another friend. I have no issue with her not attending the party. The issue is in not letting heather know abd then lying about it.

Cuz that's how you have to deal with children before sending them on their time out.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Ramona has stuck her nose in places they dont belong before. She also has a really slick mouth and thinks nobody is supposed to check her on it. That's probably why she throws a drink in Kristen's face next week. Doesnt she also throw a glass in Kristen's face later? She is a damn mess.

LOL.... I think because she didn't have any of her shoes.

• Members

You are right. I was focused more on the invite situation. I do think she took offense to Kristen who is virtually a young stranger she barely knows telling her how she should act. They dont have that relationship yet for Kristen to approach her like that

We'll have to agree to disagree bc I dont operate like that. I dont personally get involved in my friend's issues with others unless they are being attacked or ganged up on. If someone is strong and capable enough to handle their own issues at 30+ years of age, then I let them. Im never one to put myself in the middle of other's peoples dramas. All Kristen does is stay quiet and look pretty. You are right in Kristen finally trying to be relevant by trying to generate drama with Ramona for the sake of the show

• Members

She didn't have to try hard did she? Clearly trashmona is bothered by the new, young, pretty wife who isn't taking her [!@#$%^&*] and that's why she attacks I her verbally abd then not only throws wine in her face but a wine glass. And Kristen doesn't need to manufacture drama with Ramona. She's taken her time in interacting and getting to know these women as she's new. She foes t like what she sees in trash and crazy and I can't blame her.

• Members

Ramona was friends with BOTH Jill and Bethenny and was absolutely justified in trying to mend the fences just as she is now. She's a friend to both Aviva and Carole/Heather (more Heather and I mean she's on good terms with them AT LEAST)

So Ramona is definitely alright for trying to fix things and Kristin has no legs to stand on. She can return back to being the basic "I'm Pretty" weak lady that she is and getting in fake drama fights with her hubby. Thats clearly all she's here for.

Christ I'd rather have shrill Cindy back or God forbid Jill....and I'll wait till we actually see the episode to say whether Ramona is wrong for throwing the drink at Kristins face.