Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm kinda over Monique now that she's an anti-vaxxer telling people to eat lemon and rub essential oils on their body to beat covid. With that said, good for her and Carlos King. I still say that Bravo is insane for not signing that man to a deal to produce shows for them. Love and Marriage: Huntsville is always trending and is very popular. That is a show that should've been on Bravo.

RHOM

It's amazing that the show has been so interesting and it took until episode 4 for us to have our first fight amongst wives. I don't know why this is so good, but these producers really know what they're doing. I know they also produce Married To Medicine, which is also consistent. I don't know why Bravo doesn't have them do more shows. If Dallas returns, this company definitely needs to be in charge.

What I liked about the Guerdy and Adriana thing is that this is a light, petty housewives feud. These shows tend to get very dark and personal, but this I can get behind. Both were right and both were wrong which is more fun for me as a viewer. 

The part that REALLY intrigued me was how Martina kept siding with Guerdy, who she barely knows and how upset she seemed about the foot massage. Yes Guerdy was messy bringing it up, but you could tell Martina was PISSED. I know it's just a show, but Julia seems like she's really into Adriana. Now if Adriana is really into her I'm not sure, but Julia DEFINITELY wants that cat. This storyline is my favorite and what I want to see more of. I am so curious where this is going to end up.

Larsa continues to confuse me, but I did enjoy her scene with her daughter. Nicole, on the other hand, is completely losing me. I feel like she could've been a friend. I'm not seeing how she fits in overall. Kiki is adorable and so beautiful. She's the perfect friend. She shows up looking gorgeous, says a little bit here and there and lets the women do most of the work. I really like her pop ups.

• Members

I admit I heard about that a few days ago re: Monique and did a SMH. I do wonder how that fact will come into play on that show. 

The producers also do FAMILY KARMA which is also a great show if you haven't checked it out. 

And THAT is a sign of a great show. They haven't had drama with each other for three episodes, but enough drama in their own lives to make the show interesting. And it sounds like it's petty drama (Chateau Thelma vs Moore Manor comes to mind) which is the kind of drama I can get behind. 

You just remind me my brother is late with his info since he does have Peacock. Grrr.

Now I know you have better taste.  I kid!!!!

Did you ever watch Season 2 of MIAMI? This is not a shock...okay, Adriana, but everyone else.  If you like a telenovela style to your reality show, it sounds like it's giving which Season 2 did and is one of the best HW sesasons EVER. 

• Members

Miami:

Guerdy can be over-powering but I don't think she is being malicious. I seriously think that she is just a happy person that tries to sprout joy in all situations. You could clearly see that even Martina, who reads cold at sometimes, enjoyed Guerdy... more than Adriana! 

Please register in order to view this content

This Julia/Martina/Adriana triangle is a mess! While I don't imagine it'll get physical, it has veered too far into the emotional range. Martina is not pleased and you can tell she is loathes Adriana. This is going to go left real quick. 

Adriana clearly misread Guerdy earlier when she was having a moment with Julia. Addressing that first--that was A LOT. Bravo cast perfectly with this cast because these women provide natural drama just off their backstories alone. Julia's baby boy being murdered by his nurse--Jesus! And Guerdy, having lost her child as well, clearly reacted because she was triggered by the loss of a child. I don't think Guerdy was trying to make the moment about her. It was a moment of connection between two mothers, which went over Adriana's head. 

Lastly, I am glad that Alexia got some closure with Herman. While it was obvious that Herman was gay, I do believe that he didn't want to 'come out' as he had great love and respect for Alexia. 

This show is refreshing to me as it is light, natural drama between the women. It isn't dark. No one is out to destroy their cast member. It is old-school housewives with the women naturally reacting and living in the moment. I hope this leads to other shows following suit and ceasing this trend of producing 'drama' while destroying others in the process.