Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHUGT

Kenya did Cynthia wrong as a friend! She should have heard her out. The real kicker is tat she allowed Ramona to talk to her after being called a f--king bitch, yet Cynthia, whom she came there as a friend, wasnt given the same courtesy. i was Team Kenya at the start but theres really no excusing that

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOM

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAGLINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And...Yassss to the theme song even if again Adriana is getting robbed!

ETA: Honestly...I LOVE all of them.

Queen Alexia...let them know!!!

Larsa...I hate to admit it...I liked it. Double shady since ADRIANA wore that dress first.

Gurdey...God, yes. Let them know, too!!!

Lisa...hehe is Lisa and God, bless for it.

Julia...I love her accent.

Nicole...ain't that the truth. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I'm so behind on RHs... and now we have a mini-not-lockdown here and I'm so bummed about it! Its beginning to look a lot like last Christmas. 

Please register in order to view this content

On the upside, RHUGT to cheer me up. But I am dreading seeing the end of Cynthia and Kenya's friendship.

Yes Queen Alexia! Right at the top where the Drama Queen belongs. 

I think they should have added Adriana at the end saying "You didn't think I wouldn't show up when they played My Song, did you?"

• Members

Wait! A mini-lockdown? Say it ain't so. Every time I've been seeing the camera angles of Heather's house, I've been thinking of what you might think so catch up.

I admit that I haven't watch the ALL STARS but after those taglines for Miami, well...my brother might have to drop his passwords quicker than he was pushing them on me last month. lol. Though I am dreading seeing the end of Cynthia and Kenya's friendship, too, from what I am seeing online and here. 

And a little MIAMI tea, the producer behind it this year is the same for FAMILY KARMA. I still need to watch Season 2 myself, but I do expect a great show for MIAMI. And I do like that Bravo is going to reshow all three seasons next week I believe to get people up to speed who have not watch RHOM before. I can't believe how excited I am here on this rain day (thankfully I'm off) to have Miami coming back. And that they kept Adriana's song. hehe.

I admit...I was hoping Adriana would pull a Kenya S12 when they were denying Kenya would come back and someone else was suppose to be the new HW, but she snatched that peach back and gave us a show. But alas...

• Members

@Taoboi yes a mini-not-lockdown lockdown is happening here, and it's a long, messy and ultimately boring story, but it brought back memories of last winter, and I'm so exhausted by this effing pandemic! I just want to feel gratitude for this season and celebrate meaningful friendships, and this announcement kind of blindsided me! But that's life, I guess. I promise to catch up soon. I saw half of the first episode of OC, and Heather and her house were spectacular! Was also very pleased to see messy ole Terry, lol. It felt like old times. At least we have some good episodes of this, RHUGT, Miami and SLC to catch up on! I am grateful for that!

Family Karma S2 was sweet and life-affirming. I thought the producers did a great job of introducing this world to us, and the cast did amazing in opening up their life to the audience.

Miami is such a glitzy, scandalous, shady city! I have hopes for this reboot.

• Members

Yeah, I feel you on that re: last year. I cannot wait to see the look on my mother's face next year when I surprise her for Thanksgiving (ssssssh she doesn't know yet...and has already started to ask.

). This pandemic has really made even the simplest thing a missed commodity. Hope it ends quickly there. 

Terry stays messy. lol.

I know, I know. I still have that, guilty pleasure SUMMER HOUSE (which is about to start their new season and a catfight next month), BELOW DECK SAILING YACHT (almost done) and new season of flagship BELOW DECK to catch up on. 

I saw someone mention they hoped for a Romain cameo on the reboot. hehe. I am really, really, REALLY excited for it. Perhaps it's what you say...the glitzy and scandalous-ness of it all. And I feel they are going to bring it, putting some of the other shows to shame. 

• Members

I feel like Dallas is a sure thing. Bravo has been doing such a good job with reboots and Peacock seems to be taking it to another level so I’m excited for what they might potentially bring. I feel like Peacock will have lots of exciting HWs content for us in the new year. Once Miami wraps they’ll have Girls Trip 2 then nothing is announced. I’m sure they’ll surprise us with something. 

• Members

RHOC

This franchise is back. The Dubrows have elevated this franchise, yet again, and thank goodness for them. The way they masterfully handled the Nicole lawsuit issue should be recorded in the PR history books. That was a power move of epic proportions. 

Shannon looks like a bloated alcoholic who is an emotional black hole. She sucks in anyone who gets too close to her. Noella should be very afraid but she doesn't strike me as a bright enough bulb to see what's going on.

Gina - the glow up is real. She is looking fabulous and her joyful attitude in Heather's mansion was lovely. 

Emily's facelift looks incredible. She did turn into She-Hulk when she felt slighted by Nicole though. Shane should live in fear. 

I think I like Dr. Jen. She seems smart. 

RHSLC

These ladies understood the assignment for season 2 and are really bringing it. They don't even need Jen Shah's arrest to be compelling...which given the guilty pleas by all of Jen's associates is a good thing, because she's going down, hard. 

I continue to love Heather. I loved when she decided she was leaving that house and not boarding that plane and Whitney instantly said let's get the hell out of here. Love that solidarity. However, her loyalty to Jen is misplaced. Not asking questions when someone gets a divorce is very different from when someone is facing heavy criminal charges. But that's Heather's heart, I don't think she'd be able to change it.

Lisa is a mess. She is no one's friend.

Meredith's loyalty to Mary seems odd to me. 

Mary is insane and that soul of hers is very dark. That comment she made about Mexican people was outrageous and totally racist. 

Jenny's daughter is so adorable. 

• Members

RHOC:

The Dubrows are what's wrong with humans nowadays.  Entitled and totally scripted.  No wonder Heather's acting career tanked.  She's the definition of a Karen.

RHOSLC

I'm waiting till the season is over to do a binge.  I don't want to wait for the next episode.

RHUGT:

Kenya fulfills the old stereotype of a backstabbing friend.  Cynthia..men make better friends then women.

• Members

Watched last week's Orange County last night, and whew... Heather Dubrow is back and has come in swinging. Shannon Storms Beador is a f**king mess. And I'm liking Emily for the first time since her debut. Noella is... not interesting, and I find it insulting she came with Nicole, yet was with Shannon, especially when her "friend" was going through what she was going through. And Jennifer... honey, your husband wants that dog more than you, and I think he wants any male more than he wants you.

• Members

RHOSLC

Yo, whatever happened to Salt Lake Paulson? I thought she was gonna be a Friend

RHOC

IA with all the thoughts about OC. Heather has saved the franchise. Revamping the show around her was a good idea. I really wish Tamra would make appearances though bc I always enjoyed their interactions