Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I liked seeing Heather and Shannon with their kids.  With 2 of the women now having teens..it reminds me of early recipe OC.

My theory on Emily and Gina lasting:

Emily is the show's attempt at a newer version of Jeana.  Weight struggles, self deprecating sense of humor, odd marriage arrangement with hubby.  Only thing missing is her kids are too young.

Gina is what I imagine Vicky was like back in the 80s and 90s... a California transplant, basically divorced and starting over again.  Time will tell if she will be like Vicky and build her own nest egg with a business...but i will say she has the best confessionals and facial expressions.

• Members

From what I've seen online, is it less about the fight that booted Nicole (who was going to be a HW, too) but the fact that she sued Terry for botched surgery and Evolution also produced BOTCHED and Heather found out and had her cut since Evolution also produced OC and it was a bad look for the Heather edit Bravo is doing for this season?

• Members

Yeah, the whole thing strikes me as odd, too. Like, there's this buildup of Nicole coming into Heather's house even though the two of them already had lunch together AND went on a "hike" (in full makeup) a couple days ago. Doesn't add up. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Well, I assume the producers told Shannon since she hadn't interacted with Nicole since her daughter was in preschool.

Right?  If Nicole just appeared at Heather's house it would make sense, but it seemed like her and Nicole had some sort of established relationship.

Heather seems pretty intelligent, so I would think even if she wasn't previously 'friends' with Nicole she would have googled her before filming with her.

• Members

Sounds like this 'early' fight is what happens next week at Heather's house, which we're all very curious about.  I also find it odd that Heather would be friends with her and not know that she formerly sued Terry.  Once she finds out, it seems like Heather put an end to Nicole being on this show - iced her out and forced production's hand early into the season.  Interesting... can't wait to see how it all turns out.

The glass breaking fight in Aspen is interesting too, I hadn't heard about that one.  

• Members

Yeah, I saw that earlier and could not wait to get home to comment.

Mary gathered Heather with the quickness. 

LOVE.

Suuuure do.

Please register in order to view this content

Well if there is anything we all have learned from RHOA, BH, AND POTOMAC, it is above the producers to leak a secret/tea and have a cast member tell it on film. So I could see that. 

SLC

OMG!!! YES, PLEASE!!! MID-SEASON IS HERE!!!

• Members

OMG, I just saw the latest episode of RHUGT and Kenya is in charge of the girls! She eviscerated Ramona like no one ever has. She came across as a true love to hate soap villian and I loved to see it especially given who her target was. Ramona has been super thirsty for this guy John the entire trip so Kenya spilled Ramona's tea in front of him and then proceeded to try and hook LuAnn up with him. To make matters worse, while Ramona was off having a hissy fit, Kenya got up and danced with him. This had me dying

• Members

I think Kenya was being a mean girl, but Ramona has been terrible (in a good way as a viewer) all trip, so it is what it is... 

I've always enjoyed Cynthia on RHOA, but man she's a downer on UGT.  I've never seen this side of her before and I don't like it.  I think taking a break for her is probably the best.