Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Dummies.

Whatever the Barbz unearth will drive story for season 7--the destruction of Candiace. 

Bravo already hates her. Her castmates are sick of her. The Barbz are about to provide a silver bullet, and I am just wondering who is going to deliver the message. 

I put money behind Mia if she returns. 

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Don't shoot me but I enjoyed the Minaj episode. 

Please register in order to view this content

Yes, Ninja girl wishes she was on this show. Yes, she was demonstrating how expertly messy she is. But she was also asking all the questions we have wanted Andy to ask for years. She didn't sugar-coat, but she wasn't a complete b!tch either. And she was largely equal in her shade distribution. No protecting of Bravo's investment Gizelle here! If anything, I'd say Karen got off the easiest (though not completely) and NM disliked Candiace the most. At the end, though, Candiace proved she had vocal chops and likely got a few more downloads of her album. So why Chris overreacted is a mystery -- it only underscores his co-dependent coddling of Candiace which leaves her unable to take the slightest criticism from anybody. And so foolish of them to demonstrate this further on IG Live yesterday. Either they want to milk the moment -- or they have zero humor and an inflated sense of their own importance in the fame game. 

ETA: Started to watch the Porsha show which appears yo be a tie-in with her book release. Um. This is not the reputation white-washing Porsha thinks it is. Bravo may have built her up to tear her down. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I wouldn't put the demise of Miami all at Adriana's door. She wasn't the only one lying -- Joanna marrying Romain reeked of insta-TV wedding. Honestly, I blame production for pushing 'Duelling Weddings' as THE ONLY storyline sustaining 16 episodes. Weddings aren't quite the draw Bravo thinks they are, and it was boring watching hours of these chicks trying on dresses, etc.

Season 3 suffered from:

-a reduced wider cast;

-No Mama Elsa (a major factor IMO);

-no lightening-rod Karent;

-increased toxicity amongst the women. 

By the end, most of the cast clearly couldn't stand each other, or were drumming up a bunch of insta-fights (Lisa vs Joanna, Marysol's never-ending hounding of Lea). Lea was ready to peace out of the franchise altogether before it even ended. Reunion was a disaster because the rest of the cast were desperate to make S4 happen and just threw anything at the wall to see what stuck.

Adriana, whatever you may think about her, was highly dramatic and a big pot-stirrer. I think she deserves a spot more than Larsa, but we will see how the Miami reboot shakes out. I do worry that we haven't seen any trailer or promo for this, unlike RHUGT which was trailed over a month in advance.

• Members

RHOM

Since that picture doesn't want to show for me...

Season 3 suffered from:

-a reduced wider cast;

-No Mama Elsa (a major factor IMO);

-no lightening-rod Karent;

-increased toxicity amongst the women. 

THIS. They stripped everything away that made the show popular. I can endlessly go back and binge Season 2 (and it's funny you mentioned that the other day @Cat about binging because I am totally considering doing another binge again hehe). Season 3? Not so much. And I've already said I could never sit through the Season 3 reunion again. It was the very definition of toxic. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

This looks excellent! I also love the graphic update. The one thing about the trailer that really stood out to me is how much Marysol and Adriana carry it, yet they’re friends. I’ll never understand that. Especially over Lisa, who I feel could perfectly fits the role of a Friend. 

Still, I’m excited and happy to see they’ve delivered a quality product! I hope this is a success and leads to more Miami and more Housewives in general for Peacock.

• Members

She's on Kim K's 2018 face by the looks of things. It's a shame because Larsa messed with what didn't need to be messed with. She was one of the prettiest in S1.

I also did a double-take at Adriana's facial work. Weirdly, Marysol, Alexia and Lisa look near-identical to how they looked on the OG RHOMi.

The trailer is missing some of the kooky Cuban magic of the original show, but I get that this is a trailer and you lead with the drama. And I notice My Alexia's dramatic personal life is once again front and centre. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

The OC premiere was apparently last night, and I must say that is the quietest I have ever seen Bravo about a RH franchise starting a new season. I didn't even know it was happening until I saw a few mentions on social media. Compared with BH and Potomac, all we had was the She's Baaack trailer.

I hope they keep Feel the Rush as the opening music because it is a certified BOP.

Edited by Cat