Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Shannon aged about 5-10 years the moment she cast her eye around that foyer. And when she saw that Heather had roped off the upper rooms from the guests like it was Buckingham Palace.

Porsha's Family Matters and um eek Porsha. Nobody believes any of these timelines!

I would even say there are differences between hateful sourpuss Erika Girardi and Jen Shah in that I don't believe Erika came up with idea to defraud at the law firm -- Tom was already moving money around and robbing Peter to pay Paul. Jen seems much more involved in having put the fraud in place and pressing 'GO.'

Jen Shah comes across a bit better than Erika onscreen but, nevertheless, my jaw did drop when she said "My only crime is that I've been TOO giving." I wonder if the ABC News exposé will make a difference to how people perceive her, because it did when it came to the Girardis.

• Members

RHUGT:

Kenya vs Ramona:

Both were in the wrong.  So Kenya can call Ramona a peasant, make fun of her, etc....but if Ramona says 'F U'..then that isn't alright?  Kenya is a classist and ageist....while Ramona is classist and entitled.

And interesting that Kenya laid her hands on Ramona.  Now she knows what Porsha felt at the reunion years ago.  If someone saying FU to you drives you to lay your hands on someone..maybe follow Porsha's lead and get anger management.

Luann isnt a pushover...but she is a snake.  And let us not forget how rude Luann was to the help back in her countess days.  And Luann..you have a mug shot so drop the high and mighty act.

I'm with Melissa...enjoy the carbs

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Exactly!!! While she has a tell (that nanosecond when she looks directly at the camera) to know she is putting on a performance, Jen is STILL coming across way better than EricFake who came across so fake and phoney on screen,. It is fascinating and chilly at once. 

And same. She said that I was like WHAT? The delusion leaped out.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! GET HER, KENYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

POTOMAC

Guess who has time to watch the reunion? That's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. 

Coming off of PART 1

1) TOO MUCH WENDY. I knew you all said that Wendy was doing too much. And starting off, yeah she was annoying.  But as Part 1 went on, I was loving it. And honestly, I loved her keeping her heel on Gizelle's neck. Sorry, but Gizelle has gotten away with controlling the narrative for a while now. And clearly Wendy was too much to handle if Andy AND Watchdog...I mean Robyn...had to step in. So points for her.

2) AND SO IT BEGINS... And by begin, I mean the gang up on Candiace. I knew it was coming from clips, but yep. Funny how all last year, the majority were on Candiace's side. Now you have Andy leading that charge. I did like that La Dame had her back for sure and cite last year with her and the BTS stuff when a clear example was used by the other girls. Still trying to get through to Candiace. Good friend. But Candiace...well...surprising me I get some of what she was saying BUT the others are also right. And sorry...no one does it better than La Dame and Gizelle. NO...ONE.

As far as everybody MVP was Too Much Wendy for me. Yeah, Robyn she was butting into everyone's actions. The only difference between her and Robyn was that she was adding something. Come better, babe yourself next time.

LA DAME. She did not do much outside of facial expressions (and those were still on point), but when she had something to say...it counted. lol. If anything she was busy refereeing Too Much Wendy and Messy Mia. And again...it showed her class that given all Candiace had done to her, she still tried to get through to her. Good friend.

GIZELLE. Not even five minutes in and they all already coming for her fashion? hahahaha But seriously, imo she did dress fierce the first half of the season for me. She was going in the right direction. And then...she just dropped it. Maybe next season. And yes, just like Part 1 of last season's reunion, it was clear that this part was about roasting Gizelle. THANK YOU, WENDY.

ROBYN. 

ASHLEY. And THAT is how you do a comeback from having a baby. Her bod was on point. 

MIA. Awww Messy Mia's first reunion. And...I thought she did good. It was fun to watch everyone come for her. And the stuff with her social media and Askale's weak receipts apparently was interesting. But I guess she won that round with her comment...flying her out for two sentences. heehe. 

CANDIACE. Last season it was about bringing Monique down. And this reunion it felt like the target is going to be Candiace. So this will be make or break for her. Either humble herself or get fired. I agree with people here and online that they should keep her one more season to see her downfall that is surely coming now that she has come for Andy and Gizelle, then drop her. That said...she held her own this part. 

WENDY. Outside of her being unnecessarily rude to Mia, I was loving her doing too much. And she was truly checking Gizelle every which way AND on Sunday. LOVE IT.

Good start to Part 1. 

• Members

@Taoboi I'm so glad you have a (Thanksgiving) moment to catch up! Hope this also means a Part 2 and Part 3 binge-watch? 

I just wanted to let you and @Chris B know that I've started re-watching RHOMiami season 1. I haven't watched since it aired over a decade ago. I thought I would hate it and switch off but, you know what, it's a fun ride thus far! I remember trashing it at the time, but there is something about it that is reminiscent of early RHONY. 

So far, I am adoring Alexia and Lea and Adriana. Alexia and Adriana's lives are full-on soap opera diva. Lea is basically the Queen Bee of Miami who makes things happen. Hence the flashes of jealousy towards her from all the other women.

But I can see why the Lost Kardashian Sister (Larsa) and Cristy 'Supermodel in her own mind' Rice were let go. Both are vapid mean girls with literally awful personalities. Larsa has zero kindness or empathy, while basic b!tch Cristy lost her meal-ticket athlete husband screwing the pool-boy, but still thinks people should be kissing her a$$. Like I said, it's an unexpectedly fun ride!