• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

SLC

So...it's all about Mary now? 

Interesting that the girls come gunning for Mary when what the audience really want to know about is Jen's arrest. The aftermath. The tea. But going after a woman who allegedly has done something over the woman who HAS done something? How...BH of you all. smh.

I thought the episode was kinda there. The hiatus killed the momentum. Until the Wild Rose relaunch. Then it was just crazy. Not as crazy as the Pho lunch, but crazy all the same. I guess they thought they were going to gang up on Mary. And she surprised everyone by...APOLOGIZING. Which was the point...right? Or was it just a case to make Jeannie seem relevant? I suspect the latter given what's going on on Twitter. I do love that Mary was able to example the cartel comment from a few episodes ago. THANK YOU. I figured as much and it surprises me (or should it?) that people are quick to call it something it is not.

JEN. Just ugh. One moment she's providing comedic relief. The next moment here she is with her mother. And seeing what was going on with her case, all I can do is smh. That said...she was giving great and hilarious confessionals throughout the relaunch party.

UTAH LYDIA (c) @Cat.  While I continue to love her dynamic with her man, I really was not feeling her. Uh oh. For me...she was not nearly as entertaining as I am used to from her. If anything she was just trying to be as relevant as Jeannie was trying to be with this attempted gangup...yeah, no. It's no wonder that her relationship with Meredith is suffering. As usual, I loved Mary checking her and letting her know what a sucky person she's being and how that was two faced.

MEREDITH. If she only knew, she's next per next week's promo. But I was happy to see her (and foine Seth btw) having Mary's back. She was not about to let these heffas sit there and gang up on her. And that was admirable. Moreso since she made the right point in comparing Mary to Jen and how this group was treating both. Like the great lawyer educated that she is. I am sad to see her and Mary falling out online...and her and Jen allegedly making up...right before the reunion filming Thursday, but for now, I loved her dynamic with Mary and her having her back. 

HEATHER. 

Rolling Eyes GIFs | Tenor

Lint. Thank you, next.

LITTLE GIRL. 

8.1 - ShaadiWish

Should you be focus on your rebrand? Why would you want drama at YOUR party, overshadowing your relaunch...I mean this is really a BIG deal for you due to lack of money, right? Why that dress? I mean...really, heffa? 

This week was yet another attempt by Little Girlto to think she was grown. And yet continued to be a poor man's Ashley Darby. #girlbye Exhibit A...the fact that once Mary apologized and everyone tried to move on...or when Meredith checked Utah Lydia...here we go with Little Girl not wanting to let it go. And then she tried to draw attention to Utah Lydia vs Mary in the middle of her speech...you know for her relaunch. Little Girl...come better, babe. 

And then that silly Twitter video where she tagged everyone BUT La Dame with her growing empire OR Kandi aka one of the richest Housewife BUT SHE is supposed to be about her rebrand.

To quote Kandi...whatever ho. 

Please register in order to view this content

JEANNIE. While I could understand why she made her feeling known...she is transparent as well. And looked waaaaay too smug when Jen and Meredith smoothed over the first two attempts to gang up on Mary only to have Little Girl bring all back to a gang up. It just seem like her attempt to be relevant and since Utah Lydia took over that...FLOP!!!! PS. Whether he is good or not, she might want to focus on the fact her husband was flirting with FOH Angie and her friend than with her. 

MARY. For all of her oddities, I liked that she held her own. And I loved how she apologized, taking the wind out of those mean girl wannabes' sails. I loved her she used humor to lighten that mood. And once she realized they would not let up on her, she walked away. Clever woman. And I LOVED that she was allowed to explain her comment from a few episodes...which again...I understood. And I do not like the attacks on her when others have done faaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr worse *cough*Ramona*cough* It has always been clear that when it comes to social cues, Mary has a problem articulating. Now when it comes to someone coming for her that should have sat there and ate their food, Sister Mary is going to gather them ALL...THE...WAY...TOGETHER. Given the news that her and Meredith fell out...I do wonder how she will be pivoting...or is this her last season? We'll see.

I am looking forward to Lint/Little Girl vs Meredith...who will be a whole other beast than Mary.

• Members

OC

While it had its moments...FILLER.

Like I said about SLC, I just felt that the break took the momentum. So they have to build it up again. Of course, we do have Gina and Emily stirring the pot so that should happen.

This week was about Dr. Jen vs Noella while we still deal with the mystery of Noella and this divorce. I do feel that on one hand, she is being transparent. She has the sympathetic vote for me. I'm not blind to the questions or the fact she might not be what she seems. After all, I have seen it online and she mentioned it on the show and I also loved it was emphasized again....she was friends (were they dating, too?) with BRAUNWYN. And in the end with her, did we not see how fake Braunwyn was? Will it end up how that ended up? I hope not. Like I've said so far, Noella is having a great freshman season. And that is being done by her being transparent so I would hope she is not really smoke and mirrors. 

Meanwhile, Shannon is off on her own little island. And it was so noticable this episode. Thankfully, she still has a friend in Noella. While her scenes to me this week were boring post-Heather confrontation, I trust Shannon will find something quirky to bring up if she continues to be a little island. 

THING I LOVED.

POORLY LIT: THE MAKING OF A PETTY FEUD. I hollered when Noella said TO JEN'S FACE that her tagged photo was poorly lit. She gathered Jen with the quickness and I was here for it. Lol. And then to add more juicy drama, when she heard Jen badmouthing her to Heather, Noella got in that face again. THAT'S Housewife for you. And now...Dr. Jen is on the warpath, talking about Noella to Heather, Gina, Emily, and Nicole...about if Noella really had a marriage. Oh, really, Dr. Jen? It's like that. Guess Noella's words stung when you should have left it alone. And the cherry on top? Emily telling Noella about what was said about her by Dr. Jen. So this feud (with the subfeud with Heather by Dr. Jen) is FAR for over. And I'm here for that.

HEHE. KEEPING IT REAL. I am always here for when people get on camera who have never been on a reality tv show. So Shannon bring her daughter's boyfriend on camera to film was a little bit of a hoot. 

SHE SAID ALL THAT? DAYYYYY-UUUUMMM!!! lol. Gina gives great confessional. And even Terry had some good moments, sipping his drink in the background. 

STIRRING THE POT. Yes, Gina and Emily.

Emily telling off on Dr. Jen. Gina telling off on Noella. As Shannon would say, stirring the pot, girl. stirring the pot. It will be interesting to see how the little bombs explode, but yep. I see you. Learned from the best though.

THINGS I DID NOT LIKE.

OH...? THERE'S MORE. Noella was on WWHL tonight and before I zoned out, she mentioned that her and Nicole had a talk about that day at the lunch when Nicole looked uncomfortable. It was interesting that it was off camera. But then she mentioned something about things deleted and I side-eyed Production because it sounds like Production made Nicole look worse than she was...though Nicole still looked bad apparently. Just rme.

WOW. LEAD BALLOON. I was kinda hoping that after that cliffhanger, that Shannon might actually come back verbally swinging. So I was saddened that she acted like a puppy with his tail between his legs. And then Heather had her apologize to Terry, too. I almost hoped Shannon's man would step in so we could have the Dubrows vs the Baedors Part 2 since he did not like how that went down and said so, but alas...

NOT AGAIN. While I enjoyed Gina and Emily's pot stirring a lot more than Little Girl and Lint's...the fact that it made me think of SLC worries me. With friends like these...are they really friends? 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

RHOM:

Alexia and her family continue to DELIVER. She is top tier housewife. She doesn't need to have drama with anyone b/c she has enough drama in her personal life. Bravo needs to throw the bag at Alexia. She deserves it. 

That scene with Todd v. Peter/Alexia about Frankie was tense, but I could see both sides. Todd's delivery wasn't great, but he appears to have validity. 

Again, why isn't this show on Bravo?! It is giving more than OC is.

• Members

@Taoboi

SLC

Mary is so reminding me of Kim Richards.  Quirky, says odd stuff, yet will drag someone when they come for her.

Seth is fine

I follow his Instagram for the occasional shirtless video.

Whitney is a homewrecker, but if she were smart...she'd be minding her marriage since he'll probably cheat on her soon enough.

OC

I sometimes watch Kelly Dodd's reviews on the episodes..and she said Shannon doesn't have allies on the show so she's playing nice in those scenes.

Emily and Gina have to pot stir because what else can they offer. 

With Shannon/Heather..they can feature their teen kids...Noella is a hot mess..while Dr Jenn has the shirtless hubby..plus can be seen at her job.  

So all that's left is to stir the pot

• Members

Yup, Mary was a no-show. Lame. In other SLC news I just read... 

Jen & Lisa are seated closest to Andy at the reunion. 

SLC filming resumes this month and Jen's trial is currently set to begin March 7th. 

Yeah, that's OC in a nutshell. What we can enjoy is viewing who's better at it versus others. Right now, Emily & Gina (and Heather, as a reactionary pot-stirrer) are the best at it.

Noella is going too hard too soon, but at least it's setting up situations for the rest of the season. After the first episode where she had a decent debut, she comes off as too thirsty and erratic now. In the weird Jen vs. Noella "feud," I guess I'll be Team Jean because Noella is doing too much. 

ADDED:  I can't help but marvel at the spectacle that is Terry Dubrow's face. It's a fascinating combination of a facelift, fillers, and botox in an effort to combat the dreaded middle aged spread. I suspect a nose job is on the horizon for him. 

SLC: 

Looks like I have differing opinions compared to others here, but here's the thing:  Season Two, they are ALL being strategic. I don't know what the buzz is in Housewives Twitterland, but for all the poking and prodding of trying to stir the pot, Heather and Whitney (yes, Whitney) are the best at it.  After having a solid freshman season and fantastic Season 2 launch, I don't know who likes who now or where this is all headed. 

I don't know why Mary is the hill Meredith wants to die on. After her kooky but harmless first season, mainly staying put in her pre-Covid bubble known as her hoarder house, she can't keep two thoughts straight and goes after who's ever in her headlights, aside from Meredith, her randomass ride-or-die, who couldn't even call out Mary's racist remarks. Meredith, do better. Especially after the meltdown(s) you've had regarding Jen and your son Brooks. 

I haven't read up on the backstory of Whitney (Ponzi Scheme 3.0 for Season 3?), but did she really say she spend some $300,000 on that relaunch party, a party that only consisted of her brand ambassadors, some close friends, and her Bravo crowd of "friends."  I'd like to know where what 300K was spent, because you know Sheree Whitfield wouldn't be impressed if she came to that. LOL. 

Heather is still my favorite. Is she working the game to be a viewer favorite? Um, sure? And there are 6 other castmembers doing the exact same. Honestly, I love seeing her family call out the Mormon Church. As someone who grew up in a similar situation (Lutheran; aka watered down Catholic), I love them discussing the hypocrisy and the ridiculousness of the religion. 

Lisa's entertaining because her scheming and two-facedness is SO apparent and she keeps falling on both those faces. But she's mainly harmless and isn't ripping people off like other people on the show, so I can't hate her for being a lousy TV villain. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Damn. I am so bummed! She was the one I wanted to see most of all at Reunion!  

She is the only one on that cast who is truly unpredictable and doesn't get influenced by others' opinion (for better or for worse).

Edited by Cat

• Members

Mary would’ve slayed all of them at the reunion, but I’m glad she didn’t give them the energy, especially Jennie’s boring hating ass. I know they were disappointed and had to adjust their strategy without her there.

It’ll be curious to see how season three goes. Jen can only do so much. Fans thought this season was boring as hell the first half when Mary typically had one scene and the other ladies carried the episodes. It didn’t really pick up until her cooking party. Without her and with Jen very likely going away soon, SLC is potentially in a lot of trouble. 

• Members

The last 15 minutes of the episode were so tense. I felt I was eavesdropping on a neighbor's fight. I felt especially bad for Frankie who was silently listening and taking it all in. The way he took Alexia's hand when she was overhearing Todd and Peter? He has a sweet heart.

I can't believe Peter is 29. Emotionally he is 16, has not changed since the OG RHOM. Todd is right, Alexia coddles him. By the way, Page Six today had a story about how Peter was arrested last night for kicking and slapping his girlfriend. 

This show is addictive -- I hope it is getting some decent streaming numbers.