Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Feel the same way. I'm kind of obsessed with RHOM at the moment, and cannot wait to watch each new episode. The cast is a good mix of pre-established and new relationships, so we are not sure how some people will gel with others. And the stories have me intrigued. The only one not understanding the assignment is Larsa. I don't hate her on the show, but I often forget she's there, and that's not good.

The Adriana-Julia-Martina triangle is officially my fave SL thus far.@Faulkner touched on the idea that Adriana might be the OC Tamra to Julia's Fernanda -- I.e.: that she is playing up a flirtation for the cameras. Could well be, but Julia is starting to REALLY get into it, and Martina is not pleased about that at all. And I honestly cannot see Martina doing some acting routine on a reality soap. Her reaction of antipathy to Adriana and sympathy towards Guerdy felt 100% real. MN is just not the type of person to bother hiding or faking her feelings for TV.

Adriana has become the villainous vixen of the show, and I'm ok with that. I thought her jumping down Guerdy's throat was out of line, as was her annoyance and misreading of Julia and Guerdy bonding over their lost babies. I do think there might be some truth to Guerdy liking to be center of attention, but that's what makes Guerdy a fun, dramatic, OTT kind of personality. She brings it and fits the cast well.

Appreciated Alexia keeping it 100 with the audience and saying that Herman's lover just was not comfortable appearing on camera and talking about the relationship. 

Nicole hasn't gelled as quickly as some of the other cast but I think she's getting there. I had no idea she was half-Cuban-Puerto Rican, and we are starting to see some organic family drama come into play.

I wish we would see and hear more of Kiki. I feel like she hasn't established herself in my mind yet as being part of this cast.

Overall -- can't get enough of this show!

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Candiace trolling Andy on Twitter like no currently-employed RH I have ever seen:

Larsa also had THE reaction shot of the episode when Julia started covering Adriana's face in kisses. 

Marysol is so funny and relaxed as a FOH this season (a big difference from S3). I love her on the reboot. She seems happier and a lot less anxious. Her Greek Chorus grounds the show.

I'm missing Adriana's original hair the most. She's aged and gained weight on her face, but I think she'd look more like her original self if she didn't have that awful two-tone dye job. She looks better in her VT, so lack of glam may be a part of it. I don't think Adriana has the money Alexia and Guerdy have for their looks. In fact, I think relative wealth may be a reason why Adriana and Marysol are FOHs this season, when they should be on the main cast. 

• Members

@Cat yeah, I cannot say enough how much I miss Adriana's raven hair. 

Meanwhile...

RHOA

Somewhere...Kenya is smirking...

BH

And...some tea...looks like Garcelle's son is working for LISA VANDERPUMP at her Vegas restaurant.

If I didn't know better...I would say Garcelle and LVP are plotting. hehe. 

• Members

For the most part, I felt like Mary did a good job of defending herself this week. I notice that there's quit a stir on twitter about her using Jennie's accent, but of course no comment about the blaccent that Jennie uses and the neck rolling whenever she talks to Mary. It's obvious what they're doing and I feel they'll likely win. There's only so many people Mary can fight against. Whitney has the nerve to say she can't have toxic friends, but her friend Sara from season one was at the Jan 6th riots. These racist republican women are just trying to push Mary out, who they never liked in the first place. Heather's anime comment was overlooked, her fetishizing Black men has always been overlooked. Their constant talking down to Mary is overlooked, but now that Mary speaks up she's dangerous, racist and scary. Hell, next week Jen, the criminal, is fighting Lisa, but they're scared of MARY?! They need to take down MARY, who has no criminal background? You can't convince me none of this is because she's Black.

• Members

RHOSLC

Looks like the Meredith-Mary alliance imploded Sunday night.

And Reality Teddi remains the weekly mouthpiece for my favorite ex-housewife Terri DiMarco. Like, WTF is this Breaking News? Are we still discussing S9 BH from 2019? Please stop, Tierra.

The birds coming home to roost for Porsha big-time. Every awkward question Porsha was trying to avoid on RHOA about her general messiness, Porsha's Family Matters keeps asking and asking.

Did Porsha jump up at Dennis's mom and then at Dennis? I personally think Dennis's mom should keep quiet and stay out of her son's breakup, but nevertheless. Wow.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I do think it will be knockdown drag out, but I feel Jen is FAAAARRRR from safe.

I don't like that Twitter is in shambles with people going to bat for Mary (as they should IMHO), but I know given Mary's ability to read people like a Scripture...she expect her to read THE WHOLE BIBLE on those girls. And that I can't wait for. 

• Members

Ugh, I am SO behind on this thread (Christmas vacation and now the dreaded return to work!) but I love that you resurrected The B&W for this year! I'm on board with everything you said. 

I'm still playing catch-up on this thread, but I 100% agree that RHOSLC has become SO alliance-based so quickly, and Aunt Lydia (I forget Lisa's nickname, so I'm going with a Handmaid's Tale reference, ha) is the sloppiest puppeteer master I have ever seen. It's actually hilarious how bad she is at covering her tracks. 

You know I cannot stand Terri DeMarco, and a huge EYE ROLL to all her efforts to remain relevant to get back on TV. #Gurlbye. 

It really does seem to be a big clusterfu*k on how to repair RHONY. There's many directions they could go, in terms of axing some and bringing back ex-housewives, or trying with a brand new crop. Precarious situation indeed. 

RHOBH is indeed the most entertaining but also the one you love to hate since the Coven Crowd is so despicable. Thank the Bravo heavens for Garcelle and Sutton! 

RHOC has improved from last season for sure, but the jury is still out for me. Much like RHOSLC, it started out strong, but now I'm sitting back wondering how all these newbies and fractured "friendships" (i.e. Shannon and Heather are on the same show again, so let's pretend we randomly want to repair this old friendship... right....) are going to mesh together. The plastic surgeon woman with her perpetually shirtless hubby seems to be on her own island. 

Okay, back to playing catch-up. I have thoughts about Miss Meredith over in Salt Lake City and this past week's show.... 

Edited by Gray Bunny