Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

He sure does. His full Twitter bio is: "Chart Westcott. Co-Founder. Investor. Attorney. Anti-Neo Con Foreign Policy. Bro/Bruh. Cancel proof.  I don’t respond to anonymous accounts."

I'm very disappointed in Court. I thought he was much nicer and smarter than his dim wife. Unfortunately, they're all cut from the same cloth.

• Members

"There is so much these girls don't know about my problems and my personal life"

Well, gurl, that's what we have been criticizing you for for YEARS that you have been on TV faking a life that wasn't real and never talking about the real things going on in your life, unlike many other housewives. You can't come NOW and use that as a shield to make us feel sorry for you.
The reason they don't know is because YOU didn't tell them because you wanted to present a fake image of yourself. Get out of here with that self-pity.

As someone for whom Kenya is a favorite, what is galling is the shocking double-standard. Because on the substance, yeah, that costume was cringe and in 2021 she should have known better. 
As for the edit, to be entirely fair to Bravo, the costume wasn't intrinsic to the story and could be edited out without hurting the substance of the show too much. LeeAnne's rant was crucial to show considering how much "story" then flowed from that.
Now, I agree, a lot of white housewives have been allowed to be racist - unintentionally and intentionally - and Bravo needs to do better and the double-standard is not cool.
 But I am not mad at them reprimanding Kenya, although I will note that no one in production noticed the costume was problematic back when they were filming (they could have told her to change!) which in itself says something about Bravo and the producers' whiteness too. Talking about double standards, I would have liked the "reprimand" to have included their own responsibility

• Members

I don’t even like Kenya and I feel like what they did to her is wrong. Singling Kenya out is easy because she’s one of the black housewives who they are quick to make fun of and push aside in general. Just look directly at the issue with Kameron and Tiffany, they didn’t even address Kameron by name, but repeatedly mentioned what Kenya did. Hell, Brandi got an entire season of screentime so people could feel pity for her being racist. If they’re going to hold people accountable it needs to be consistent. I don’t believe they would’ve said anything if Tiffany had forced their hand. 

I do agree with @DaytimeFanthey need to go ahead and cancel it. If we’re being real, they’re 5 seasons in and still haven’t had a breakout season in terms of ratings or the zeitgeist. How many chances are we going to give them to get it right? They would benefit from resting the show similar to OC and bringing it back rebooted. Hell, based on how Miami goes they could simply replace Dallas with Miami. 

• Members

Yeah. The bio reads Overgrown Fratboy. What made me laugh was 'Anti-Neo Con Foreign Policy.' Oh, is he a policy wonk? A military-strategy enthusiast, maybe? No, he's merely telling us what kind of Republican he is. And hint: it's not a Bush Republican. 

I'm disappointed in Court too. He genuinely seems devoted to his family. But I guess people like that always come across as great -- as long as you never challenge or question them.

Like @Chris B I don't even love Kenya like that, but ITA that she was made an example of while the white HWs skated off without even a slap on the wrist. Bravo doesn't even know how lucky it is to have Kenya. She is a company girl, keeping the pot stirring, haters invested and fans talking. Volunteering for All-Stars when other HWs got sniffy about money. And yet Bravo treats her so poorly, like she's expendable. And she is really not.

God, I may be turning into a Kenya fan asddfghhjjjkkk.

• Members

Several sources are now stating she hasn't quit, despite removing housewives from her bio.

Considering she pissed people off within minutes of arriving at their home I would imagine she's the one person drama revolves around.

If I am being honest, the All Stars cast is boring AF!

• Members

This makes me a little sad. Most of the cast hate Karen and would love to isolate her right off the show. Its the Manzo Manœuvre, after S2 of RHONJ. Caroline, Dina, Jaqueline and Teresa wanted Danielle Staub iced off the show and refused to film with her. Danielle's position became untenable. (The karma that came knocking for the other women is a discussion for another time!).

Did we already post this BH clip? So much to unpack! Erika and Rinna's speeches literally crawl with insincerity. Garcelle's facial reactions are everything. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I understand, but I still cannot believe they did it. That was a good argument .

Meanwhile...where is Kelly Dodd again? Not fired or edited out? Really??

Please register in order to view this content

What did you say? I...

Hehehe. One of my favorite moments from last season, Let those haters know from Frame 1...SHHHHEEEE'S BACK!!!!

Yeah, I posted it.  I figured you would want to know and @DaytimeFan would have to shade Ms. Pat the Puss. 

@Soaplovers yeah...there could have been so much conflict just from everyone not showing up for La Dame's  vow renewal. I am curious to see who the one that did show up was. Ashley to be on good terms? Wendy since her and Karen are currently on the same side? Mia the newbie? Who? 

SO...SLC SEASON 2 AND POTOMAC SEASON 6 are now DONE FILMING.       Lisa has a Tequila party for the finale. La Dame has her vow renewal (with Macy Gray) as their finale.