• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BH

Great premiere. Garcelle is in charge of the girls! I loved all her effortless shade towards Kyle and the way she held Rinna to the fire. She also stepped up her wig game as she was looking great

LOVE Sutton and glad she has a diamond. She dont need her kids to be a housewife and Im glad Bravo gave her a chance. Along with Dorit, these three are the only likeable women on the cast

I cant believe that dingbat Erika is on here flaunting all the money and jewels she stole. The camera crew made sure to highlight all her possessions for the feds. Her downfall is gonna be lovely

Kyle remains unlikeable. She is such a liar too and Id respect her more if she just said she wanted to get a nosejob

Crystal...dont have an opinion yet but she needs to step up her glam game bc she was a bit bland looking. She better hold onto her husband and dont let anyone pull a Porsha on her

Kathy is a ball of fun! I think Im gonna like her

NJ

Who is in charge of the girls? JENNIFER is in CHARGE of the girls! She did NOT come to play! She was the MVP in the first part with the way she owned Marge and Melissa.

Bravo is shady and LOVES to play that clip of Joe calling Teresa his c-nt bitch wife. I bet they will play it in Part 2 as well

I really cant stand Gorga and his "apology" to Dolores was bullsh-t. He should have been held to the fire more.

Jackie...irrelevant

• Members

I missed it too. I assumed Leah wasn't pro-Tr*mp because she tore Ramona a new one for partying maskless with members of the T entourage. And she seems like she wants to be seen as progressive and 'with it.'

Faulkner, it was like she was right there, though, contributing as much as she always does!

E1znY7wVgAAS-HF?format=jpg&name=small

Honestly I can't tell the difference!

• Members

NJ

You can't tell me that Teresa and Jennifer didn't meet before the reunion and talk strategy. Cuz they were sitting there and tag-teaming these hoes like they were nothing. Oooooo HOW I LIVED!!!! 

Another thing I've noticed about the first part of the Reunion was the looks. The look of envy (pun intended) Melissa gave when Jennifer was talking about being happy with her family and being herself. There were a few times Teresa gave interesting looks when Melissa said a few things...almost as if she knew something more than she was revealing or when Jennifer was shading the left side of the room...as if it came from her or she again knew something more. She was coming across as a crafty and I had no problem with that. 

Part 1 was a great start. And yes, Jennifer was the MVP.

THINGS I LOVED

THAT SHADE. Joe B is a plumber, right? I am sure that Marge mentioned something like that in an episode so YAAAASSSS to Teresa shading her a$$. Not even 8 minutes into the reunion. I keep telling you all that at some point it will be Marge vs Teresa. And that was a good taste. Did Marge think Teresa would not see her THs? Teresa may forgive, but she DOES NOT FORGET.

NONO'S MEMORIAL. Awwww. My eyes watered. Poor Teresa and Joey.

QUEEN JENNIFER STRIKES AGAIN!!!! I loved every minute Melissa came for Jennifer and she got gathered for doing so. Jennifer was not playing at all. Speaking of...

THE DRAG. As someone who felt that Marge was building up the 'Sleeping of the Boss' thing to make Jennifer look bad when Marge said it in a not serious way, I LIVED for Jennifer dragging that dishrag FOR FLITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But what about the OTHER BOSSES? What about the man you were with who you dress? What about the time you call me a concubine? But wait...are you one since my man is a surgeon, your man is a plumber, and how did you two meet again? That was all in one sentence? Bonus...she took 3 on 1 when she called out Mariam Webster for being silent and Melissa for running interference since it was clear Marge cannot hold her own again La Aydin. And Teresa's 'oh, snap' took me all the way out. Jennifer...HELD...BACK...NOTHING!!!! And then she bombshelled the 'Marge as Evan rumor starter' attack. To quote Jen...you instigate, she retaliated. 

DOLORES. I just wanted to say that I liked that regardless of how Joey and Melissa tried to make her a storyline, I liked that she showed them compassion. That said...

THE QUESTIONS. For once, I felt like Andy had all the right questions. And he asked everything that someone would ask...right down to whether Joey and Melissa faked their fighting for the show. I've said that Melissa has put in the work this season for sure. And while most of it was either petty or fake, it does make one wonder how much of the fighting was real given Dolores showing compassion.

THINGS I DID NOT LIKE.

UGH. THOSE HOES. They are so Coven-lite. No matter how wrong Marge was. No matter how it was clear Melissa was starting stuff to start stuff. No matter how smart Jackie is to know they are wrong. Those three (Marge/Melissa/Jackie) stick together. And given they are in the wrong it just looks soooo bad. Thankfully Teresa and Jennifer did not come to play and I expect them to tear them apart. 

JACKIE. Doubling down on a child? Not a good look.

Please register in order to view this content

MELISSA. The envy (pun intended) coming off of her every time Jennifer speaks. Girl, you decided who you wanted to be with. And why. Don't hate on Jennifer for playing her cards better. I said it. BETTER.

MARGE PERIOD. GIRL, BYE. Time for a takedown. 

• Members

On the subject of Leah, she basically tells people what they want to hear. For years she wrote for The Federalist which is as Republican as it gets and she voted third party in 2020, which IMO is what some republicans did who didn’t want the stain of voting for Trump, but don’t support democrats. 

In RHOD news, the rumored newbie Toni was out with some friends, including Claudia Jordan who we know interviewed last season. Imagine how great it would be if we had a cast that looked like this, plus D’Andra and Tiffany.