Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To be fair... maybe it was because they didn't want to set up an entire new photoshoot in the age of covid19?

NY 

I saw the excerpts of NY where Leah goes "What's the plan for Heather" and proceeds to *seek out* on her phone negative things Heather may have said about the other women at the table and Sorry but that's one way to completely and forever turn me off of Leah. What a ridiculous thing to do.

• Members

This is why I don't like Leah. I HATE when Housewives manufacture stories and that is 100% what this is. Let's be real: Leah has no storyline. She's faking this converting to Judaism thing to have a story, now she's pushing this thing with Heather to produce additional story. The other ladies all have interesting things to follow. Sonja has her money issues and feuds, Ramona is literally giving them gold with her massive Hampton's home as a filming location, Luann has a BF and Eboni has stuff going on. Leah is just trying to stay relevant.

The stuff with Heather has NOTHING to do with her and if it needs to be brought up, it needs to be brought up by Luann, Sonja or Ramona in order for it to be interesting. Now I'm not sure how it'll go, but you can't convince me I'll side with Leah on this.

Remember last year the cast photo was leaked like 5 months before they even announced the season. 

• Members

Heather (and Carole) have spilled some big tea about Luann on various podcasts, so if anybody should have an issue with Heather, it's Lu.

For whatever reason, she has never really commented on it, which says to me (A) Heather knows where the bodies are buried, and (B ) Lu will confront Heather if she wants to and when she is good and ready.

I'm not sure why Leah is wading in here, except for relevancy, but by the same token... Heather vs Leah kind of excites me as a SL? We have been teased this for months! I am waiting to see what this mess is about. Yes, I love Heather and yes, Leah is a manipulative know-it-all. However, sometimes Heather can be a sanctimonious know-it-all, too! Moreover, Leah is trying to drum up some drama on the show, and I can't completely fault that. The problem with this particular drama is, the OGs don't seem like they really care to instigate (it's their beef to have), and Heather doesn't care to keep it alive. So Leah is likely to fall flat on her face. Again, I am ready to watch all this play out!

Edited by Cat

• Members

NY

I want to say it was @Chris B who said this for sure, but I know most of us know that all of the ladies are strong enough personalities that 5 HWs can give A LOT of filming. Which is probably why Heather pops up a few days in which isn't much time after they arrived. 

So...a little Hampton tea.

jay on Twitter: "#RHONY Season 13, Episode 4 (which airs May 25th) will be only the second day the group filmed in the Hamptons, which means they had tons of content already in just 2 days to fill 3 episodes!

https://t.co/00p1dryvzc" / Twitter

• Members

@Taoboi Eboni whetting our appetite for the next few episodes 

And ooooof! Juicy RHOBH clip! Garcelle holds Rinna's feet to the fire! "I'm not going to disagree." I'd be stunned if Rinna had any friends left in LA.

Edited by Cat

• Members

There is nothing in this conversation with Lisa Rinna that makes any sense to me. It is just... words with no coherence. Calling yourself name is not the equivalent of an explanation or an excuse!
The irony for Rinna of course is that the best explanation/excuse for her behavior is the one she can't give: she is doing those things because this is a TV show and she is giving a performance and she thinks this kind of drama was what producers wanted.

Reacting as a real friend and someone who is there and for whom there is more than just TV, it is horrid behavior. But on the other hand"Why is it your place to keep each other honest?" strikes me as a bit deluded on Garcelle's part, if a human reaction.
This is reality TV; of course it is part of the job to call each other out. The problem is when it crosses the lines into bullying and belaboring minor BS AND a double-standard with the ones they are NOT keeping honest (cough, Erika until now, cough). 
But Rinna's behavior, like it or not, crasser than it needs to be, has a logic to it and she is making no sense here because the simpler explanation for it - not necessarily sympathetic either btw -is not one she can't explicitly admit to.

• Members

'I think Rinna is trying to own it quickly so I don't come for her.'

DEAD.

GET HER, GARCELLE!!!! OOOOOoooo @DaytimeFan

Re: NY--MY BODY IS READY!!!! lol.

That Ramona gif stays making me miss Manhattan and the nightlife there. And gets a good giggle out of me.