• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't caught up with last night's episode but reunion trailer for NJ looks 

Please register in order to view this content

Usually a two-part reunion means TPTB did not have faith in the season, but I believe NJ kept solid numbers. The fact is, it was a low episode count, and I assume that decision was made when the pandemic really hit the fan back in March-April 2020. Bravo wasn't sure how Covid restrictions would hit filming so they played it safe. When NJ actually started to film in late summer, by that point Bravo had some procedures established.

Anyway, it has been a very entertaining season for me, and the reunion trailer really shows how strong an ensemble cast this is. It's a cast I have a soft spot for, which is not something I can say about all the franchises. Also, everyone (with possible exception of human mannequin Melissa) has got something going on in that trailer! Even the husbands. It is strength in depth and in numbers. Gotta acknowledge that Jennifer and Jackie came ready. Reunion is going to be jam-packed!

Oh, BTW this is amazing. Bill came to the finale party as PRINCE -- Purple Rain era:

It's exhausting and they are doing too much. Apparently Court's brother CHART (yes that's his name) waded into this controversy too and went after Tiffany on Twitter. It's like, STOP. I get you're trying to make another season happen, but what you are actually doing is driving the fast bus to Cancellation with these antics. As for Kameron, I feel like her true nature has been exposed and I'm really over her. No wonder she 'bonded' with Brandi and Steph this season.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Very hollow. Who is this guy? What does he do besides 'entrepreneur'? Some film-producing apparently, and a restaurant somewhere? At least with the 'Hot Dog King' there was a legitimate catering company. It's only been two days since this story broke, and already Simon Guobadia is all over social media promoting himself and looking for opportunities.

It was notable how several different news sites talked about Fallyn leaving 'his house' this week. The wording says a lot. Simon is the one with ALL the cards in this triangular scenario. She likely left with the clothes on her back and not much else, and she won't be getting much else besides possibly a small payoff.

Maybe Porsha thinks she can do better than Fallyn when it comes to this dude's money (IF he actually has any). But despite having a years-long rep as a kept woman (I'm putting it nicely), Porsha doesn't strike me as all that clever. He obviously is practiced in juggling pretty women with dollar signs in their eyes and tossing them out when he's done.

Luann posted video of the private jet back to NYC after All-Stars, and Teresa was sitting with Kenya and Cynthia, deep in conversation. I wondered if they had struck up a friendship. Now we know! I hope they show some of it on All-Stars.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Welp. Looks like Tiffany is quitting. I don’t think they’re far off from filming so we’ll know for sure soon, but I’m not watching another season after a POC was forced off the show due to endless racism that went unchecked by the network. Any reboot with Kameron will be unacceptable to me. 

• Members

Danielle staub choro GIF on GIFER - by Anarne

Don't blame her one bit.

She may have sensed where the wind was blowing with regards to RHOD's renewal (or lack thereof). But mostly this is about the Westcotts trying to ruin her professional reputation. So she chose her very fine medical career over the low-rated sh!t-show. Her hospital may even have told her 'It's Bravo or us' and she made the right choice. Her parents will no doubt be thrilled. 

And obviously the lawsuit hanging over her husband's family. Nobody wants TV scrutiny on that one.

I think this might be the death-knell for RHOD and for that, I am sad. Oh, what could have been. There were some great times/seasons in there!

Edited by Cat