Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is legit the biggest scandal in RH history. Slade dated 3 different housewives but there was space between them and they werent on the show at the same time. This is just grimey on s many levels especially after Strippergate and Rapegate. Porsha stay finding herself in mess

• Members

There's been some pretty big RH scandals out there. Teresa & Joe being sentenced to prison. Luann arrested. Tom & Erika indicted. Jen Shah failing to evade the Feds.

This is up there. We've never had a HW steal a HW or FOH's husband on the show. And bonus: there is no legal reason on earth why it can't be featured and discussed this coming season! Bless this dumb gold-digger for bringing RH fans together today and single-handedly relaunching RHOA with a scandal of this magnitude.

ETA:

OK i that's enough Twitter for today 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

LuAnn, Erika and Jen dont feel like big deals bc we've been there before with Teresa which quite frankly feels noramlized bc its happened so often. This feels worse as its never happened before and sex scandals are always more sensational than financial/legal troubles

ETA: Porsha's entire attitude

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

It's true. We have never had a scandal where one HW has an affair, gets knocked up and engaged with another HW or FOH's husband. ON THE SHOW. This is indeed a sensation. And that is why we need a half-decent production team to document this mess properly. I wonder if Falyn would ever join the show as a FOH to discuss this.

Lord, Porsha. She sure has a type with her men. 

• Members

I can see Bravo trying to give her a peach for the mess but for her sake, it would be too mentally draining and exhausting to have to film with Porsha and her ex so soon. Its a liability bc if they ar in the same room, I think Fallyn will try to beat her up and we know Porsha likes to fight. Maybe she'd join if she only had to film scenes with Kenya and Kandi

Shady Bravo might as well update Simon's title card

• Members

Because there is no 'it' there. He's a tubby, aging, bald dude. Nothing against any of those qualities! There are some charming silver foxes out there in all shapes and sizes (and I'd rather hang out with them than a male supermodel). But this isn't one of them. Look at him creepily watching his soon-to-be-ex-wife and soon-to-be-babymama wrestle by the pool.

Porsha looked at that and saw dollar signs. That's it.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think with this it hits different because 1)Like Cheap said...wow the other things ARE wild (a bit of tea--there was drama on SLC cast trip and YES Mary was there for it), Jen, Tom, Erika, LuAnn...we have been there before. Doesn't make it any least wild to watch, we have seen these situations and 2) it is UNIVERSAL. Because who has not been cheated on...and usually it is a messy kinda of cheating. No one everyone on Twitter is triggered a day later. Heck...even Nene got triggered once someone clued her in earlier today. Big Sis ain't liking what Lil Sis did. lol. It's been half a day and I am...

It is totally hitting different and EVERYONE is talking about. Andy (of course). Wendy Williams today. EVERYONE. Well-played, Porsha. I don't like it but I acknowledge it. 

People Magazine Exclusive!! Kenya Moore Is Returning to The Real Housewives  of Atlanta Next Season | Page 4 | Lipstick Alley

More reason why I say it will be Season 6 all over again. If they get the right Production. Add on Drew v Latoya drama going on off screen and Sheree being there. It will be PillowTalk 2.0. 

• Members

Breaking news. Apparently Simon filed for divorce in January but withdrew that petition. The timeline of the lies he and Porsha have stated is not adding up. Before we learned of their split last month Falynn was saying they were working on their marriage in March. I think he was messing with Porsha for months and decided to leave Falynn for her. I dont think Falynn knew until we did yesterday bc the two were still following each other on IG until Porsha posted that picture. This hoe legit stole her husband. Im just waitin for the pregnancy announcement bc she looks like she has a baby bump which would make her about 4 months at the least and thats the only thing that make sense for why she is rushing this engagement after "only being with him for a month" LIES

• Members

ATL

This Porsha scandal is epic. She is legit the Other Woman whose landed herself a huge diamond ring and perhaps a second bun in the oven. Good lord she has set the tabloid media ablaze!

Falynn says she is "healing" after Porsha's bombshell: https://pagesix.com/2021/05/11/falynn-guobadia-says-shes-healing-after-porsha-and-simons-engagement/?_ga=2.30223423.1428030855.1620764753-795285337.1565713818

BH

Erika and Tom's Pasadena mansion is being sold due to Tom's involuntary bankruptcy proceedings:

https://nypost.com/2021/05/07/rhobh-star-erika-jaynes-mansion-listed-for-13m-in-bankruptcy-sale/