Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

EXACTLY what I thought of Erika's.

Now that I think about it...Kyle's too. 

Honestly, perhaps it's delivery but I felt meh on those.

That said. Easy faves: Garcelle, Sutton (congrats!), and Crystal's.

Dorit...I expect better.

Ex Soap Opera Star

Hmmm perhaps that's part of the BTS drama going on currently that would spill over if they are filming again. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree. I know LaToya brought drama, but I still found her thirsty and don’t think she fit in. I only enjoyed her at the reunion. She simply wasn’t strong enough for this franchise. When you look at what we’ve lost, you need to do better. Nene, Sheree, Phaedra, even Kim were all such huge and iconic personalities that had real impact and fit in. 

I agree. I remember when it originally was airing I was ready for Phaedra to leave even before the stuff with Kandi. She got to the point where she was tired and once Apollo was gone her story was over. ATL could’ve benefitted from a cast revamp around season 8-9 so they wouldn’t be so dependent on old HWs now. They’ve done a horrible job building a next generation. 

• Members

That's how I feel - sums it up completely for me. 

Production on ATL is a problem and as everyone has said, ATL flopped with Covid, while shows like NJ and Summer House thrived. 

Garcelle's tagline is superior to all of them. Perfect.

Vyle is always harping on about her town...by which she must mean Encino because she lives deep in the Valley. 

Erika...No. You're not strong. You're complicit. 

• Members

Speaking of production, some RHOD news: 

They have a new casting director and officially have decided to hire Toni Grant. She’s a black, married mother of two who also is a fashion designer. She’s friends with Kary and Kameron. 

I hope a new casting director means they’ll also have a new producer. I’m pulling for them to finally get it right. 

• Members

@DaytimeFan your continued referencing of Vyle, the realtor's wife, living Deep in the Valley kills me every time!

Please register in order to view this content

I can't with her having melded her usual "My town" crap with "kween." Just because you refer to yourself as one doesn't make it so, Kyle.

Garcelle and Sutton's are the best. Rinna's is a regurgitation of every tagline she ever had. Dorit's is plain awful. And Erika's is truly shocking when you consider who the Girardis embezzled from.

• Members

With Crystal’s taglines she’s not saying she’s phony, she’s saying she calls out those who are. I’m assuming she’s referring to her feud with Sutton, unless she gets into it with someone else we don’t know about.