Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep, yep!!! That's what I meant that people have already started doing the timeline on them a la Shady Phae Phae.

And Porsha...ain't looking good AT...ALL. 

I agree with all of that. I don't think Falynn knew before yesterday just like the rest of us. Though i saw a deleted tweet that maybe some of the cast might have known pre-reunion. Allegedly. 

• Members

Falynn released a statement and confirms Porsha lied. They are STILL married and are STILL in the process of settling the divorce

https://people.com/tv/falynn-guobadia-breaks-silence-ex-simon-engagement-porsha-williams/

"At this time, I am focusing on finalizing my divorce and healing," she said

72nq.gif

• Members

I do see a distinction between a divorce being settled vs finalized. Porsha said in her statement that Simon's divorce has been settled. 

Page Six's article says that settlement agreement has been signed off. That means the property division has been agreed to and that the processing of the divorce through the Court system is now a formality as there will be no trial. 

Does that mean Simon is still married to Falynn? Yes. 

• Members

I'm not saying it isn't tacky, low class, and of low moral standard for Porsha to do what she's done.

However, I appreciate the distinction between a finalized separation and a finalized divorce and being candid with respect to that. The problem is too few people will see that distinction, and so Porsha's attempt to get ahead of this story (surely it was about to break elsewhere) simply makes her look even more dishonest. 

• Members

For reals. 

Please register in order to view this content

It took me a looooooong time to warm up to her, but she was my favorite these last 3 years. But damn gurl... 

Side Note: I see a lot of y'all are clamoring for Sheree to return. Just out of curiosity, what do you think she brings/would bring to the show? I mean, I like her, but she's been a supporting player since season 3. 

• Members

I was waiting for you to come in and say something. lol. Cuz I know like me, you had warmed to Porsha over the last few years as well. 

With Sheree not only do you have an OG back that is still very much connected to everyone in the group, but she had a feud starting with Latoya and her Prison Bae Tyrone just got out of jail. So that with the current cast...I want to say she had a bit of drama with someone else not Kenya, too...but a silly Kenya/Sheree feud would be great to have back...is why people want her back now. Not to mention her shade and pot stirring. And while she is not Nene, she has enough goodwill and delusion on display that fans might come back to the show after this meh season. 

• Members

I havent watched daytime soaps in years but this is a jucier story than what was being put out when I did. You'd swear this was The Young and the Restless. Porsha legit is  soap opera villian. She stole her friend's husband who happens to be her baby daddy's friend/business mentor

• Members

I mean damn. I have nothing to add. Messy and pregnant to boot?! Child.... 

I didn’t know there was a Latoya backstory with Sheree. That works. One thing we could count on from Sheree was to be messy, fun, and shady but never mean or ugly and vindictive.