Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm soooo looking forward to your commentary this year. Especially on Erika. 

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

And engaged. Allegedly preggers. 

No, Kenya, you did not lie.

So...it was all an act.

Well...

• Members

Real housewives of Atlanta GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Housewives of  atlanta, Real housewives, Reality tv

She's not just a HoE [(c) @Cheap21], she's a damn stupid hoe ! She posted thinking RHOA fans would be super-thrilled that their lil princess has found publicity love at last! That Bravo might pony up a Porsha Getting Married spinoff ! I'm not sure she fully understands that this may have dented her do-gooding credentials. She certainly was do-ing something!

@FrenchBug82 I am wondering whether she wants to secure her peach -- or secure a permanent spinoff so she doesn't have to interact with Kenya, Marlo, Kandi anymore! As usual, this second-tier production dropping the ball on this bombshell. For sure some of the cast and crew already knew about this! 

And why is this happening now when RHOA is over and no cameras are rolling until June/July? This is why both Kenya and Porsha need to come back for S14.

And are we really pretending this is true love? Porsha falling right back into her Kept Woman happy-place, while another dodgy dude "ceases the opportunity." 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

OOooooo so she IS preggers.

So again....KENYA...IS....RIGHT!!!

And to think yesterday I was just saying that the girls need something to take last season which was S5 Lite with Drew and Latoya joining to make it into their version of a S6. THIS IS IT!!!! It won't be Pillow Talk, but it IS explosive enough to cause some serious drama. Cuz you know Kenya, Marlo, AND Kandi will drag Porsha if she comes back. And there's Shamea in the middle due to her friendship with Kandi. If Sheree comes back, she WILL stir the pot. And then Falynn in the wings as Kenya's actual friend???

Powder Keg.

@Cat yeah, I am STILL in shocked right now. Porsha had the best transformation over the last few years. And now she DID THIS. AFTER how she went out of her way to get that scene cut out. AFTER how she was acting at the reunion about her image. After all of that, she DOES THIS??? No...she damaged her image all by herself with this. And fans feel rightly betrayed and her stans can barely justify it right now. Okay, they really can't given her talk of girl code. 

• Members

NY

Cuz we know I would get around to it. LOL!!! And for the premiere...well...what's a little wine.  

Perhaps the absence of Dorinda is why a lot of you said it felt off. I liked it. It was a low key premiere, but a premiere all the same. It set up how the girls have been doing since we saw them last. It gave us new girl Eboni. It explored/teased out the new dynamic. It was easy and breezy and a breath of fresh air.

And then that flashforward (so it's a thing now). Lord...Eboni...I hope you're ready, girl. It's going to be a Ramonacoaster.

THINGS I LIKED...

THE VIBE. It just felt so refreshed. And the production was sooo top tier. I guess with baseball season started here in San Diego, I'm just missing New York. If I'm not mistaken, it looked like Leah and Eboni met by the William Shakespeare statue in Central Park. Or close to it. When I'm in Central Park, that was my spot of choice to write so that got me in my feels a bit. And it appeared that Production will be taking their COVID cues from NJ. A good sign.

LUANN. VIVA LA DIVA IS BACK!!!! And I'm here for her flawless beauty. I'm here for the fun shade. And I am here for her delusions cuz I was hollering as she was talking to Ramona and seeing all those pictures of her in the background!!!! Oh, Countess how I've missed you!!!

EBONI. I love that she took the Garcelle approach. What I mean is that she gave true transparency. We heard about her financial. We heard about her backstory. She is giving totally Greek chorus. At the same time she is showing herself in subtle (I saw that shirt you had on when you met Leah about the 5.  ) and the not subtle when she was giving the background about the harbor, revealing how intelligent she is. We like to see it!!! If anything, I might be worried she judged Sonja wrong, but we'll see.

OFF TO THE RACES!!! What I liked in the premiere. It already seems like there was drama coming. Ramona and Luann together? Hmmm. What is the deal with Sonja? Is her finances being bad why she has froze Ramona and LuAnn out? Or is it something else? While Eboni handled herself well, how will she REALLY do with these girls on the forthcoming trip? And Leah and Ramona might be okay now, but you know that WON'T last. I HAVE QUESTIONS!!! LOL!!!

THINGS I DIDN'T LIKE...

THE OPENING. WHATEVER!!! NOTHING will ever top 'The Show Must Go On. Without You.' (c)Countess LuAnn. NOTHING. Speaking of...

LEAH. Yeah, she's starting...as in that second season curse. I liked her fashion at Sonja's party myself and her meeting Eboni. But her mask attitude was a turn off.

THE ENDING. Only because the episode flowed so well and fast it was over before I knew it.  

Great start!!! And can't wait until tonight...along with LeeAndra vs Brandi on DALLAS...

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Carlos King needs to come back and get his cameras over at Simon & Falyn's house! 

Where it all started:

I can't believe she is knocked up but I guess that is what secured the ring!

She damaged her image all by herself, and I don't think her Insta live a few weeks back (where she she gave zero credible answer about why Bravo cut that scene) helped either.

• Members

I admit...I've been enjoying (and so has he apparently) all the tweets asking Carlos King back. Cuz we all know he would run with this and it would be messy, fun, and dramatic as all that. lol.

And that LIVE...now that I've seen it. Yeah. Porsha outed herself while denying it. Okay, she basically said she did do what she was accused of doing. Kenya was not wrong then either.

If anything this is damaging any repairs to her relationship to Kandi who she did work to become friends with again.

• Members

I want to state for the record that - and I can't believe I am defending Porscha just a tad - the "news" certainly go against the image she tries to portray, completely undermines her attacks on the other ladies during this season and dating ex of a friend is a generally "uncool" thing to do.

It is also extremely weird and very gurl-what-are-you-thinking to get engaged a MONTH after you start dating someone.

BUT I am not entirely comfortable with the "slut" angle I am reading a lot of. I am all for her getting as much strange as she wants with as many men she wants. She just can't do it while preaching herself as a role model and attacking other castmates for even less innocuous behavior.
But we can criticize a Housewife's awful personal choices without resorting to cheap moral condescension. 

Sure but on the other hand the juiciness of this piece of news entirely comes from the reaction of the others, Falynn in particular. If she is alone in a spin-off, what's the angle other than "Porscha got herself a new man" and we have been down that road before. 
Her carefully built image last season - as irritating and fake as it was - read like an attempt to get a spinoff. This messiness on the other hand is only "fun" if she has a peach. Otherwise it is just Porscha being messy