Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You know she wont. The gag is she was so convinced that the prophets were saying the bad Delilah spirit around her was Latoya when it was her new bestie, Porsha

I know Monique is friends with Porsha but I would distance myself from her if I was her. Im convinced Porsha was enamored by her 4 houses and would plot to steal her man if she could. Hoes like her cant be trusted

• Members

IKR!!!

Oh, yeah. Sheree popped up during a Kenya special on WWHL. And I guess Latoya was there and during one of Andy's games I guess there was some light shade that went over Sheree's heads...UNTIL fans pointed it out to her online the next day. Then...it was on. If I'm remembering it correctly. 

ETA: I TAKE A NAP AND BRAVO GAVE PORSHA A NEW SPECIAL!!!!!!??????????

Porsha Williams lands Bravo special about her life (pagesix.com)

THEN I saw THIS:

MEANWHILE...I AM DEAD AGAIN. THE SHADE ASSASSIN STRIKES AGAIN!!!

RHOD

Well...I knew it was a matter of time before she popped up. Right before the reunion tonight. Especially since she 'leaked' messages that she DID NOT drop that video to Brandi's daughter per Brandi herself. lol.

Edited by Taoboi
Too much juicy Porsha drama NOT to pass on...

• Members

Okay so this episode of RHONY proved what I thought, that Leah started with Heather. Heather didn’t go to the press talking about anybody. Carole mentioned them during one episode of her Andy Cohen produced podcast. They didn’t seem mad so why is Leah? She is an idiot. Now I see why Heather said she felt like people were acting and trying to make a storyline. 

• Members

Cancel Dallas. 

That sh*t was abysmal. I was utterly disgusted. 

From Brandi being made the victim yet again, to these women falsely displaying white guilt, to Brandi sitting her flat ass on that platform and trying to blame Leeanne for her husband's transgressions being sent to her child--I can't. 

None of these women (minus Tiffany) take responsibility for NOTHING. This cast is trash. Move to another season. 

• Members

NY

Lord, I love them. This will easy and breezy. And I was working out during it. It is such a great show to unwind to this year I see. Lol.

I am liking that yes, it's 5 girls, but they all have such strong personalities that it doesn't bother me. And I LOVE that Episode 2, they all are already gelling so well. Ramona with her uppityness. Eboni with her intelligence. LuAnn with her Divaness. Leah with her young upstartness. And then Sonja being...Sonja!

Please register in order to view this content

And they are already setting up so much already. You can see the seeds being planned for Eboni vs Ramona. You can see what is coming with Heather vs Leah...nice foreshadowing by the way. It would have been cool to see that scene last week as an actual scene and not a flashback. It would have fit in perfectly. And we are already on the mystery of Sonja around the other girls. It is clear slow burn and it all feels so organic and not over produced...like I like my reality tv. 

THINGS I LOVED:

THE HAMPTON HOUSE. I didn't realize that it was the house when Hurricane Leah let loose. And they came back??? So will this tradition now that Dorinda is gone? lol. I loved everything. I loved seeing it through Eboni's eyes. I loved seeing how the back looked at night...making me miss EDC VEGAS. It was great.

SHE'S STARTING. Ever since we were sure that Eboni was coming, it knew she would clash with Ramona. And the signs really started this week. Not even about the 'help' comment either. Eboni is clearly not used to someone like Ramona (or even Sonja) and it's been a joy to see someone react to her.

RESONATING. The scene with Eboni and Leah when she went to her bedroom. I related. I know I tend to put my friends in friends group. So much so sometimes that my friends had to remind me that it's OKAY FOR FRIENDS TO MINGLE. lol. I have raver friends, goth friends, work friends, and just the idea of 'oh, they might get along so well if...' is still pretty foreign to me. So I understood what she meant. Another layer to add to a lady who is really feeling like she's always been there.

SONJA/LUANN IN THE CAR. I stay loving them together. Real friends.

RAMONA, YOU HEALED? LOL, RAMONA!!!! Only Ramona would not be able to take a Healer at what they are doing. And I hollered at her with the questions and Leah having to shut her up. Meanwhile, everyone else was game for it.

THINGS I DID NOT LIKE:

LEAH AND THE CURSE. Girl, shut up. If LuAnn and Sonja have an issue with Heather and the fact she is coming, they will say so. What she was not realizing was the fact that Heather has the right to say what she wants because she has something with Sonja and LuAnn that she does not having: LONGER HISTORY. And that meant they have a dynamic, a rapport that will probably allow for her to speak that way. And watch. Next week it will be quickly resolved among those ladies because that is how they are. It will probably be Leah trying to harp on it. When she should not pull a Porsha (couldn't resist  ) and put herself in the middle of drama that has NOTHING to do with her. 

THE HELP. As someone in the service industry...really, Ramona? And in front of Eboni. Girl, no.

Ready for Holla Girl!!! This is going to be good. 

• Members

DALLAS

THIS BULL@#$%

We already knew that going into this season they were going to try for a redemptive arc for Brandi. And that badly backfired on her as the season progressed. So they tried to double down on Brandi as Victim. And that didn't work either. Why? Because the person that was being labeling victim was far from it so hard to even given any sympathy OR empathy. Then it appeared Bravo was going to hang her out to dry...not helped by her own actions off (and on) camera. So to see this 'narrative' overtake Part 2 of the reunion after a solid start in Part 1?

It MIGHT have worked. If not for the above. That and the fact that they were laying it on too thick. The accident talk. The camera zooming in on BFF playing BFF to the hilt with those tears, looking to the heavens. Kary being a chambermaid. Kameron over here working on sympathy tears. Andy bring up everything so we know it was 'covered' up ( Brandi not knowing she was preggers while filming, the 'adoption', Brandi's mom's death, Bryan's video, HER video). Then to use LEEANNE of all people as a scapegoat? 

NOTE: I said it above, but in case you missed it due to the Porsha tea...someone *cough*LeeAnne*cough* leaked texts last week as soon as the next week promo acted with LeeAnne of a conversation between Brandi and LeeAnne showing that Brandi did not blame LeeAnne at all, but someone else in the group or a 'fan' of the video sent to her daughter. A total 180 from what she said tonight (and everyone co-signed on) about LeeAnne being behind it. And of course, there's the video above about LeeAnne herself getting ahead of it with her video. And she's right. Without her to blame for anything (or ratings) why we even bringing up her name? Cuz they really did not have anything.

Another thing done to make Brandi look more the victim...it was clear that Tiffany and LeeAndra were attacked. Tiffany by Kameron throughout. And then all those side-eyes on LeeAndra as Andy came for her. The only two people that would put Brandi on blast. Interesting...

Speaking of side-eyes, there were quite a few of thoses. The main offenders: Stephanie, LeeAndra, and Kameron. It was like (especially Stephanie) that there was a LOOOOOOOTTTT of BS going on during this last part and they really were not hiding it. Though I felt Kameron's side-eye was more jealousy at Tiffany if anything.

Just...foul.

Time for that hard reboot...if it is at all coming back...

...BUT...before they go...

LEEANDRA. I felt like Andy was trying to silent her by bringing up her own mess. And I was expecting more from her with Brandi so disappointed. Probably edited out. I wouldn't be surprised. After last week, it felt like she was just sitting there. I did like that even in this one, there was STILL mystery about everything with her family, again bringing up a few more new questions. Clearly a lock for next season. I of course loved her checking Andy on Mama Dee.

KAMERON. I will give her this...I remember seeing that message she sent to Tiffany in an article back when that episode aired so that one...I BELIEVE. Kameron did message her to be sure she was okay. However, Kameron trying to be Monique (who did it better sorry not sorry) was awful. She was not even giving Tiffany the chance to explain...the very definition of whitesplaining if I'm not mistaken. So yeah...over her. 

STEPHANIE. 

The only time she spoke (other than scapegoating LeeAnne) it was to deflect (cuz we know Andy is all about a$$ so he can be deflected easy). However, her face was giving everything away. Who she thought was bsing. Being sure Brandi was playing her victim role well, with her doing backup sympathy looks to heaven. And it was her who uttered 'LeeAnne' while the others were hinting without hinting. Again showing off that two faced ness. And I again have to ask...are we sure SURE Travis does not have a bit of control in that company? 

KARY. Irrelevant. As she should be. Sorry, not sorry. 

TIFFANY. I thought she held her own well being put on the attack. It was clear that she was over Kameron so that hug was soooooo forced. It is interesting how bad Kameron came across tonight and last week and Twitter is eating it up like she did something. I wished that she had taken Brandi to task a bit more. But I did like that she said while a lot happened to Brandi...she was not completely off the hook from her actions. Good. Because after she said she did not think Brandi was racist, Brandi was acting like her victim act was working and getting a little cocky. 

BRANDI.

Trying to say if someone pulled a chair out for her and she was there, she would have sat in it. GUUUURL, STFU!!! You would have been doing what you are doing right now. No wonder people think your BFF has controlling interest in Production. YOU*clap*GOT*clap*OFF*clap*TOO*clap*D@MN*clap*EASY!!!! And then you are so tired in that bad light. I bet. It must be hard trying to get off for TRASHY behavior. And then trying to throw someone no longer on the show for karma coming for you? Well...I said trashy already, right? Thankfully we know the Karma Train always comes back around. On time at that. Tick, Tock, Cafeteria Christian. Hopefully, you will be smart and get off the show.

Bad reunion episode for me. But hey, I did give the first Post-LeeAnne season a chance. 

Now to focus my dislike on Pat the Puss...

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

So she succeeded. 

She has her own Kim Z thing going on, and can avoid RHOA and any difficult questions completely! What a nice, cushy spinoff, produced by the same clowns who did this season's ATL, I'll bet. And I wonder what the focus will be?

Why, it's all about her activism, cute child and mom / sis! Nothing on her 'recent engagement.' WTF is Bravo thinking?? They're going to let her wave away all the juicy SOAP OPERA because she wants to polish her social-activist credentials? F that! I demand the soapy drama! 

This is basically me and ITA. When I stopped watching regularly, Daytime was actively stepping away from these kind of SLs for no credible reason. 

Porsha has sort of become the undercover villain who has just been exposed:

... And we all know where this should be going:

Paulina Rubio's last album was released six years ago today - Entertainment  Talk - Gaga Daily

via GIPHY | Gif, Funny gif, Giphy

Soraya montenegro GIF - Find on GIFER

Worst Album Covers - Page 9 - Entertainment Talk - Gaga Daily

Edited by Cat

• Members

ATL

I guess Porsha's days as an activist as over. Her new story suits her much better.

BRAVO has to understand that this woman cannot be the face of the show.  Kenya, Cynthia and Kandi have to stay. No to Phaedra. Her story has been told and she is pure trash. 

NY
Is it me or Eboni trying to hard to talk in a way she doesn't normally talk?. Coming to this group through Leah was not the best idea. 

BH
I haven't watched in years. But Garcelle makes me want to watch. 

Edited by Elsa

• Members

100% Agree with all this. Also unsure about Sheree, given that she flopped out of S10 carrying Kim Zolciak's train. Nevertheless, Sheree does have an elegantly shady (and elegantly delusional) way about her. I'm not militantly against her return.