Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LaToya was dumb, but I think her strategy was that she knew Trump wouldn't fire Omarosa because it's way too early in the game and Omarosa causes controversy which equals ratings potential. I think she was going for weak links like Rodman and the blonde woman and try to convince Trump to ditch one of them (probably the blonde) instead, but unfortunately, LaToya had already complimented blondie on her good work. (sorry, can't remember her name).

• Members

It wouldn't have mattered if La Toya brought Omarosa in. There is no way Trump was going to let her go in episode 3. No way in hell. He just used that as an excuse to fire La Toya. It's a shame because La Toya is a very strong player and entertaining. I wish he'd just let Rodman go.

• Members

LaToya did the right thing. Trump shouldn't have fired her. He should have fired Dennis. Maybe he just didn't like being exposed like that. She was pretty much indirectly and directly saying he wouldn't fire O for ratings.

• Members

Wow, I didnt even know this had started until I saw people appearing on talk shows. Im all caught up now.

Donald was gunning to fire Brett first chance he got. I hated his whole attitude towards Brett for wanting to win more money for his charity

I was shocked to see that Omarosa is still the nasty vile, bitch she's always been. Isnt she a pastor now or is she not preaching? I thought she had changed her life around but she's here playing the role she's best known for

LOVED Claudia calling Omarosa out in teh boardroom. I was annoyed at first with how she kept it all in but she let loose and it was good.

Poor Latoya. Omarosa ripped her apart and owned her in that last episode

z9veeKz.jpg

Okay, please tell me Im not the only one that noticed that ALL the black people (and there's quite a bit) are all on the same team

IDA. I though it was stupid of Latoya to not bring Omarosa in and she sealed her fate. Dennis didnt do anything wrong that warranted leaving and Latoya didnt really have a valid argment to make that case

Speaking of Omarosa, I definetly think she uses Michael's death to her advantage and its quite disgusting

• Members

It's unusual to have that many non-white people on any network show too which is a sad truth.

Trump would not have fired Omarosa though, Cheap. LaToya was right. That said it was LaToya's fault they lost the task. I think the issue was poor branding.

Archived