Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well wasn't tonight just delicious!

First off, Nene gets traded and quits, for no apparent reason except.....she no longer had to work with Star? Star wouldn't have a conversation with her? Mr. Trump traded her to the men instead of Star, implying he was backing Star up? Or did she actually just infer that? Either way, bitch is gone. On the one hand, I found myself salivating for her to come back, if only for the sheer drama of it all. I wanted to see she & Star go head to head in the board room AND it resulting in one of the two being fired. I'm sure I'm not alone on that. But alas, it wasn't meant to be- Nene's a quitter, she let Star get the best of her, and she clearly was in it for the notoriety (i.e. for herself) moreso than her charity. I've never watched Real Housewives of Atlanta and she didn't make a fan out of me here. Yes, she serves up drama, but she does it in a manner that is counter-productive to her cause. She frustrates the hell out of me, and I don't equate frustration with entertainment.

Then, in the second half of the episode, Don Jr. shows up with a sexy new haircut just looking hotter than I've ever seen him in my life. My GOD! I'd love to have just ripped that suit right off of him!

But anyway, which brings me to Star and her machinations. First, she's arguing with Meat Loaf about laying out a script, which really, wasn't his responsibility. She easily could have collaberated with he & Marlee to come up with a laid out script- hell, he was clearly explaining what he wanted each scene to accomplish. Then, she gets in front of the camera and is obviously flubbing her lines ad nauseum. She's so transparent it isn't even funny- it was clear she was trying to sabotage the task. If it was to get Marlee fired, I'd consider it brilliant strategy. We'll find out later that it wasn't. But anyhow, bitch is flubbing like no tomorrow when sexyass Don Jr. walks in the door and all of a sudden, she turns into the former co-host of 'The View'(!), rattling it off like it ain't no thing. He leaves, and she's bitching about them getting a shot of the box, which she insists is on the branding disc. Marlee gets the shot anyway and they head to the editing bay, where they execute the finished product.

Lo and behold, they get to the board room and what's the biggest issue? The BRANDING. And Star, who has been on branding in every challenge since the beginning of Celebrity Apprentice time, suddenly doesn't think that every aspect of branding was her responsibility. Oh sweetie, you just hung yourself. And how great was Meat Loaf coming at her like a bat out of hell? (*pun intended) I LOVED how he wasn't having her "I'm above it all so I'm not even going to indulge in arguing with you, especially since I'm lying and know I'm wrong" attitude. FINALLY, someone called her out on all her sh!t at the right time. If only it could have been done more articulately. Either way, it was enough for Donald to decide that Meat Loaf(!) was more deserving of the final four spot than Star and fired her! Watching her not only get fired, but get beat by MEAT LOAF of all people was the richest piece of chocolate heaven I've eaten up in quite a while.

3 hours of my life actually flew by! GREAT EP! And we're getting JOAN next week!! :giddy:

• Members

Man, I'm still really surprised that Star got fired. Gotta love the irony because it's like she said, when she took over in the previous tasks she didn't get fired and now that she decided to be laid back she got fired. And the only reason she didn't try to micro manage this task was because she was strategically trying to bury Meatloaf and Marlee as PM if it failed and it backfired. I'm more surprised that Nene quit given all the press she did for the past few months. I thought both would have been a contender till the very end. I get the feeling Trump likes her because he tried to get her to change her mind when they showed the clip of her hailing the cab and he said he never did it for anyone else and he never badmouthed her in the press. Maybe now he would since her quitting has been aired.

• Members

I admit... for some reason I find Don Jr. hot as well. I hsould be replused by him... but I just want to screw him for some reason. It was SWEET how in past weeks Star has bleated on and on and on about how she can always save herself with ability to argue a point. Well, honey... your point needs sharpening!

• Members

Can't believe NeNe quit!!! :(

LOVED Latoya's walk out of Trump Tower after she was fired. Work it girl!

Can't believe Star got fired! Really expected Meatloaf...

Obviously Marlee or John Rich is winning this thing, with Lil' John coming in 3rd.

• Members

Nene Leakes once again acted like Nene..Thank god she's gone, I can't stand her.

Latoya is a Jackson and didn't use her name AT ALL to win that challenge, I knew she was out the door.

I had a feeling Star was going to get fired. She spent a whole season talking about branding in EVERY challenge, and the one time she gets called out on it she tried to flip the switch. Later.

I knew the guys would end up on top as far as players in the finals and I had a feeling John Rich and Lil Jon would make it this far. The guys typically have always worked way better than the girls and have consistently won more challenges.

• Members

It was a mostly riveting 3 hours, but yes, SO disappointed that NeNe quit. I understood her thinking, that Donald catered to Star, but in the end she looks like the sore loser who couldn't take the heat especially after telling Star to bring her street game. I was a little bored with the first challenge last night post-NeNe's exit. She's a trainwreck that I *love* to watch! She's always good for some great one-liners ("Go in the bathroom and hide! Go and hide!")

I was FLOORED that Star got fired! SO glad she got fired but at the same time very shocked that she won't be the last one standing. She deserved to be fired but she's been very good at manipulating the situation and placing blame on others, just as NeNe and La Toya said.

La Toya... loved her diva exit! And LOVED when she returned last week, Alexis Carrington style! The entrance! The walk! The stone-cold expression! Straight up soap opera deliciousness!

Meatloaf's crying was just too much. And his ideas were lousy.

My money's on Marlee vs. John Rich in the final episode.

P.S. That gay remark that Trump gave was so full of sh!t. We know he don't like the gays unless they're circus acts entertaining him.

Oh yes... can't WAIT for the return of Joan Rivers next week!!

• Members

Yeah, I feel used and I'm kinda pissed. I feel cheated cause Nene quit and I was expecting more. Why the heck did she quit if she didn't have to deal with Star anymore seeing that she switched teams? It makes absolutely no sense. All that trash talk and it amounted to absolutely nothing while Star is the one who actually fought to stay. I'm glad Trump said that Star kicked her ass because it's true. When all was said and done she stuck her tail between her legs and ran.

Archived