Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. Ten years. I thought that was all past the stage of ever happening.

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy all your comments here. I got tired of the Apprentice years ago but you all have such fun stuff to say I might try to get into this one if it ever comes out on DVD (I probably won't be watching online as I will have the cap thing soon).

• Members

Is it bad when I say I wish they had cut in till after Apprentice since Obama didn't start speaking almost an hour later later? Sigh!

This eppy rocked. I loved it when Trump told Star that in all the years he knew her this is the first time he saw her scared when Nene attacked her. Trump was loving every minute of it with his Cheshire cat grin. The only thing he didn't do was cream his pants. Star was so hilarious because she was really scared of Nene and it's the first time she was really out of her element but she fronted well.

Niki coming back to help the boys was funny and Nene barking at Hope not to reveal any information to Niki was hilarious. Nene was becoming paranoid.

I'll say that Nene came off unhinged. Even though she was absolutely right about Star, they should have shown when Star tried to manipulate her into becoming project manager because she looked like she unleashed on her for no reason.

Latoya strutting into the boardroom was da bomb. Trump knew he railroaded her so I'm glad he brought her back since it was the right thing to do.

Wasn't feeling Lil John and his over confident ass. I hope he goes soon.

Hope serves no purpose so she better be the one to get the boot but her line about Nene being so mad she thought she was going to pull off Star's wig was funny. Everyone knows Star wears a wig :lol:

• Members

Wow, and just WOW. SFK was right... the soapiest Sunday night i've seen in a LONG time. Agreement all around with the GLORIOUS way LaToya strutted into the boardroom like she OWNED the damn place. Nene going off on Star was hilarious... and Star looked like a deer in the headlights, she always tries to keep so calm, but you could see she was gonna need a change of underwear real fast! Carl... from what I hear, internet caps shouldn't affect people that much... do you really think you'll go over with your usage? Am I the only one who thought Obama timed his announcement just so to upstage the Donald and get the networks to cut away from his show right at the strategic time? I mean, first, he releases the birth certificate and makes Trump look like a total ass, then he OWNS him at the Correspondents' dinner, and now THIS. In the space of 7 days, Obama has just completely cut Trump off at the knees. Obama is gonna send him home squealing to him mama!

• Members

Nene to Hope: "You can not talk to me" LOL

Latoya = Alexis Carrington

Nene = Dominique Deveraux

Starr = Carress Morrell

Hope = Kirby Anders

Marly = Krystal Carrington

I have to say the Nene vs Star drama that was promoted and hyped at the start of the season was well worth it. There has been quite some build up to this moment and it delivered. I absolutely loved it. So many good moments and quotes.

• Members

lol... I knew she would be the one to be sent home. The minute Trump fired Hatch it became about who would bring the drama and nothing about being held accountable for individual tasks.

Archived