Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

Agree with everything. I was hoping Lisa would last longer, but knew she wouldn't make it past Sunday. Was hoping she'd focus on Dionne while trying to save herself. That old, miserable bitch needs to go home. But I'm not worried. She cannot make it to the finish line, metaphorically or physically speaking!

I'm watching this specifically for NeNe. She's ridiculous and the ultimate [!@#$%^&*]-starter on Real Housewives, but she makes for some damn good entertainment! Bring it on, Miss NeNe!!

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have read alot of opinions, and am seeing a HUGE amount of vitriol that Dionne has managed to have rained down upon herself. She basically is RUINED. She managed to move beyond the psychic friends thing for the most part, but it seems that her reputation and dignity has been destroyed with one stroke. I knew from my friendship with Martha that Dionne was a tough customer, but I didn't realize just how much. I didn't picture her being such an arrogant hard ass... and I was "prepared" so to speak. I knew because of her style of music, the elegant, middle of the road style... people picture her as some aristocratic Grande Dame, and the reality must be one hell of a jolt. I expected her to be blunt and tough.... but to be honest, not quite so BRITTLE and mean spirited. But it was sure fun to watch!!!

• Members

BTW, I think Star is up to her old ways of being "sponsored" like for her wedding. In the first ep I noticed that she was wearing this gray broadtail wrap that looked like something her friend furrier Dennis Basso would design. Later in the episode, guess who pops up at the pizza parlor... Dennis Basso ("Let me borrow some clothes, I'll make sure you get on camera").

Jose Conseco makes me nervous. A freak out just waiting to happen.

• Members

Niki was in a really bad car wreck about ten years ago. She kind of looks like a young Raquel Welch.

LMAO at Latoya and the bathroom door.

I don't think Dionne is that bad, they need to stop pussyfooting around her. Just come back at her.

• Members

Every time Jose dramatically blinks he makes me LOL. With his too tight clothes, bulging frame and blue eyes he's two seconds away from turning into The Incredible Hulk. Gary better watch out.

Starr looked like she was two seconds away from hailing a horse. What was with the equestrian get up that made her ass look huge. And she had me laughing because she was cooing how much of a "class act" Niki was only because she bowed out. If she had pulled a Lisa the fur would have been flying.

And how tall is Nene?! She practically towers over everyone. She looked like a jolly giant in the last frame.

• Members

At first I thought it was Star hanging out with Greg...lol. Anyways if the feud from Apprentice spilled over to Housewives, that would make a GREAT storyline for next season. I doubt Star would sign on to appear on the show though. They could still have Nene talk abut her and the comments Star has said about her

• Members

Nene threw Dionne under the bus! I knew she was a backstabber. Those women are making all women look REALLY bad. The guys did great, and Lil Jon hit that [!@#$%^&*] out of the park When he walked onstage, it's like a bolt of electricity went through the place. Yes, they took a chance... but it's a matter of the company not knowing they wanted something different until they saw it. Donald Trump is just an ass. This whole stupid attitude of his "If you were gonna have a gay guy in the commercial, why not have Richard play him?" Cause Richard ain't good looking! And who is doing Donald's makeup? for some reason, on the TV screen, it looks like Donald is wearing frosted pink eye shadow. His son seems like such a dick.

Archived