Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members

I have no doubt Dionne can throw down. Even though Starr was right because she was too slow at the register, Dionne didn't allow her to move and kept telling her to relax. But it's the way she said it and Starr quickly backed off. Starr claimed it was because she was a legend but she was definitely intimidated.

By the way, this is the best Starr has looked in a long time.

Marlee will surprise a lot of people. Peeps think because she's deaf she can't throw down. But watch her side kick go into over drive translating if the others try disrespecting her.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Starr is an absolute goddess. Strong business woman and you know she can throw down in the boardroom. I do think she was treated unfairly at The View and while she could be annoying, is a very smart woman who is much missed in Daytime TV. I loved her here and how hard working and team oriented she is. Lisa Rinna (who I wanted to love) is a total bitch. She is one of those fools playing the game way too early and nit picking. You need to know when to fight your battles and what to say to whom. She should've taken the subway as well.

Overall it looks like a great season thanks to the exciting women. As a Toy Soldier, I hope La Toya does me proud. I totally LOLed at the previews for next week trying to make Lisa Rinna fail. I hope she ends up succeeding.

• Members

Well, this season's going to be a joke. In the good way.

Trump is clearly only interested in good television. Richard should have been the one fired, but he's the one whose going to make it great television, so he stays.

Star is an ego driven bitch. That said, she owns it, so I have respect for that. Nene is going to be off the chain, but I don't see it going well for her, image wise. Lisa Rinna is the type that you either love or hate...I LOVE Lisa, I think she's fun...but she's verrrry California.

• Members

Well....Lisa is GONE. I had a feeling it would go down like that. Lisa going off, saying "You threw me under the fu@king bus!" while Dionne and Star just sat there and let her hang herself. Hilarious!! Lisa has always bugged the hell out of me, and I was glad to see Dionne take her down with almost no effort. The previews show Nene "possibly" (they like to be deceptive with the previews) going after Dionne. She better watch herself, cause the elder stateswoman will bring a bitch down.

• Members

Wow - Star Jones is really like reality TV gold. Would LOVE to see that bitch on Real Housewives of Atlanta!!!

My opinion of Dionne has taken a major hit. I hate her personality and agenda.

Go Nene!

What happened to Jose C? His eyes look crazy and he's so stiff and looks nervous at all times with that blinking and mouth twitching.

I'm surprisingly loving Lil' John. I think he's a cool guy so far.

• Members

They did Lisa WRONG! I did like when she got loud in the boardroom and started cursing Starr out but it was too late by then

LMAO at Marley saying she's heard that people say Dionne's a legend. When Donald asks her, what you dont know that for yourself and Marley goes "no Im deaf" LMAO! :lol:

• Members

Lisa hung herself and Dionne didn't even have to lift a finger. Talk about cold blooded! And Star's killer instinct shone through.

I felt sorry for her but Trump gave her every opportunity to save herself. Even his greasy prick of a son and she just fizzled. If the shoe was on the other foot and Dionne/Starr was P.M you damn skippy they would have jumped on the fact that their theme and concept was the one that tanked the project. Dang!

Marlee is funny with a capital F. I hope she gets to one up those bitches before she leaves.

• Members

I knew Lisa was gone the second the men's team won.

Dionne is such an ignorant old bat. I can't stand her.

And IA Cheap with the whole, "People have told me she's a legend." But I don't think that's just because she's deaf. :lol:

And Money, I am in total agreement. I want to see Marlee take Star or ESPECIALLY Dionne down. LOL. :)

• Members

Dionne is a terrible person and so is Starr, I hate them more than Annie Duke back in the day. Too bad for Lisa, I always liked her, but now I love her. I hoped she would take those bitches down, but she just hadn't in her.

I'm surprised I like Nene so much but I'm sure that will change in time.

Go Marlee!!!

And I like that girl Nikki.

• Members

I've never seen Celeb Apprentice, but this is hilarious!!! Marlee is delightful and Star and Dionne and hilarious bitches to watch. Poor Lisa would've stayed no doubt if she focused on Dionne and kept repeating her points. Dionne is a hateful bitch and I *love* it lol. I hope Nene gets to go off on her before she leaves. And while Star is shrewd, I love her to death. She's so sharp and I want her to win 100%. She's clearly the smartest and strongest player in the game. I'm curious to see who ends up in the final four with her. I also can't wait to see Nene take a stronger role on.

• Members

I love Lisa. She just didn't have it in her, she's a decent person.

Dionne is such a hateful bitch, so ignorant with "an ego that is so beyond who she is" (copyright Joan Rivers, 2009).

Star...well...I have to say, I do like Star. Shrewd cut throat bitch and all. And that's because she OWNS it, she isn't kidding herself or anyone else. It will be interesting to see her and Nene throw down.

• Members

Star clearly has what it takes to win this but I also predict that she'll get fired at the eleventh hour. I couldn't believe Dionne was saying that stuff about the deaf, the ignorance of her age/generation was really showing there. Marley's face was priceless, as seen by the many many many times they kept cutting back to it. :lol: Nene feels out of her league right now but that'll change. Lisa was swimming as fast as she could but too little too late. I would have liked to see her stick around longer if only for an epic meltdown. LOL when Star told Latoya's crying ass to suck it up. Nikki's been through a lot, that's why she's so chill. She and the other model will probably go away quietly.

I like all the guys minus weirdo Jose, and is he wearing blue contacts? :huh: David, God bless him, was really coming across bad and I hate to say loserish. When he called his friend and daughter, oh man, I felt sorry for him, it looked so desperate. The spoiler of Gary and Meatloaf, holy [!@#$%^&*], I don't even know what to make of it. It's hard for me to think of Gary as "real" and having "real" emotions. Richard is the guys' Star but I feel like they will stupidly get rid of him too quickly and lose the brains required to win challenges.

Archived