Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Members
Holly's treatment of Cyndi was justifiable. She annoyed the piss out of me and I would hate working with someone so spacey and so just BAD with their incessant rambling and lack of professionalism.

Maria is such a fierce cutie. Her wardrobe, her wannabe rockstar looks, the whole nine yards. Of course, she would have never won or even made it to the final two, but I really like her.

OTOH, I'm glad Bret Michaels won, but I hate people saying Bret won out of sympathy. Bret was just a better project manager and was far more creative than Holly, IMO. CompassionBerry. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The only thing that annoyed me about Bret this season was his pronunciation of the word "diabetes." I just cringed everytime I heard him say "DI-BEE-TUS!" UGH! Save that sh*t for Wilford Brimley, homes!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

This season looks hilarious, but how can Nene continue to play the victim after this? So just like the housewives gang up on her, I'm supposed to believe everybody here is evil and picking on her? She's ridiculous lol. This is going to be fun. I'm a huge La Toya Jackson fan and can't wait to watch her.

Archived