Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, just wow. Cant beleive Latoya won. Its all bc they hated Mark's concept. LMAO at the blowup with NeNe afterwards. That was too funny. Editing was working overtime bc both women have come out and said they are fine with each other nad that Star is the one that instigated the drama between them, yet that is not being potrayed on the show. The show is painting Star in a positive light but both women blame her for what went down between them

• Members

Nene was hella tacky tonight. Usually I find her entertaining with her quick comebacks but the insults were beyond the pale. There was absolutely NO reason to call her an old woman going off her family's name. Screaming that she needed to go hide if she doesn't like it was a bitch move. She does the exact thing she does to Kim on ATL - she bullies and intimidates. She needs to sit her fat ass somewhere. Too bad Latoya has mastered that baby voice schtick to check her because a real sista would.

Mark should have been fired because using Busey as a scapegoat would have been wrong. Trump ain't stupid - he need him for ratings!

• Members

Yes... Nene was a tacky bitch tonight! You are so right! And damn, when she walked out the boardroom, her ass looked like you could land a 747 on it! I was amazed that Latoya just took that from her.... but you know, Latoya strikes me as the type that would spike a bitch's drink or something equally devious. On the one hand, you look in her eyes and SWEAR there's nobody there when you ring the doorbell... on the other hand, there could be some crafty stuff goin on. And yes, Nene... the Casper the ghost line was hilarious, BUT... you overplayed it. She don't know when to stop.

• Members

whats bad is that it gets worse next week. Latoya almost burns Nene on the stove and Nene says, Latoya tried to pull a Michael on her. Thats just low and classless even of Nene. I hope she apologizes for that line bc that must be terrible for Latoya to see on tv. Nene might catch hell from the media when that episode airs

• Members

Nene is just low and classless period. But one reason I love this show is you get to see celebrities do and say things you wouldn't normally. Nene, however, I didn't consider a true celebrity... so I expected her to be a common ho. I don't really like reality shows as a rule, unless they are done with celebrities. I can't bring myself to give a damn about what goes on in general reality shows, because the people are a bunch of NOBODIES. Now watching Meatloaf go ballistic on Gary, that's GOLD. I think Star sees that Nene is a backstabber, and Star is no dummy (although marrying a gay man might qualify her), so I think Star will try and get rid of Nene fairly soon. I see the final two women as Star and Marlee. Nene also better watch out and not make those comment about Latoya just riding the coattails of the family name in front of Donald... because that's exactly what his children do.

• Members

i've seen them on NBC.com..... but It's still airing in Hawaii, so they probably won't post it online until tomorrow. Poor LaToya... she just looks like a deer in the headlights most all the time. But... Best. Thing. Ever. did you all see the preview next week where LaToya runs up behind NeNe and appears to be mocking her? ("That's how I ROLL!!") I can't wait to see that sh!t. And LaToya not being able to cook a hamburger? She said "Growing up... we always had personal chefs, we still do". Bitch, please. Your brothers didn't have a hit record till you were 14 damn years old, you mean to tell me you never fried a hamburger or cooked a hot dog up until then?

• Members

Just caught the eppy on line. I was so looking forward to the Nene/Star drama but Nene is not entertaining. She's full of [!@#$%^&*] and her one liners aren't funny. She's a ghetto trash bag that bullies everyone she thinks is weaker than her. They recently interviewed Hope and she called her crazy.

I'm going to miss Gary. He was pure fun.

• Members

I think Nene and Star might heat up next week. I don't think Nene would dare go after Marlee, but you never know. I'd think she'd be afraid of being looked upon as "picking on the deaf girl". As crazy as Nene is, at least she don't hold a candle to Omarosa. I was watching some of Season 1 last night on youtube, and I don't see how she avoids getting the sh!t beat out of her.

• Members

I've heard of the infamous Omarosa but never saw her fully in action. I heard she puts the g in 'ghetto'. I caught a clip of her where she was tearing into Pierce Morgan and he looked like he literally wanted to punch her. She went off on him repeatedly being a dead beat dad and husband and he kept telling her to shut up but she kept going at him, even daring him to hit her. If the cameras weren't rolling sho' nuff she would have gotten a bloody nose.

• Members

The guys' team is getting boring espeially now that Gary's out. But I thought it was pretty inexcusable the way the two Johns stood in the background doing jack even if it was due to Gary's poor leadership. I think it was a given that he was going to go but that could have really bit them in the butt.

• Members

O.M.G. I got chills watching the last five minutes. Seriously. I'm still in shock. I knew Star wasn't going to get fired only because of the feud and I didn't know what Trump was going to do. Trump firing Latoya because he wants the women to succeed was the biggest bunch of bullshit. Each player get fired based on the individual task performances and Star was task manager. She was supposed to go home. Heck, he fired Richard Hatch for less. The fact that he saw his drama queen going home was the biggest motivator and it sucked. Latoya got railroaded. Her firing was truly unjust. Damn, Star is cold blooded.

Bring on the feud! Karma is a bitch and so is Starr.

Archived