Celebrity Apprentice

DRW50

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As a true lifelong fan of La Toya (I own all of her cds), I was disappointed in her last night. Nene has made fun of her repeatedly and treated her like garbage, but she supports her over Star? Hell, even in the boardroom Star didn't FORCE Nene to side with her in regards to La Toya. Nene should've pushed for Star to go home since Star was Project Manager. SHE threw La Toya under the bus, not Star. So when La Toya came back with this pro-Nene attitude I wanted to gag. It ruined her for me.

So far we've seen Star be bossy, but she has been very helpful and she certainly didn't act negatively towards Nene. I think somewhere Nene fell out of love with Star and it's pretty much all in her head. It was so sad seeing Hope go home since Hope has done such a good job throughout the competition. It's sick that Nene is there for DOmestic violence and is extremely violent herself. She doesn't give a damn about raising money for her charity.

Right now I'm pulling for a Star or Marlee win. I want Star to eat Nene alive if they make it to the live finale.

• Members

You know I still haven't watched those last 15 minutes, I gotta get crackin'...

I agree that Nene seems a little paranoid re: Star. I'm just not... *seeing* the deviousness that Nene protests. I think Star is sharp and keeps her emotions to the vest PLUS she is a take charge bossy type and Nene is shook by that combo and assumes Star MUST be conniving. I think Star's playing this like any wannabe soap diva who would play it but she's not as threatening as Nena thinks she is for *devious* reasons as much as for her business acumen. Nena lookin like a fool in front of dude was just messy... what the [!@#$%^&*] is goin off about your street game gonna serve, unless you were smart enough to see the ratings gold and know Mr. Trump would keep you as cheap said. :lol: Hope is dull but those bodypaint Playboy pics? *reaches for Jergens* Ivanka was such a little twat to her. I think this week will be really good but I wish we had more crazy Gary and I would have loved to have seen how Lisa would have held up. She would have been a weeping mess.

• Members

Oh and remember what we were saying about stuff being cut when Nene was goading Star when they were painting the hats? I wonder if it's in "lost" moments where Star shows her true colors to Nene sharing tacti or whatever...

• Members

I definetly think editing plays a role here as Star isnt getting a bad edit at all, but the women are saying such negative things about her. Im more inclined to buy Latoya and Nene's version of what went down bc I dont feel the show is showibng the whole story. I dont think Star is as classy and innocent as she tries to portray herself as

• Members

Oh the show is definitely doing Star favors as a lot of the casts comments seem to be painting a vastly different picture of what we're seeing which is just a woman who's a bit bossy and well with her words in the boardroom.

• Members

Wow, thats a bit F-ed up of Nene. If she was going to quit, she should have had the guts to at least tell her team that she wanted out. She should have said goodbye and left on a good note. With all the crap she talked last week, she let Star win as Star ran her off the show. I was confused though when she told Trump that he accomadated Star bc I didnt get that. I did like that shhe pretty much told him off and refused to stay around and give him the ratings he wants bc he really wants to see them fight some more.

Trump to Nene: "Nene, you are fired and youre a quitter and Star Jones kicked your ass whether you like it or not" Wow, wasnt that a bit harsh? He was clearly pissed off bc Nene didnt buy into his BS and QUIT him. She clearly didnt care what he thought and that line was about himself trying to stroke his ego by making it look like he brought her down or something. Nope, Nene won that round Trump. You lose, you ass

• Members

Wow. First of all LOL at Marlee's delayed reaction to, "You're fired!" I think it was insulting and stupid and totally off the mark for Trump and that dude to make such a big deal re: Sweetie. That was so not the point, they just wanted Star gone and it's like they sent them to the anteroom hoping she'd hang herself by getting into an argument or something. Lame. If anything, Star was fired for playing the game. Those were Meat Loaf's silly ideas. And he saved himself by being so emotional last round. I like John though there's something a little too smug going on there and I'd hope Marlee would win over him. The way he said, "Are you serious? :D " in that promo makes me think he's final two.

• Members

I think Star was REALLY stupid by bringing up the "sweetie" comment in the boardroom like that. She had to know how politically incorrect and chauvanistic Trump is, and her getting riled over that would piss him off to no end. I think that was the turning point where Trump decided to fire her. and now that Nene is gone, Star is no longer needed for conflict. I think Star is EXTREMELY uppity, especially that condescending comment she made to Meatloaf about "If you are going to debate with me, you must bring the same credentials", as if you have to be a freaking lawyer to argue a point. And it was HER who was saying that the "sweetie" comment was meant to demean her, well SHE demeans others all the time and it's supposed to be ok? and Meatloaf was NOT yelling at her... she should talk to Gary to find out what Meat is like when he's yelling :lol: . NOW.... I also think Meatloaf's emotional stuff is what saved him. It seems to me, and probably to Trump, that Meat is more about the charities, and Star is more about herself.. and in the end, I think that's part of what saved him, his more generous spirit. But how hilarious was that exchange between John Rich and Meatloaf? I thought they were gonna start humping right there on the conference table! :lol::lol:

• Members

I was shocked Star got fired. I thought Meatloaf would be gone for sure bc of the crying. Trump doesnt like visual signs of weakness like that. Star did overdo it with the Sweetie though. Really? Would she have rather been called bitch? Would that have been more appropriate in the middle of a debate?

• Members

I thought most of the eppy was pretty funny with the reaction shots of the execs, especially the exec in the first task. Oddly enough, the camera kept panning to him in the board room for his reaction and he didn't disappoint. I am STUNNED Star got fired precisely because of the hyped feud between she and Nene. She looked like she wanted to cry. It's as if Trump flipped the switched the minute Nene quit and decided he didn't need her anymore. Star was ridiculous with the sweetie comment and at that point nothing she said would have mattered because Trump had already made up his mind to get rid of her, which i'm still surprised at. If anyone should have been fired it was Marlee but we know Trump could care less about the PM taking responsibility. Star was really elitist shutting Meatloaf down like that when he never meant to disrespect her, but that's Star. And it was really low of Trump in that moment to make it seem like she was the one being difficult all along with everyone when he told her she couldn't get get along with Nene and now she can't get along with Meatloaf.

Latoya deserved to be fired because she didn't want to make her "friends" uncomfortable by asking for more money. Gotta love the name drop of The Hiltons. These people are multi billionaires and these stingy mofos only felt comfortable giving one thousand dollars??? And I LMAO at her dramatic pose when exiting the building to MJ's music. Absolutely hilarious.

Trump: "Meatloaf you look wonderful. I'm not a gay man and I think being gay is wonderful". Just the way he said it was full of s.hit.

Archived